Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deplorables tried to assault me for celebrating Biden victory

I was like many of us tremendously relieved and overjoyed with Biden's landslide victory! Character counts, and this election proved it. Unfortunately, the gross, violent, homophobic deplorables are just waiting for some Civil War insanity to overtake us. The Boogaloo boyz are everywhere, some even in our workplaces, ready to pounce in random outbursts of racial and homophobic violence and degradation. When I first heard the news that the 2020 Erection was being called for Biden, my husband and I took out the good crystal :) and started celebrating. We're both in our late 50s, but we celebrated like college kids, with my husband wheelbarrowing me around the house with his lovely thick cock buried in my mancunt. Our adopted sons were a little embarrassed, but they were happy, too, since they are adopted from Central America and feel safer that a racist is no longer in the White House.

We then decided to go out and join a street party. I live in an upscale suburb of Portland that abuts a very red rural area, so there's always danger in sight. I called the cops once on a convenience store owner in a small rural gas station who was eyeballing me in an aggressive and homophobic manner. I sometimes feel my personal safety and that of my gay, multiracial family is in danger. Anyway, while I was out partying in the streets, a group of violent deplorables accosted me. They were wearing military sunglasses, bandanas, and US flag face masks. They were very large, probably gym rats, and they had out of town accents. One of the sounded like he was a New York wop or something. They started hurling homophobic and misogynistic insults at me, and then dragged me, screaming for help, into an alleyway. They then proceeded to beat down my ass. They punched me in the gut, and beat me with bike chains and the butts of their pistols.

The wop said, "Youse faggots ain't welcome here no more!" He then undid his belt and his heavy beer gut fell out. He was fucking huge. 8 inches and THICK. The smell of ball sweat and smegma assaulted my nostrils. He was hard. His cheesy cockhead was dripping precum. "This is whats we does to faggots out here, boy!" He bellowed. Two of his accomplices pulled down my spanx shorts. One of them, may be a Midwestern polack, said, "Hell someone done blown out his fuckhole."

The wop said, "Let's get this mounting bitch knocked up! Giddy up, bitch," he then slid his master rod of pain and pleasure into my devastated boihole. I screamed, but then they done beat me harder for bein queer. They was all unwashed, and smellin of sweat, piss, and Old Spice. They was so fuckin masc and horny I popped a boner while the wop was wreckin my pussy. My tiny, inferrio, f@ggy cocklet stood to attention, dwarfed by all the hot, str8 blue collar cocks popping hard around me. The polack was jerking off watchin the wop do me, screaming insults, foaming at the mouth. His pecs was huge, like millstones; he had a chode, thicker than fag's wrist; his delts was fabulous, and he took of his shirt on account of him sweatin and beatin hisself off.

"Here's your Dhimmicrat victory, queer!" The polack bellowed. The wop shot his load and flooded my bowels with a hot beef injection. When he pulled out, my boitwat was a-gapin, and the polack done pissed in my gape, filling me with hot, rank piss. Then one of the deplorables - I done thunk he musta been a fenian on account of bein a redhead - kicked me in the balls. I felt my right nut rupture. My sac expanded, bruised, blue, and bloated. The mick screamed the foulest homophonic slurs I ever heard and done begun batterin my balls with his boots. I was fuckin wrecked. My cocklet was pissin precum. Then the police arrived, and dispersed the nasty deplorables. The kwaps were built, mustachioed men, but they were from the county PD, not Portland! I began to fart in terror, knowin that they be deplorables, too. They took out they nightsticks and sta

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2020 2:00 PM

tl;dr

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 1:44 AM

[quote]Then the police arrived...

What happened NEXT OP?

