Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris speaks out

“ On this Transgender Day of Remembrance, we honor the memory of the at least 37 transgender or gender-nonconforming people killed this year—the majority of whom were Black and Latinx transgender women.

Today and every day we must recommit to ending this epidemic. #TDOR 8”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2020 7:49 AM

I know how I’m celebrating Tranny Day...by trolling trannies!

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 3:56 PM

cringey tweet

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 3:57 PM

Oh dear god. Do we have an AOC as vice president? Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 3:58 PM

please Kamala, stfu.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 3:58 PM

Bigot AND a lunatic. Way ta go, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 4:04 PM

I thought transgender awareness was covered back in May during Mental Health Month. Zing!

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 4:06 PM

Please please please Kamala don't make a Trump coup seem like a good idea!!!

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 4:06 PM

I thought OP was making up a mock Datalounge tweet. But sadly it's real.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 4:09 PM

[quote] 37 transgender or gender-nonconforming people killed this year

32 murdered in Chicago just since November 1. But probably not one of them was a tranny so fuck them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 4:14 PM

During Mardi Gras 2017, I was walking to the quarter and saw EMTs picking up a transwoman who had been stabbed and dumped out of a car into the street. They were putting the victim onto a gurney and her limp arm fell out to the side as I was passing and I thought for some reason she would be okay, but she died. I don't wish an end like that on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 4:23 PM

The reason why Kamala won’t be able to carry the Party if Biden dies.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2020 4:36 PM

Speaking of Kamala, anybody notice she won't give up her senate seat.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2020 5:15 PM

She doesn’t have to give it up until the inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2020 5:33 PM

Latinx? Please. Stop.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2020 5:37 PM

When will she memorialize the 49 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty last year, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2020 5:41 PM

Of all the things she should be “speaking out” about right now, this is low on the fucking priority list.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2020 5:45 PM

[quote] Latinx? Please. Stop.

Even Latinos don't like that term.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2020 10:53 PM

Its bizzare how much ower trans people are bring given to change words and society as a whole. Can you imagine gays forcing everyone to call their marriages something else when we coudlnt get married?and mahor corporations and vice presidents going along with it?

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2020 11:34 PM

R17, our brown friends love attention from the government.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 1:40 AM

R15---999 people shot by police in 2019. This number doesn't reflect choke hold deaths, etc.

Cops rank 16th on this list of most dangerous jobs based on labor department statistics. Loggers, roofers, garbage collectors and 13 other jobs are more dangerous than being a cop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 1:51 AM

EVERY YEAR:

652,676 women/girls are raped by MEN.

87,000 women/girls are killed by MEN.

12,000,000 girls under 18 are married to MEN.

Pregnancy is the leading cause of death for girls 15-19.

500,000 women/girls are trafficked for MEN.

3,000,000 girls face FGM.

1,000,000 girls are killed in female infanticide.

42,000,000 women/girls face period poverty.

800,000 abortions are needed for women/girls each year.

70,000 women/girls die from unsafe abortions each year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 1:56 AM

R21 doesn't realize she's on a gay message board.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 3:09 AM

I unfollowed her and Cori Bush and our own Rosie O on IG for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 3:41 AM

Chr!st.

Why don't you people just form an official lynch mob already and run around hanging every trans person that you can get your hands on.

Because several threads per day spewing your hatred clearly isn't enough to satisfy you.

Like wtf did trans people ever do you? Kill your childhood puppies? Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 4:37 AM

R23, you unfollowed them?!! What a devastating blow! Do you think they will ever recover?

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2020 3:05 PM

r22 doesn't know that this is a site for LGB

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2020 6:51 PM

I can hear R21’s cane tapping from here.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2020 7:02 PM

She had Montel Williams inside of her.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 7:06 PM

I was a proud Biden supporter and voter but FUCK, I hate that this nobody woman gets to be the first female Vice President, and this tweet reminds me of why. Fuck ALLL of yall who didn't vote for Hillary and lead down four years of that monster and now poor old Joe and this scheming, self entitled, faux black veep-elect.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2020 7:18 PM

Biden two tweets about trans murder epidemic being the civil rights issue of our time was even worse.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2020 7:54 PM

She's nicer than Pence who according to Trumpy wants to kill us all.

Mikey never responded to Donnie's claims & the press has given him a free pass on that since 2016.

I guess no reporters read the DL regularly or they might've tried to get an answer from him by now.

But by all means DL keep griping about Biden/Harris instead.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2020 11:16 PM

The dumb is HUGE on this thread.

R18 That did happen & we called them "civil unions" & "domestic partnerships" among others.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2020 11:21 PM

What are you talking about, R31?

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2020 11:21 PM

R32, Did we force straight people to call their marriages civil unions and demotic partnerships and try to remove the word marriage form the lexicon? Hell no.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2020 11:32 PM

Y’all voted for this mess?

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2020 11:33 PM

Lame duck session. Kamala is still a Senator. When sworn in as VP, the California Governor appoints a replacement for the duration of Kamala's term, or until an election/special election is held based on CA law.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2020 11:46 PM

Women have penises and beards and criminal records for murder and forcible rape. GET OVER IT.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2020 12:42 AM

Portland Antifa commemorates Transgender Day of Remembrance by vandalizing numerous businesses.

Crews cleaned up broken glass and boarded up shattered windows Saturday in Northeast Portland after demonstrators marched through the area the previous night.

Wooden boards covered broken windows and doors of multiple buildings along Northeast Sandy Boulevard, including a State Farm, Chase Bank, Whole Foods, Wells Fargo and Rite Aid. The Portland Police Bureau on Saturday said 26 businesses or workspaces and one apartment building were damaged with graffiti, broken windows or both in the Hollywood District.

Demonstrators also spray-painted several names and messages on windows and buildings, including the words “Black trans lives matter” and the name of Tete Gulley, a Black trans woman. Friday was Transgender Day of Remembrance, which honors and memorializes trans people who were killed or who have died by suicide.

The Hollywood Theatre on Sandy was spray-painted with Gulley’s name. In a statement Saturday on social media accompanied by a photo of the building, the theater said, “Don’t be upset by graffiti; be angered by injustice.” Letters in the theater’s marquee spelled out the words, “Black Lives Matter.”

The group then marched to and spray-painted the Multnomah County Courthouse on Southwest 1st Avenue. Demonstrators reportedly dispersed when police responded to the scene.

. No arrests were made at either demonstration, police said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2020 7:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!