Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends, A RHONJ Has a Fever Dream about Santa’s Workshop

I dig the pink toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 1:05 AM

The house is one abomination after another but I'd love to spend a summer with that pool.

How do people not live with rugs? They had enough money for 50 sets of golf clubs but not one rug?

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 2:20 AM

That’s a fucking nightmare! One of the worst I’ve seen. Are they really trying to sell that, without clearing out the truck load of artificial plants and flowers.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 2:32 AM

I need eye bleach; almost every photo was horrendous. Those bathrooms assault the senses. The pool itself is nice, but the surrounding landscaping/decor is hideous.

The blandness of the sauna is a necessity in that place if only to escape the sheer abominations, room to room.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 2:32 AM

Is that Jacqueline and Chris M?

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2020 2:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2020 2:39 AM

That place is a guido nightmare!!!!!!

Every single room is OFF.

I like the windows/window shapes an the bedrooms have some redeeming qualities.

But overall it is a tacky, dated, over the top nightmare. Melissa and Joe. tsk tsk tsk!

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2020 2:43 AM

It’s not Melissa and Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2020 4:19 AM

Tastefully staged,

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2020 4:36 AM

I will ask this here, too: are those coffins in slide 49? They have everything else...

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2020 5:53 AM

I have never seen anything like this. Every room has a new surprise. All the textures made of luxury and ersatz materials create pet vomit and wet an dry pet food textures.

what is that sink made of? mussel shells?

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2020 8:49 AM

its wrong on so many levels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2020 8:59 AM

The person who decorated this had a job? A full-time job? Because I see a Frau who spent many thousands a month over many years at home deco, craft, and Christmas shops. The staff required to dust and wash all the many 1000s of square miles of plastic petal and leaf surfaces boggles. It would rival a great English country estate to keep this house shiny.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2020 9:03 AM

There are some lamps our Ugly Lamp Troll might like.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2020 9:18 AM

The workout room is trans!

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2020 10:41 PM

OP, the pink toilet pales in comparison to the teal one on its little platform.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!