Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Apparently, Penn State football players enjoy sexually assaulting each others

One said "I'm going to Sandusky you"

What the fuck is wrong with that place?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2020 4:40 AM

Hot

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 10:47 PM

two snaps up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 10:50 PM

"Humphries alleged that Damion Barber and Parsons threatened him, by saying he was “making me a bitch because this is prison,” adding that upperclassmen tried to place genitalia close to players’ faces and simulate sex acts. Humphries said towel-clad players would wrestle him to the ground. "

OH PLEASE, DID ANYONE GET VIDEO???

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 10:51 PM

Well I never in all my life

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 10:53 PM

So they enjoy pedophilia and sexual assault. What's next, sacrificing children?

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 10:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 10:56 PM

Men have always used sexual play as a bonding ritual. You can’t reprogram the DNA of all straight men. Also, the legalistic definition of “sexual assault” is a lot broader than most people would use. Putting genitalia close and simulating sex acts isn’t penetration.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 10:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Anal Rape U

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 11:38 PM

College? Too old.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 11:39 PM

The linked article is too annoying to read. Too many pop-ups and pictures in between paragraphs.

In essence, YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST POSTED THE TEXT.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 2:01 AM

Between this recent bombshell of the squabble between Parsons and Humphries and attempts to cover it up, to the investigation earlier this year of sexual assault inflicted on underclassmen teammates as some sick rite of passage, the walls of the Penn State locker room are black with mold.

Humphries alleged that Damion Barber and Parsons threatened him, by saying he was “making me a bitch because this is prison,” adding that upperclassmen tried to place genitalia close to players’ faces and simulate sex acts. Humphries said towel-clad players would wrestle him to the ground. According to ESPN:

One player interviewed in the report told investigators that Barber, while naked, overpowered a teammate smaller than him and simulated sex acts, targeting him almost daily. The player said he didn’t see Barber do that to Humphries and, in his statement, questioned Humphries’ character, saying he lies for no reason, the investigator wrote in the report.

Underclassmen being told, “I’m gonna Sandusky you” ... It’s beyond rotten in there.

What type of debilitating culture is this?

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 3:32 AM

Remind me to enroll at Penn State!

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2020 4:45 AM

They got nothing else to do in Happy Valley.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2020 4:49 AM

R14, in between raping each other we sometimes rape boys also

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2020 4:51 AM

I demand a Senate investigation!!!

We're going to need videos, transcripts, and one-on-one interviews.

I'm also no opposed to live re-enactments.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2020 5:05 AM

R3, Mr. Humphries speaking. Are You Being Served?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2020 5:06 AM

I second R16's motion!

Hear, hear!

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2020 5:06 AM

Well they fucked the Wolverines today!

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2020 5:08 AM

R16 & R18, by all means let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I insist!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2020 5:11 AM

Lindsey, we also need a hearing in the House! I demand one! My son Nestor needs to learn about the guys he should stay away from in college!

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2020 5:15 AM

There must be literally nothing else to do in central PA. I was out in State College in the late 80s and people worshiped Joe Paterno like a god.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2020 5:51 AM

Sure, it all sounds hot, but that shit about protecting players is real.

I was sexually assaulted in college by some jocks and the next thing I know I'm in a meeting with the coach who was telling me this just made me one of the guys...right?

I didn't have the vocabulary or the emotional maturity to process it all at the time.

it fucks you up for the rest of your life.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2020 5:57 AM

Why is Penn State so awful?

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2020 5:46 PM

There wouldn't be any need for simulation of sex acts if I were there, R3!

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2020 5:50 PM

Did roid rage lead to roid rape?

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2020 8:50 PM

If this is true, it shows that the problems of that organization didn't begin & end with Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno.

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2020 8:54 PM

From what I've heard about the place, it sounds like a paradise for a certain kind of middle-class sociopath. The university culture values nothing but sports and frat parties, date rapes and overdoses are common, and the campus police and local authorities see their mission as being there to hush things up and keep the university and its sports department making money. People who complained about being assaulted, roofied, or raped are harrassed and ostracized, because the value is placed on the jock or frat boy who committed the assault.

This has to be where the Trump white house got its staffers.

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2020 10:29 PM

LOL @ R28. Because when it all comes down to it, Trump is to blame! LOL

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2020 10:31 PM

What did they do to you, R23?

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2020 10:33 PM

[quote]Also, the legalistic definition of “sexual assault” is a lot broader than most people would use

Most people aren't vile cunts like you, so no they wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2020 10:59 PM

Is this limited to Penn State, or is it something which goes on all over? If the former, could Penn State being basically out on its own, rather than part of a major city, have anything to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2020 11:01 PM

But was it really ASSAULT type Assault?

