Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LT. Gov of PA John Fetterman r efusing to take down his Pride and Weed Flags

News Lt. Gov. John Fetterman will be banned from flying flags off his second floor Capitol balcony under a provision tucked into the proposed Pa. state budget. Fetterman has used the perch for both Pride and marijuana legalization banners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2021 12:33 AM

The Republicans don't like him flying the flags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2020 1:40 AM

I am just loving this guy, the first time I saw him on TV I didn't know who he was and I was just sure he had to be some deplorable Trump supporter. Shows you shouldn't judge someone based on their looks. Count me now as a huge fan. He was just on Rachel Maddow's show and he was great.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2020 2:09 AM

We need more Dems like him. He cuts through the bullshit from Republicans and he calls out their lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2020 2:13 AM

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick offered $1million dollars if anyone could provide evidence of voter fraud any where in the country. So John Fetterman sent him two cases of Republican voters in Pennsylvania trying to vote twice for Trump. Now Fetterman is demanding the million dollars Dan Patrick promised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2020 2:14 AM

He’s an absolute riot. Him and his wife are the strangest couple in politics. I hope he’ll run for senate in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2020 2:15 AM

[quote]Now Fetterman is demanding the million dollars Dan Patrick promised.

In Sheetz gift cards. LOL

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2020 2:16 AM

At six foot eight inches, I would be scared shitless to run into him in a dark alley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 2:19 AM

R7, he actually lost about 150lbs since that picture.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 2:22 AM

He and his wife are straight up out of a John Waters movie. So weird. But they’re fabulous. This guy is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 2:24 AM

The more I read about him the more I like him. This man needs a national role in the democratic party in the future. The wife is also a total badass.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 2:26 AM

I love this guy and his odd tranny wife. They’re such freaks.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 2:29 AM

He is such a cool guy. Obama cool x1000. He’s headed for national politics.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 2:32 AM

Fetterman for senate 2022!

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 2:58 AM

What a fucking bizarre family picture. And that's the one he picked for his Twitter profile.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 3:25 AM

He launched an exploratory committee to become a senator today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 1:24 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this.

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2021 1:26 PM

R15 YEESSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2021 2:00 PM

Pennsylvania's state senate is filled with a lot of worthless piles of shit who couldn't get a job at a used car lot.

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2021 2:06 PM

He's officially declared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2021 1:29 PM

That man is so interesting. He only owns one suit and boat it for his Lt Gov inauguration and anytime he's required to wear one at the State House. He also has a Masters in Public Policy from Harvard, but doesn't wave it around like Howley and Cruz.

Another interesting story:

Following his friend's death, Fetterman joined Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, pairing with an eight-year-old boy in New Haven, Connecticut, whose father had died from AIDS, and whose mother was battling the disease. During his time as a Big Brother, Fetterman says he became "preoccupied with the concept of the random lottery of birth," and promised the boy's mother he would continue to look out for her son.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2021 1:46 PM

This guy sounds awesome! Great to hear he's running for Senate! Will donate.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2021 2:04 PM

His commercial is perfect and he'll be President soon.

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2021 2:11 PM

"I don’t mean to look scary it’s just kind of what I have to work with"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2021 2:33 PM

His wife can give off some Hilaria vibes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2021 2:52 PM

Oh, the gay flag, can he and Marjorie Taylor Greene meet and debate over this, I would like to see him destroy her?

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2021 3:11 PM

Really, Trump incites murder at the Capitol, and Republicans only care that this guy hangs pride and weed flags. Yup, that tracks.

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2021 3:21 PM

Hoping he can clear up this mess, otherwise this campaign is as dead as his 2016 run

[quote] I’m seeing a lot of people celebrating this, but I really want someone to press Fetterman on the time he racially profiled a Black man and chased him out of his neighborhood with a gun during his time as Mayor of Braddock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2021 3:41 PM

I first heard about him when he opened the pool to underprivileged kids at his official residence (I do not think he lives there). I love him. I have donated to his campaign. You would think that Trumpsters would love him, instead they idolize a guy that would never give them the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 28February 8, 2021 3:41 PM

I see Lincoln. I see greatness.

by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2021 3:44 PM

I LOVE this guy and donated to his campaign. He don't fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2021 5:04 PM

That Mimi bitch, R27, needs a cunt punch.

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2021 5:40 PM

I’ve been monitoring the chatter today. Unless he can get that scandal under control in the next couple of hours he’ll never survive. There are too many voices which have been VERY loud for the past 10 months and they are NOT willing to let him get away with friendly fire.

I really, really like him and think he would have been the best, clearest shot to flip the seat but he let this fester for too many years, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2021 12:26 AM

Meh. He's not my type.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2021 12:29 AM

He looks like a "Twilight Zone" alien as played by Richard Kiel, holding a book entitled "How to Serve Man."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2021 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!