Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I WANNA BLOW GARRETT HAAKE

AND NOW

HOTTEST THANG ON MSNBC. LORDY...

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2021 4:07 AM

I'll let you have Garrett if I can have Gadi Schwartz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 2:10 PM

I’m a fan. He does a good job and I like his last name. It’s kind of cool.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 2:11 PM

I like a guy who has three double letters in his names. He needs umlauts, though.

Garrett is one of my favorite llamas.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 2:13 PM

I wanna blow Mrs Garrett!

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 2:19 PM

He is a scholar and a gentleman and hung.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 2:37 PM

He deserves a place at the table on Morning joe darn it..

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 4:03 PM

Your mother raised a whore. A strange whore, but a whore nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 4:13 PM

???? bitch u on acid again??? ^^^

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 5:22 PM

Such a handsome lad, hope to bump into him and give him a big hug.....he does belong on his own show, tho that may be a big hassle who knows.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 8:21 AM

Joe seems to like him, they banter alot on that morning show, they prob go drinkin and skirt chasin together....2 hung bros

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 3:16 PM

He looks like he was maybe a water polo player in college.

Can you imagine him in a skimpy Speedo ?? 😛

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2021 2:13 PM

He has real potential - does a good job when he fills-in hosting. I agree he should have his own show.

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2021 2:19 PM

He looks different, both face and body, in all 10 photos that show up on my Google image search. Stupefying!

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2021 2:40 PM

They seem to be using him more. He is delicious!

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2021 5:33 PM

"He has real potential - does a good job when he fills-in hosting. I agree he should have his own show."

Sorry, wrong gender and color.

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2021 5:44 PM

Back off, bitches. I've already called the caterer.

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2021 5:54 PM

Which begs the question…WHY?

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2021 6:01 PM

So do I!! I want Garrett in his chair in his office while I slobber & suck his thick throbbing penis;shoots his Babies down my whore throat. Then he says"Okay faggot, clean me off-get the fuck outta my office". God... I really miss craigslist!!

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2021 6:49 PM

I'm bouncing on his donkey dick as I type!

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2021 6:57 PM

I don’t get the impression he’s hung. I used to follow him on Instagram and he was constantly posting workout videos (and no, he was not particularly in shape or showing off; it was more like “I’m such a wuss, but at least I’m trying, and having fun”—it was charming.)

Unless he is a major grower, his VPL looked disappointing through his workout shorts.

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2021 7:36 PM

He's the kind of guy you like if you like that kind of guy....I don't.

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2021 7:55 PM

They should give him Way Too Early

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2021 3:30 AM

They should give him to me morning and night.

I want to lick his sweaty balls after CrossFit.

I bet he has a thick one with a full blond bush.

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2021 3:32 AM

I love seeing him when he fills in for others. He really does a great job. He did two hours today.

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2021 3:42 AM

Get in line, gurl. I want a three-way with Garrett Haake and Morgan Chesky. Make it a four-way and add ABC's Matt Gutman to the party. Oh shoot, I forgot about DILF Chris Cuomo over at CNN.

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2021 4:01 AM

As his boyfriend sleeps, Vaughn Hillyard beats off thinking about getting tag-teamed by Garrett Haake, Sam Brock, Morgan Chesky and Matt Gutman.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2021 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!