Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rudy’s plan: get local Republicans to delay vote certification past deadline to bring election to the house

Tonight The Wayne County GOP members have asked to rescind their certifications from the vote last night. Someone at the Trump WH got to them. This is very serious and the media needs to start calling this a slow moving attempted coup. The courts need to step in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 8:01 AM

Rudy is getting paid $20,000 a day from the Trump grift machine to drag this out. That cannot be said enough!

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 4:15 AM

R1 yes but it’s actually working. Wayne county is the first domino to fall. Expect to see these county boards “failing” to certify in AZ, GA, PA and NV. The courts will step in-but the GOP has been packing the courts for four years. All it takes is one rouge trumper judge

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 4:19 AM

Calm down, OP,. This is a coup in a clown car. According to the Associated Press

[quote]Some in the president’s orbit have held out hope that by delaying certification, GOP-controlled state legislatures will get a chance to select different electors, either overturning Biden’s victory or sending it to the House, where Trump would almost surely win. But most advisers to the president consider that a fever dream. Trump’s team has been incapable of organizing even basic legal activities since the election, let alone the widescale political and legal apparatus needed to persuade state legislators to try to undermine the will of their states’ voters.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 4:23 AM

Can they “take back” their vote to certify a full day later? I guess it doesn’t matter because the state or the courts will certify it but it’s a dangerous precedent to set. I’m hearing Maricopa county is gearing up to do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2020 4:29 AM

Why is our country being dictated by this vermin? Yeah and Giuliani, too.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2020 4:30 AM

Trying to muddy the waters. Gym Jordan is demanding the house hold hearings on the election.

Biden’s lawyers have likely prepared for every scenario imaginable and they don’t seem worried at all.

The only thing that worries me is the “no one getting to 270” scenario

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2020 4:37 AM

OP always starts threads with titles that are nothing more than his spin vs. what actually was reported. Now his fellow minions will fall in line and load this thread with scripted responses of fear, coups and civil war.

The coup!!omg the coup!prepare for the coup!!civil war!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2020 4:37 AM

R7 when trumps hand is on the Bible on 1/20 don’t say I didn’t warn you. He wants to steal this election and he has an entire party backing him up. It is not a joke. This is real.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2020 4:43 AM

Seems like the Wayne county shit is just theater for deplorables. The deadline was yesterday, the vote was certified, papers signed, and they’re sitting on the SOS’s desk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2020 4:46 AM

They’re not going to be able to rescind. And this is not going to be some widespread thing where the fever dream becomes a reality.

This is just like that “Hate To Burst Your Bubbles Tonight” thread. Nothing will come of this, but if OP or R2 want(s) to place a bet, I’m game.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2020 4:58 AM

Sure, R8. Whatever you want to believe. And to be clear, you are idiot troll. It's almost like you are channeling Giuliani or you are actually him.

Zero interest in contributing any more to your post or this thread. Don't reply because I won't be coming back in to read it. But I will have a good laugh when I scroll past the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2020 5:02 AM

The election will not be decided in congress. Pelosi holds all the power there. She can just refuse to seat republicans until 1/7 and have the vote with only democrats on 1/6. If congress members object to results, or if states send their own electors, Pelosi can tell them to pound sand, she can stop the entire process, and then she becomes president on 1/20.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2020 5:12 AM

Very informative video about what the constitution ACTUALLY says. I recommend watching the whole thing if you have the time. He goes thru all of the “what if’s”. Puts a lot of the “doomer” fears at bay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2020 5:18 AM

R8, now what? Seems like another disastrous day for Trump and Giuliani.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2020 1:26 AM

Funny how I already had stupid R8 blocked. I wonder what else he’s said.

(I really do wonder... I have no idea how to find his other replies.)

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 7:25 AM

“All it takes is one rouge trumper judge”

Oh, dear, is he wearing makeup?

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 7:32 AM

How seriously is the Biden team taking this?

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 7:33 AM

He has to stay quarantined for a week or so. He will lose a lot of momentum.

Trump's obsessed with optics. I bet he was mortified watching Ghouli sweat dye down his cheek.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 8:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!