Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don Jr POZ for Covid!!!

If it's what they say, I love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108Last Saturday at 6:03 PM

D-awwwwww .......

by Anonymousreply 1Last Friday at 1:04 PM

I just heard this on the TV news. I'm sure it'll be online very soon.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Friday at 1:04 PM

Well if coke cures it's he's all good.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Friday at 1:04 PM

Oh darn

by Anonymousreply 4Last Friday at 1:04 PM

Please die, please die, please die, please die, please die, please die, please die

by Anonymousreply 5Last Friday at 1:05 PM

Coming down from a coke binge more likely.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 1:05 PM

Are these idiots INTENTIONALLY getting Covid-19?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 1:06 PM

He didn't get it from me!

by Anonymousreply 8Last Friday at 1:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9Last Friday at 1:06 PM

Is he the one dating with ex Fox host who looks like ho?

by Anonymousreply 10Last Friday at 1:06 PM

Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas

by Anonymousreply 11Last Friday at 1:07 PM

Thoughts: Asshole totally deserves it.

Prayers: Please God, let him die!

by Anonymousreply 12Last Friday at 1:08 PM

Wear a mask, don’t share straws or rolled up hundies, Bitches!

by Anonymousreply 13Last Friday at 1:08 PM

And he said we wouldn't hear about COVID again after the election ...

by Anonymousreply 14Last Friday at 1:08 PM

Bad day for the sons of fascists assholes, Giuliani’s son Andrew Giuliani, who is a White House aide, announced on Twitter he had tested positive.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Friday at 1:08 PM

Tyler Pager is a cutie

by Anonymousreply 16Last Friday at 1:09 PM

Apparently he is asymptomatic. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Friday at 1:10 PM

Praying that he dies!

by Anonymousreply 18Last Friday at 1:11 PM

Covid and coke the new flavor.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Friday at 1:11 PM

Dear God, do you even exist?

by Anonymousreply 20Last Friday at 1:12 PM

I'm sure the years of drug abuse have left him a specimen of perfect health.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Friday at 1:12 PM

And I thought I was a trashy clown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22Last Friday at 1:13 PM

This whole family is so disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Friday at 1:13 PM

I guess he actually tested positive on Monday and is quarantining at a cabin. I am guessing they wanted to have the news be part of the Friday night dump.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Friday at 1:13 PM

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 25Last Friday at 1:15 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 26Last Friday at 1:17 PM

He is asymptomatic. But how do you notice any symptoms when you are a raging asshole? wouldn't that symptom trump all others?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Friday at 1:17 PM

Odd media times, CNN is making this their breaking news. Fox mentioned it briefly and Newsmax has two gop politicians on. One thing is clear, Fox has detached from Trump mafia.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 1:18 PM

Too bad his last appearance was not live on Fox..with Hannity or Tucker

by Anonymousreply 29Last Friday at 1:18 PM

[quote]I am guessing they wanted to have the news be part of the Friday night dump.

*I* am guessing they wanted to hide it.

Whose cabin is it?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Friday at 1:19 PM

The best is yet to come

by Anonymousreply 31Last Friday at 1:19 PM

Was just wondering how he could have escaped Covid. Guess he didn’t. Fun for us all

by Anonymousreply 32Last Friday at 1:21 PM

R31, no, it’s

THE BEST IS YET TO COMMMMMMMMMMM!

by Anonymousreply 33Last Friday at 1:22 PM

haha OP I love your use of his own phrase from 2016

by Anonymousreply 34Last Friday at 1:22 PM

Who cares! You can bet DUMP doesn't - he's too busy trying to overturn the election. He is EVIL personified.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Friday at 1:22 PM

Other than Herman Cain, the Trump crowd appears to survive it.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Friday at 1:23 PM

I thought he already had it.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Friday at 1:23 PM

When did we last see him?

by Anonymousreply 38Last Friday at 1:25 PM

Yeah, he claimed to have had it around the time of that Mt Rushmore rally. Was supposed to quarantine in a hotel there but flew back to NYC on a private jet, leaving staff (exposed) stranded.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Friday at 1:26 PM

[quote] Odd media times, CNN is making this their breaking news. Fox mentioned it briefly

Objectively, it’s not a top news story. It’s noteworthy, but there have been plenty of people around the president who have already been infected, so it’s not special.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Friday at 1:27 PM

Don't forget Rick Scott...

by Anonymousreply 41Last Friday at 1:29 PM

Doubt it

by Anonymousreply 42Last Friday at 1:31 PM

And I thought he already had it along with the shrieking Gargoyle

by Anonymousreply 43Last Friday at 1:33 PM

Yes, he and the shrieking gargoyle should be immune by now.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Friday at 1:34 PM

NBC just said that 49 people in Trump's circle have tested positive.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Friday at 1:35 PM

Cabin: Rehab

by Anonymousreply 46Last Friday at 1:35 PM

There should be a trace of all the men in the Trump administration who have infected each other with covid or mono.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Friday at 1:36 PM

Weren't he and La Gargoyle already infected on their way back from Tulsa??? Hope he dies of a painful and horrible death.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Friday at 1:37 PM

Why is everyone happy about this? NONE of them has DIED so far!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 49Last Friday at 1:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50Last Friday at 1:38 PM

[quote]Why is everyone happy about this? NONE of them has DIED so far!!!!!!!

