Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Racist, or mentally ill?

Not trolling, seriously curious.

Lots of so called "Karens" seem to be entitled but I'd think anyone saying they're Manson's daughter actually has a screw loose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 11:41 PM

I mean, obviously she can be both.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 11:22 PM

Sorry I was too busy paying attention to the cutie in the red shirt.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 11:27 PM

Well now I want Taco Bell...

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 11:27 PM

Long history of drugs and ETOH abuse. After awhile you can hear their history in their voice.

Psych RN

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 11:31 PM

Damn, when this happens, why don’t they lock the doors and let the patrons have a go at her.. I’d cut her face, and break both of her hands,,.. maybe kick her teeth in

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 11:31 PM

Being mentally ill does not turn you into a racist.

She's just racist.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 11:33 PM

In the past, many of these individuals would have been focused on religion and cults. But now with so many conspiracy theories that promote racism, it’s easy for certain mentally ill individuals to become obsessed with racism. Less than 20 years ago we saw more psych patients who exhibited religiosity as part of their delusions and paranoia. Now I can definitely say that conspiracy theories, from both right and left (but more from the right) have replaced talking to god/ Jesus/ hyper-religiosity as the primary source of nuttiness.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 11:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!