Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bear to Otter or ?

Are you a bear that has lost weight and transitioned to otter or something else? How has your life changed? And...congratulations!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 11:59 PM

I'm a Whitetino Husbear, thank-you-very-much.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 2:45 PM

Yes I stopped eating my feelings… And I’m now a Twink/otter.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 2:51 PM

This is quite simply the stupidest thread I’ve seen in 20+ years of reading Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 3:03 PM

Stupid because it hits close to home?

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 3:06 PM

No, stupid because it’s stupid. I’ve lost 60 pounds in recent years but I don’t think that means I have to identify as some stupid label (bear, otter, etc.) invented by grown men so they can act like stupid 13 year old middle school girls and categorize strangers. That’s why I think it’s stupid, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 3:11 PM

Congrats! Tell us how your life has changed after losing 60 POUNDS!

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 3:14 PM

We all know that bears are complete and total assholes. I’ve seen many many friends lose weight and be ostracized by the bear community and literally dropped as friends. They are no better than any other part of the gay community. R5 .I completely agree with you labels are stupid as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 3:15 PM

I think it’s sad when your whole identity is wrapped up in being fat. You vacation with other fat people, you eat with fat people, your sex life revolves around fat people etc. etc. Your move to places like Wilton Manors and live in a bear bubble. What happens when you lose weight? You lose your whole identity. I’ve seen it happen over and over with friends.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 3:22 PM

R6 Good for you for losing the weight! I bet you feel fantastic. I bet your doctor is thrilled with you as well.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 3:41 PM

No responses? What do bears do on a Friday night? Get fisted then eat Big Macs?

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 11:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!