The more of them that get infected... statistically, one of them has to die at some point.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Friday at 1:41 PM

Trump is Typhoid Mary

by Anonymousreply 52Last Friday at 1:41 PM

Herman Cain drew the short straw.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Friday at 1:43 PM

Something else Trump and Giuliani have in common now

by Anonymousreply 54Last Friday at 1:46 PM

I was surprised that super-morbidly obese Christie didn't bite it.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Friday at 1:50 PM

If the news is going to report this they ought to report that Donny boy had the Covid already, and then they ought to report that the twat is in REHAB.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Friday at 1:50 PM

[quote]It’s noteworthy, but there have been plenty of people around the president who have already been infected, so it’s not special.

It's special because he has served as chief "COVID is a hoax" spox.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Friday at 1:57 PM

[quote]Tyler Pager is a cutie

Medill produces some fine mens

by Anonymousreply 58Last Friday at 1:58 PM

Trump junior is resting peacefully at the Betty Ford cabin.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Friday at 2:00 PM

Susan Hennessey:

So they hid a positive result for 5 days?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60Last Friday at 2:01 PM

Christie did get pretty sick though, and sounds like Ben Carson did as well. I wonder what would have happened with Christie if he was a normal person and had to wait to get hospital treatment once he was very sick rather than check himself in proactively.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Friday at 2:06 PM

Premium healthcare for me but not for thee!

by Anonymousreply 62Last Friday at 2:10 PM

I think Christie at least recognizes that he would most likely be dead if he was an ordinary citizen.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Friday at 2:10 PM

Carson has the inside knowledge of hospitals, so it would make sense that he would know how to get the best treatments. Christie may have just been a fortunate test animal.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Friday at 2:10 PM

Both Carson and Christie got the experimental drug. I'm assuming Donnie will too.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Friday at 2:11 PM

Carson first took the MyPillow guy’s treatment and then he got really sick. He says Trump “cleared him” to be treated for monoclonal antibodies and he’s convinced it saved his life.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Friday at 2:13 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 67Last Friday at 2:13 PM

And next. Ivanka

by Anonymousreply 68Last Friday at 2:14 PM

... treated WITH monoconal antibodies...

by Anonymousreply 69Last Friday at 2:14 PM

Oh that’s too bad

by Anonymousreply 70Last Friday at 2:16 PM

Do you think his cocaine abuse would make him more susceptible to getting severely ill?

by Anonymousreply 71Last Friday at 2:16 PM

It would be appropriate if Dick Rott aka BatBoy came down with the plague, r41.

Plague started by bats and ending in BatBoy.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Friday at 2:16 PM

Republicans who have been downplaying this virus and trashing the scientists should be forced to rely on Christian faith healers when they test positive.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Friday at 2:23 PM

Ben Carson is a fucking moron. He's a neurosurgeon, but he decided to take medical advice from the fucking MyPillow guy. The Trump Administration is truly some bass ackwards bizzaro shitshow world.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Friday at 2:23 PM

[quote]Do you think his cocaine abuse would make him more susceptible to getting severely ill?

It's possible. His nose and upper airway might be chronicly inflamed and damaged. Remember Whitney Houston's autopsy showed she had a hole burned through her nasal septum from years of snorting drugs.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Friday at 2:26 PM

"Trump cleared me for the antibody therapy that he had received, which I am convinced saved my life," Carson wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76Last Friday at 2:28 PM

I am guessing some of these people probably still have some lingering affects at the least. I wonder if Christie is feeling back to normal or is still dealing with fatigue etc.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Friday at 2:28 PM

I feel like these people keep getting it over and over.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Friday at 2:30 PM

Kimberly Gargoyle has likely been infected with every STD known to man (and probably a few they haven't discovered yet). She's probably got immunity to Covid from all her other diseases.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Friday at 2:37 PM

Guilfoye infected Bigfoot.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Friday at 2:42 PM

[quote] I feel like these people keep getting it over and over.

They probably just keep passing it around their circle since none of the dipshits wear masks or do social distancing. I keep reading different things about antibodies, but it's dumb to just assume they will make you immune forever, as his father Covita claimed.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Friday at 2:44 PM

[quote] Apparently he is asymptomatic. Damn.

I keep hearing things like "I'm feeling fine", "Very mild symptoms", or "Asymptomatic, but quarantining out of an abundance of caution", but I'm not buying it. Only Christie and Carson admit to feeling awful.

Every person I've known who's had, or known someone who's had it said they could barely get out of bed, that it felt like an elephant was sitting on their chest, or it was the worst flu ever.

It's like they think it'll impugn their masculinity if they actually admit they were really sick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82Last Friday at 3:00 PM

I hope he follows his father's advice and drinks a glass of Lysol. I'm sure he will receive the latest vaccine from Pfizer or Moderna.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Friday at 3:23 PM

[quote]Kimberly Gargoyle has likely been infected with every STD known to man (and probably a few they haven't discovered yet). She's probably got immunity to Covid from all her other diseases.

