Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hypocritical Prince Harry Vows That Netflix Will Never Depict Him In The Crown

Hypocritical Prince Harry Vows That Netflix Will Never Depict Him In The Crown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2020 1:58 PM

Is he worried about them showing the Harry character as a drunk in a Nazi uniform?

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 3:03 PM

[quote] Vows That Netflix Will Never Depict Him In The Crown

Lotsa luck this time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 3:38 PM

I have no interest in the goings-on of the BRF but Prince Harry is the exception. He’s a ginger, a gentleman and he comes from money—all big pluses in my book. Ugh, the things I would do to remove his clothes using only my mouth. And if it were his military uniform, I’m getting dizzy just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 5:14 PM

The nazi uniform,, the various racial slurs, the years of falling down drunk, the overall stupidity -- you do you Harry.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2020 5:55 PM

They probably won't depict him much. Honestly after Charles marries Camilla the family really became much less dramatic and interesting compared to everything that led up to that point

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2020 5:55 PM

They probably won't depict him much. Honestly after Charles marries Camilla the family really became much less dramatic and interesting compared to everything that led up to that point

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2020 5:55 PM

I certainly trust this ad littered "celebrating the soaps" website.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2020 5:59 PM

That sounds like a dare to me.

They made some kind of deal with Netflix. So they paid the Sussexes tens of millions of dollars and agreed to hamstring the writers of one of their cash cows on top of that? In exchange for what?

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2020 6:07 PM

Klan Granny thread. Blocked and soon to be deleted.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2020 6:28 PM

I'd say deal was struck. Harry agreed to sell the BRF up the river to Netflicks in exchange for his non-inclusion in future productions and an unspecified amount of money.

Go, Harry!

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 5:14 AM

Looks like some “Celebrating the Soaps” blog spam that I missed yesterday. My bad. Fuck off, OP.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 5:19 AM

They have to include him. They got two more seasons. They are already up to 1990. Diana dies in 1997 and then pretty much nothing interesting happens to the royals until Harry and Sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 5:20 AM

It cannot be easy to have a fictional character of himself being created while he is still alive. The horror!

Furthermore, they have been disengaging from thr BRF, exploring ways to build their own lives, fraught with complex and complicated relations with it still.

I don't blame them. I would say no too.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 1:42 PM

Why do people call these threads “klan granny?” They’re pretty loathesome threads, it’s true, but I don’t think that’s who congregates in them.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 1:45 PM

This is some sad fat cow who runs a blog dedicated solely to getting clicks and making money, regardless of the content.

She'll put whatever makes people respond on there - soap opera stuff and the BRF.

Don't give money or clicks to this sad, fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 1:51 PM

Season 6 will be all about me moving from strength to strength after my expulsion from the BRF!

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2020 1:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!