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2020 11:03 PM

This is all because of how utterly toxic straight culture is. Those guys clearly want to experiment with men. But they only way they can rationalize it to themselves is if it's to hurt somebody else, cuz that's "not gay". Luckily Gen Z is less stupid about this stuff

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2020 11:05 PM

Penn State is all the worst stereotypes of frat boys and jocks

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2020 11:07 PM

SNOWFLAKE ALERT!

If you can't take a little broomstick play, then get out the locker room!!

Back in my day, we took it like MEN, and didn't cry about it. And look at me now! I spend all day on DL and I'm a perfectly well-adjusted whore who may or may not have addiction issues with VCR head cleaner and canned air!

It's all good.

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2020 11:09 PM

R34 These players are Gen Z though

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2020 11:10 PM

HOLLYWOOD LEGEND MARSHA HUNT COMES FORWARD WITH SHOCKING PENN STATE ASSAULT ALLEGATION!

"I too was assaulted by the Penn State Football Staff & Players" *said Miss Hunt, while choking back tears.* It all happened in 1980, when I was a naive young waif of 63. During halftime I wandered into the locker room, hoping to obtain a few autographed footballs for my grandsons. When I shared my request with Coach Sandusky, he crudely replied "Lady, what are you going to do about THESE balls?" Immediately flushed, I tried to run out of that locker room as fast as I could! But before I could escape, I was grasped by two terribly strong hands. And that's all I care to share at the moment. Let's just say that I hadn't been rocked to & fro like that since those frequent closed-door "Producer Auditions" at MGM!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2020 11:32 PM

R32, this sexualized hazing happens in football a lot, though most of the cases that have been publicized seem to come from high school football, not college

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2020 11:58 PM

[quote] HOLLYWOOD LEGEND MARSHA HUNT COMES FORWARD WITH SHOCKING PENN STATE ASSAULT ALLEGATION!

I was assaulted too!

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2020 1:31 AM

R30 I’ll leave out the horrific details but the highlight is when you realize that it may occur to them that the only way they can keep you from talking is to kill you.

I did move to the other side of the campus the following year and met someone who got my mid off it all, a good friend

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2020 1:47 AM

We’re you gang-raped, R41? Are you a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2020 2:26 AM

Well damn, R42. You literally just quoted him saying he didn't want to go into detail, only to ask for more horrific details!

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2020 2:29 AM

My old boss' kid went to Penn State. He was an idiot frat boy who paid kids to do his homework and was still failing. And yes, he works for mommy now.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2020 2:34 AM

They all graduated Cum Loudly.

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2020 4:44 PM

This isn't funny and shouldn't be taken lightly. Sexual assault is real.

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2020 4:50 PM

at Penn State, they like it when your a little behind in the locker room

Now listen, you're going to be put into a foster home so I need to know, would you like to go to Neverland Ranch, the Catholic church, or Penn State University?

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2020 4:58 PM

[quote] Sexual assault is real.

Yes, when it actually occurs. The question is how should the law distinguish between “sexual assault” and the common locker room sexual horseplay?

by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2020 5:06 PM

Correct R48. And the only way we're going to get to the bottom of this is if Sen. Graham & myself dive in head first and use more of a hands on approach.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2020 5:17 PM

What's a little horseplay in a roomful of naked men!

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2020 5:28 PM

Oh look, Jim Jordan has joined us at R48. Fuck off with that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote] the common locker room sexual horseplay?

LOL I was in a sport 3 years of college. What he descibed was not common horseplay. Horseplay is like a smack or grab of the ass. Occasionally comparing dicks, but even that wasn't a super common thing (I wish it had been!). Worst I ever saw was we had a stupid phase where one guy would sneak up behind another and jam a finger between their cheeks to get the other guy to jump and yelp. And that was among one specific close group of people on the team. It wasn't something that was done to freshman for joining the team. If someone ever forced the new recurits to their knees to put their dicks in their face, they would have been dropped from the team that day.

Us hazing freshman was making them drink until they puked or sometimes making them swipe us into the dining hall for free meals, not sexually assaulting them. That's not normal. That stuff keeps happening at Penn because they make it clear to those guys performance on the field is more important than anything at all. There's a lot of money involved.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2020 8:50 PM

Who cares? Athletes should be man enough to put up with rampant sexual assault!

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2020 8:53 PM

I wouldn't mind being penetrated by a Penn State football player.

Are they looking for volunteers?

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2020 9:27 PM

"The question is how should the law distinguish between “sexual assault” and the common locker room sexual horseplay?"