Didn't she test positive at the fourth of July celebration at Mount Rushmore and their was controversy because she did not stay in a hotel and quarantine, but took Air Force 1 back, or was that Hope Hicks?

by Anonymousreply 84Last Friday at 3:26 PM

[quote]It's like they think it'll impugn their masculinity if they actually admit they were really sick.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure Don Jr. wouldn’t bother to self isolate if wasn’t actually feeling any symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Friday at 3:29 PM

That is not all he is positive for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86Last Friday at 3:32 PM

[quote]I hope he follows his father's advice and drinks a glass of Lysol.

I'm sure his girlfriend has lots of Lysol.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Friday at 5:36 PM

Those fuckers always get away with everything. If Karma is real, it's coming back 10 fold after Trump leaves office. Daddy wont be able to call in and express you into special treatment as President anymore. Hospital are not too keen on rich people demanding better service. And with Trump you know he will bounce the check for the new medical wing.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Saturday at 12:16 AM

[quote]Didn't she test positive at the fourth of July celebration at Mount Rushmore and their was controversy because she did not stay in a hotel and quarantine, but took Air Force 1 back, or was that Hope Hicks?

It was Guilfoyle.

Speaking of Mount Rushmore, I hope that nasty anti-mask South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem gets it next and dies.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Saturday at 2:01 AM

Bill Barr hasn’t been seen or heard from in a very long time. I hope he’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Saturday at 2:02 AM

What makes the hypocrisy of these Repug thugs so sweet (or bitter considering the context) is that their "wonder drug" (only given to the top of the GOP food chain and NO ONE else) is derived from fetal tissue. I guess that the ignorant, cult member, abortion-Nazi Evangelicals don't bother acknowledging this inconvenient fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91Last Saturday at 2:15 AM

There's no way he's asymptomatic. None of these fools would submit to testing without being sick. Nor would they isolate with a supposed concerns for others without being noticeably symptomatic.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Saturday at 2:16 AM

I’m NOT wishing death on anyone, but it’s a little frustrating that none of them are dying from this thing. They really need to understand how deadly serious it is. I’ll never understand how the morbidly obese middle-aged Christie didn’t kick the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Saturday at 2:19 AM

Are you GAY, because they’re wishing Death 💀 on you!

by Anonymousreply 94Last Saturday at 2:23 AM

Bill Barr realized he could not pull off the Coup d'etat for Trump. The military brass said no.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Saturday at 8:11 AM

[quote] Only Christie and Carson admit to feeling awful.

The statistics show that black and fat people are affected more by Covid than other people.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Saturday at 8:25 AM

"I’m NOT wishing death on anyone, but it’s a little frustrating that none of them are dying from this thing"

Did you forget Herman Cain?

"I’ll never understand how the morbidly obese middle-aged Christie didn’t kick the bucket."

He's rich and can afford the best treatment. There's a reason why a disproportionate number of coronavirus victims are poor minorities

by Anonymousreply 97Last Saturday at 8:28 AM

And remember, Christie checked himself into a hospital as soon as he tested positive. Ordinary people are told to go home and not return until they're near death.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Saturday at 11:24 AM

Donald Trump Jr tested positive for #COVID19 during a test his ex-wife forced him to take before he was allowed to take his kids on a long planned trip. Don Jr won’t see his kids on Thanksgiving because wearing a mask would’ve upset his dad who never took him on a childhood trip

...what a shame she was that smart. A Trump family outbreak would've really made the holiday season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99Last Saturday at 12:20 PM

He actually said he’d be busy cleaning his guns at his cabin during his Covid quarantine. Treasonous son-of-a-bastard.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Saturday at 12:21 PM

R100 gee I wonder why

by Anonymousreply 101Last Saturday at 12:22 PM

If he has a mild case you know what we are going to hear 'I had it, it's nothing."

by Anonymousreply 102Last Saturday at 12:26 PM

R100 maybe one of them will be unknowingly loaded while being cleaned on a coke binge and... I'll just leave that right there.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Saturday at 12:29 PM

Die cokehead die!

Die die die!!!

by Anonymousreply 104Last Saturday at 12:35 PM

If it was only a fatal strain.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Saturday at 12:47 PM

Where does one send a Sympathy card...you know the one that reads "Sorry for you loss, but think on the bright side, he's dead."

by Anonymousreply 106Last Saturday at 3:57 PM

Don't they have to swab your nasal cavity to test for Covid? I mean if they found covid it was coked out as shit.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Saturday at 5:38 PM

Actually, I have heard anecdotally that methamphetamines seem to decrease the chances of common cold and influenza infections (or at the very least - greatly diminish the severity and intensity of symptoms), so who knows if this also spans over to coronavirus. The virology is different yet similar and I doubt that a great amount of peer-reviewed research has been performed on this subject. Why mention this? Diaper Don and his frog-faced girlfriend are clearly balls-to-the-wall drug addicts who heavily indulge in Pepsi (coke) and likely dabble in Tina as well. This might be their saving grace at the end of the day..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108Last Saturday at 6:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!