Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stupid GMC Commercial

That stupid fucking GMC commercial where the dumb cuckold of a husband bought a truck for him and one for his beard. Does anyone in real life do stupid shit like that? Not to mention how tone deaf it seems for current times.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2020 12:18 PM

Can the "cuck" shit please be tossed into a greasefire?

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2020 12:53 AM

I don’t see the problem. Lots of people do it. You type poor and bitter

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2020 12:59 AM

LOL! i hate that commercial! it's one big "AS IF"...

let's see young guy makes a great enough living to afford a expensive house and buy 2 BRAND NEW TRUCKS and selfish self centered bitch girlfriend/wife gives him a little trinket of a gift and then wants the truck of HER choice and he the buyer has to settle for the one he didn't really want or like!

screw that! i would be like bitch get the heck out of the driver's seat and back in the house!...

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 1:00 AM

r3, I agree, I hate that ungrateful bitch too.

But you're wrong about one thing; they're married.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 1:03 AM

It’s at least three years old. They trot it out every year now.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 1:03 AM

I loathe that commercial with the heat of 1000 suns. In my ending,he pulls out a gun,shoots her in the head and throws her in the red truck and burns it to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 1:08 AM

Str8 people live in a fantasy world.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 1:11 AM

r1, the term "cuckold" where "cuck" comes from has at least been used since Chaucer's time.

And even then it meant a man who was too stupid to realize his wife was fucking around with another man right under his nose.

Incels didn't create it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 1:18 AM

Maybe off-topic, maybe not. One day my wife said, "Have you noticed that all the gangstas and rappers who get shot to death are in GMC trucks and SUVs? I would NEVER own a GMC!"

"Umm…what kind of pickup do I have?" I asked her.

"A Ford Ranger," she replied.

"I traded the Ranger in three years ago," I said.

"Didn't you buy another one?"

"Nope. I got a GMC."

She was horrified and said she'd never drive it again, I guess because my blonde, blue-eyed wife didn't want to be mistaken for a gangsta or rapper.

I lurv my GMC, but agree that the commercial in question sucks cuntbone.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 1:24 AM

'"sucks cuntbone" ..... my new dismissive phrase

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 2:57 AM

[quote]Incels didn't create it.

Well, they certainly love to throw the term around.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 2:09 PM

The guy in the commercial is kinda hot, though.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 2:14 PM

That was off topic, r9, but I enjoyed it. It was actually funny.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 2:16 PM

[quote] "Have you noticed that all the gangstas and rappers who get shot to death are in GMC trucks and SUVs? I would NEVER own a GMC!"

Reminds me of a friend who used to joke about “Murder, She Wrote,” if that woman ever comes around here I’m leaving town. Everywhere she goes someone gets murdered!

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 2:18 PM

Is this the commercial in discussion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 2:25 PM

[quote]Reminds me of a friend who used to joke about “Murder, She Wrote,” if that woman ever comes around here I’m leaving town. Everywhere she goes someone gets murdered!

My Dad was pretty sure Jessica was in reality a mass murderer.

Agree - the commercial has always bugged me with how selfish the wife is and thought the husband was kind of hot. Always like the fit of a snug sweater on someone in decent shape.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 2:28 PM

Yeh that guy in the commercial could fuck me any which way he wants.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 3:15 PM

The hot model/actor's name is Daniel di Tomasso.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 3:28 PM

Oh dear lord!

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 6:43 PM

He played a detective in the last couple seasons of Major Crimes.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 9:30 PM

he's got that lucky vanous look to him... whatever happened to lucky by the way?

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 2:19 PM

My mother used to religiously watch "Murder She Wrote" and she always called Jessica the "angel of death."

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2020 12:22 AM

R22.. i always jokingly called it "murder, she did it"...

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2020 11:14 AM

For those of you surprised at this commercial, where have you been? Every commercial on radio or television portrays the man as an idiot and the woman as being the smarter one. Even the kids are smarter than dad. I think I saw one commercial where the man was smarter than his wife, but they are very rare and would be the prime target of the SJWs.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2020 12:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!