It because assault when it's unwelcome or injurious, R48, and that's a concept that some people have a lot of trouble with. Because it's not up to the aggressor to say when their behavior has crossed the line into harassment or assault, it's up to the person whose ass they're grabbing! And the sort of people who go around grabbing other people's asses because they like to see them jump, always thinks that they should be the one who gets to decide what's okay and what isn't.

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2020 11:34 PM

I don't know I wouldn't go that far r55. I consider a random ass slap horseplay. I don't think that traumatizes anyone.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2020 12:32 PM

It does if you've been molested, Whoopi @ R56.

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2020 5:09 PM

Some people take a random ass slap as horseplay, R56, some take it as a come-on, and some take it as an insult or a threat. How did the last person whose ass you slapped take it?

Oh, you didn't notice. You were having fun, and assumed everyone else was as well.

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2020 6:26 PM

R58 Context matters there. Slapping an ass of someone you don't know on the street is absolutely not just fun horseplay.

Doing it in a locker room where everyone is doing it and the coach also does it is not. It's not really a sexual thing in that context.

by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2020 7:06 PM

Perhaps, R59; perhaps, not.

It gets to be a slippery slope and the reality is that different people are ready for different things at different times.

I'm not talking about a slap on the ass, but when you start being held down and dicks are jiggled in your face and everyone's laughing -- or doin worse...then it's veering into assault.

Fantasies are all well and good. But sexual assault can fuck you up for life.

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2020 9:37 PM

[quote] It because assault when it's unwelcome or injurious

No straight man “welcomes” his ass being patted on the field by another man or having another man’s junk in his face, so obviously that standard doesn’t work. Athletes accept or tolerate it because it’s a traditional form of bonding in team sports.

[quote] I was in a sport 3 years of college. What he descibed was not common horseplay.

Believe it or not, your individual experience doesn’t define what is common.

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2020 2:10 AM

[quote] No straight man “welcomes” his ass being patted on the field by another man

You just don't know what you're talking about. You don't even need to be in a sport to know that. If you watch soccer, football, tons of other sports you see it happen all the time. It's not even commented on. Straight men don't consider it a sexual act in that context. Not the ones doing it or receiving it. It's a sign of comraderie

Putting junk in people's face is not normal. And is an obviously sexual act.

by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2020 2:18 AM

[quote] If you watch soccer, football, tons of other sports you see it happen all the time. It's not even commented on. Straight men don't consider it a sexual act in that context. Not the ones doing it or receiving it. It's a sign of comraderie.

You’ve almost got it. Now extend what you have stated about it not being considered a sexual act to the horseplay in the locker room (including waving one’s junk) and you’re there.

by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2020 2:47 AM

half those jocks want to fuck each other and they deal with their attractions by playing sports.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2020 3:48 AM

[quote]From what I've heard about the place, it sounds like a paradise for a certain kind of middle-class sociopath.

Correct but many of them are also from upper class families who just couldn't get into anywhere else & also couldn't buy their way into a college. Most of them have never even met a black person before. They actually used to pull all of the black students coming in, in a year into a room and talk to them about dealing with everyone else they were going to meet on campus that wouldn't understand how to talk to them or act around them or behave towards them. Ultimately a lot of the students come from places where they were secluded in their own little bubbles.

[quote]The university culture values nothing but sports and frat parties, date rapes and overdoses are common, and the campus police and local authorities see their mission as being there to hush things up and keep the university and its sports department making money.

It's a great school for engineering (and if you play sports) but beyond that everything else you said is mostly correct. There are about 40,000 students on the University Park campus. It's located in a small town and when you leave there's nothing else around for hours. It was ranked #15 last year by Princeton Review as a party school. It used to be higher. There aren't crazy tons of frat parties but they happen. Overdoses happen but they're not common.

Date rapes on the other hand ...

[quote]People who complained about being assaulted, roofied, or raped are harrassed and ostracized, because the value is placed on the jock or frat boy who committed the assault.

This is 100% correct. If people find out and your name gets out they will run you out of town. Everything surrounding football will always lead to some f-ed up corner of the campus' culture that people try and cover up. There are organizations off campus that can help victims but going to campus authorities, while recommended, doesn't always actually do anything most of the time. You need to reach out to advocate groups and get help on your own and that takes a lot when you've been through trauma.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2020 4:29 AM

[quote]going to campus authorities, while recommended, doesn't always actually do anything most of the time.

* I should say if it involves a football player, otherwise they are more likely to help you as will the campus police.

They're no joke.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2020 4:31 AM

In a he said, she said situation, people have to determine who is more believable. Often the athlete is considered to be the more trustworthy after review, especially in light of the cases like the Duke lacrosse case in which the athletes were falsely accused or cases where the athlete is the target of revenge.

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2020 4:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!