Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actor CODY SAINTGNUE (Teen Wolf) Shares his adoption story

"I come from an environment of addicts. At the age of two, I suffered an accidental eye injury. An adult who was high wasn’t able to pay attention to the little boy walking nearby, resulting in a cigarette landing in my eye. To this day, I am legally blind in one eye.

I witnessed the physical abuse of my biological mother at the hands of strange men. I was malnourished, and I lacked an education. The home I was born into neglected the basic things children need to survive, let alone thrive, so I was placed in foster care." (More in article)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 1:44 AM

He’s linked to Bryan Singer. Wonder what happened there....

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 10:57 PM

Ahem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 10:58 PM

Cough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 10:59 PM

None of this surprises me. Except that Posey is the one to start an OnlyFans and not Cody.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 11:32 AM

R1 And your point?

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 12:01 PM

With all this in his past he chose showbiz? That guy is a masochist.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 12:22 PM

Drug addled ‘parents’ should be sterilised! Whore mum who was more concerned with cock then her own child’s needs. There should be a test to have a kid. Most people would fail. Foster homes aren’t very good most of the time it’s as abusive as the original hell they were taken out of. Something needs to change. There are too many kids in the world. People make them like it’s making bread, then they toss them when it’s stale. Being a parent isn’t a novelty that you can try and abandon when it’s boring. Most serial killers came from neglectful childhoods. Most Pedos were victims of sexual abuse themselves. The deep south spits out kids then gives them soda in their baby bottles. That’s why the south is the deep south. Repug Gun toting Animal abusing Child Abusing wastes of space on the dole, fucked up and zero use to anyone. Watch the *Wonderful Whites of West Virginia* documentary on Amazon Prime -they need to be thrown into a alligator pit to end the cycle. Now predator Bryan Singer has him in his clutches. Preying on him knowing his need to always have a loving, family type relationship with people. Bloody hell Cody goes from one abuser to the next albeit his adoptive loving mum.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 1:44 PM

Uh, r5, people who gravitate to Singer are damaged boys whom he can manipulate and abuse.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 12:35 AM

I hope nothing happened with Jeff while he was on Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 1:06 AM

r9 I'm sure that was an innocent relationship

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 1:10 AM

r10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 1:11 AM

r11 Desperate twinks were Jeffs main casting group by the last seasons of TW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 1:12 AM

Cool story, bro.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 1:21 AM

Brenda sounds awesome. Good on her for saving him.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 1:32 AM

Meh. He'll probably end up being a whore like his mother.

He looks like a dope.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 1:35 AM

Anyone remember who Dave Thomas is?

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 3:11 AM

I thought it said Sean Cody actor at first.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 3:15 AM

R16 no....?

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 5:57 AM

[quote] Meh. He'll probably end up being a whore like his mother.

Settle down, Billy Loomis.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 6:05 AM

R8 I know I just thought it was strange that the first post on a thread about Cody Saintgnue sharing his adoption story was immediately about gossip of being linked to Bryan Singer.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 7:12 AM

R18 He was on SCTV, he was one of the McKenzie brothers with Rick Moranis, they did the movie Strange Brew. He was a producer of Bones, and The Blacklist.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 7:17 AM

r20 Its DL. Everything comes back to Singer in the end. And at least in thi case the connection is pretty obvious

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 7:35 AM

Harpo who dis woman

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2020 8:31 AM

Do you say his last name like "Ingenue?"

What a strange surname. I've never seen it before.

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2020 8:37 AM

R19 lol

R21 thanks

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2020 9:17 AM

So, she adopted him and immediately put him to work and whored him out to Singer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2020 10:44 AM

I like his coloring, the dirty blond hair, light eyes, and dark circles. However the people I know who have this coloring have been damned souls with lots of unhappiness and struggles.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2020 11:01 AM

R24 saint-new

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2020 1:47 PM

OP, r16 He created Wendy's. He named it after his daughter.

I want a Baconator now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2020 9:04 PM

R29 This charity is Canadian as is Dave Thomas, the actor.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 1:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!