Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jenna Ellis standing behind Giuliani at the press conference.

Who here wanted to smack that smirk off her face during that press conference?

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 4:31 PM

The Electoral College will do that for you.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 4:58 PM

I wanted to wipe off that drag queen makeup off her face. You’re not at some Miss Texas Cabbage Queen pageant.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 5:00 PM

Was she that hussy with the inappropriate decollete?

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 5:06 PM

Jenna reads wiglet-wearing pollster Frank Luntz in most un-Christlike fashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 4:14 PM

She is a horrible human being.

The epitome of a "Fake Christian"

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 4:31 PM

I am technically a licensed attorney, but don't practice or need to use my license for my job. Still, I keep up taking the continuing education credits to maintain my license. I have taken a number on how attorneys should be really careful with social media and how it often leads to disciplinary actions. Trump's attorneys don't even try to maintain any level of professionalism. Even with my minimal legal experience and the length of time since I have been in law school, I would do a better job than these people, and I would never recommend anyone using me for legal advice.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 4:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!