Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Geraldo wants to name COVID-19 vaccine after Trump to make him feel better about the election

Aww Geraldo. We ne'er knew ye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 5:16 AM

You mean for the Trump Virus?

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 2:16 AM

The vaccines have nothing to do with Trump. They were developed by the private sector.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 2:29 AM

Trump is a fake and a fraud, do we want people thinking the vaccine is fake and fraudulent?

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 2:36 AM

I'd guess that Geraldo Rivera is seeking employment with one of the Trump Enterprises.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 2:37 AM

I remember an eldergay telling me Geraldo was a hot liberal reporter in the 70s. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 2:39 AM

Yup, we're right on top of that Geraldo.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 2:40 AM

[quote] to make him feel better

While Trump is sitting in court and heading to prison, or at the very least bankruptcy court, I don't think naming a vaccine after him will make him feel better.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 2:40 AM

Trump virus be right.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 3:07 AM

Under his orders, R2, so you gave to give him some credit. It might have taken years otherwise. Anyway, if it gets him out of the Whitehouse...

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 3:57 AM

R9

Pfizer was not "ordered" by Trump to develop this vaccine. It was developed in germany anyways. By children of Turkish immigrants to Germany. You know, people that Trump would ban from everywhere if he could get away with it.

He doesn't deserve ANY credit. He deserves the opposite of credit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 4:07 AM

R9 where do you get your news from generally? I'm just curious. You don't have to answer.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 4:12 AM

Only if we can rename Chlamydia "Geraldo."

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 4:13 AM

You can't get rid of the Trump virus with a Trump vaccine. The Trump vaccine is just a sun lamp that you stick up your ass and will give you nothing but shards of glass.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 4:16 AM

Geraldo is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 4:36 AM

He sexually assaulted Bette Midler. He's a pos.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 4:38 AM

Everyone on Fox is there for the paycheck. No morals, no truth. They just want the money and to be on TV>

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 4:45 AM

I'm sure it sounded like a great idea after he and Rudy finished off their fifth bottle of wine

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 4:47 AM

This is one thing Trump and the Trump cult have in common — both are obsessed with making Donald J Trump happy.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 4:51 AM

Ahem.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 4:52 AM

R15 , should we rename poppers "GEALDO'S ." After the ones he stuck under Bette's nose , when he raped her in the closet .

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 5:14 AM

He's kissing shartass in case he has to move to ONAN.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 5:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!