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 1:44 AM

OP (on the right) and his husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 1:44 AM

R1 I've never been so humiliated and degraded by vile, str8 deplorables before. How can you be so callous.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 1:44 AM

I think we need to start forming militias to protect our gay bodies and our families.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 1:51 AM

I need str8 dick in my filth trench.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 2:03 AM

I stopped reading and awarded a 10/10 based on this:

[quote]We're both in our late 50s, but we celebrated like college kids, with my husband wheelbarrowing me around the house with his lovely thick cock buried in my mancunt. Our adopted sons were a little embarrassed, but they were happy, too, since they are adopted from Central America and feel safer that a racist is no longer in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 2:04 AM

r1 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 2:04 AM

Started to what Op ?!?! Dont leave us hanging here ! I love you ,tiny cocklet troll !

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 2:26 AM

R9 needless to say the pigs subjected me to humilitia and degradatia back at the precinct. They humiliated my inferior faggot cocklet by putting their thumbs and forefingers very close together and saying that was how small my clit was. They then paraded me outside the police station with my spanks around my ankles and my puny cocklet jutting out under my jigglin belly. The passers-by (deplorable masc str8 truckers, since this was a backwoods county of Oregon) roared with laughter and lewdly jacked their dicks in my direction.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 2:35 AM

I love being a no recip bottom. Recip is gay and beta. Kissing is gay and beta. Real alpha men pump dump and leave. We need to stop imitating straight sex.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 12:04 PM

And how are little Colton and Packer doing these days, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 1:55 PM

"Hell someone done blown out his fuckhole."

lol.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 2:09 PM

Did you happen to get their numbers?

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 2:47 PM

Oh forgot, asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 2:48 PM

R12 Colton and Packer, and my youngest son, Mackenzie, is doin good thanks.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 4:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 11:45 PM

Portland fat OCDer Troll!!!

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 11:57 PM

BILL TAYLOR IS THAT YOU???!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2020 12:11 AM

People in Portland don't talk like that, op.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2020 12:12 AM

Please tell us more about your puny cocklet!!

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2020 12:34 AM

R20 isn’t that just a stereotype?

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2020 2:12 AM

OP, shouldn't you stick to writing stories about how George Clooney wronged you?

Or are you the one who claims to live in Barcelona, which could be true if there is anywhere in the San Fernando Valley that's called Barcelona? Some rundown stucco apartment complex with outdoor stairs maybe? A bar where you're known by the locals as "El Gollum?"

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2020 2:59 AM

You mean MPC or Erna, R23?

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2020 3:10 AM

Were they not built like a shit brickhouse?

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2020 3:17 AM

The only true part of the story is OP and his partner wheelbarrowing. That’s the only way OP’s 758 pound mass can be moved from the mattress on the floor to the powder room.

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2020 3:21 AM

I need a douche after reading that

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2020 3:33 AM

I read it on poppers.

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2020 3:36 AM

[quote]They then paraded me outside the police station with my spanks around my ankles and my puny cocklet jutting out under my jigglin belly.

"My belly and thighs was jigglin!"

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2020 6:33 AM

-1,673.5/10

Trying Hard to offend and shock from a Try-Hard troll doesn’t work. Everybody knows you, Boris, and they know you’re wrong, representing nothing but your hidden, troll, psychopathic delusions.

Your schtick is really old, tired, predictable and unfunny.

But here’s one that’s actually funny:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2020 7:25 AM

R30 you sound mentally ill. Are you ok?

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2020 10:33 AM

OP, were you also wearing your sister’s gingham dress and your hair in a ponytail?

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2020 11:56 AM

r30 = new around here.

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2020 3:13 PM

R30 is a pathetic political bore of which there are too many infesting DL.

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2020 8:01 PM

R30 has serious problems. What makes you so sad and boring, R30? Are you a frau?

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2020 8:56 AM

I think it’s funny..

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2020 9:14 AM

It’s never been made clear to me if “filth trench“ is mouth or anus.

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2020 9:15 AM

[Quote] I began to fart in terror,

I've done this too but I'll save my story. Go on OP, brave soul taking one for the team!

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2020 10:13 AM

OP you're unhinged

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2020 10:44 AM

And, well do it again!

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2020 11:33 AM

0/10 LAZY.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2020 11:35 AM

Then YOU do a better one R41 you complaining cunt.

I thought it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2020 2:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!