Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do You Gays Feel Slighted?

We have two vaccines now and you all are still waiting 30 years and nothing.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 4:38 PM

'you gays"? who are YOU exactly?

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2020 2:23 PM

A troll, obviously, r1.

And a poor one at that.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2020 2:30 PM

Do you frau feel important now? Huh? HUH?

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2020 2:32 PM

Why do you assume it is frau? My first thought is Boris. Could be a frau in St. Petersburg, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2020 2:41 PM

OP is straight male who identifies as an oppressed fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2020 2:43 PM

r5 and he's only qualifies as "straight" because he doesn't kiss gay dudes. However, he does everything else with gay dudes.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2020 3:02 PM

It’s weird, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2020 3:03 PM

People comparing covid-19 and AIDS typically obscure more than they clarify

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2020 3:05 PM

Let's see, one thing affected the world's economy. Another affected people having unsafe sex. By 2020 everyone knows how to avoid HIV/AIDS many choose not to follow those simple precautions. We also have Prep as a second source of protection. Would an AIDs vaccine be nice, hell yes. Should something like AIDs be compared to an airborne virus that you can catch just from going to the grocery store or walking down the street into someone's breath cloud? No.

If anything, most gay people I know want to make up for this lost year by having an amazing summer in 2021. Bring on that vaccine so we can live again!

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2020 3:20 PM

Low self-esteem fat ass bears have been having sex and pigging out during the whole pandemic… Where have you been?

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2020 3:37 PM

Have you asked Africa what it thinks, OP? That's who AIDS really affects.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2020 9:30 PM

HIV has been beaten back, OP, to the point where it is undetectable and can no longer be transmitted through sex. That is far from "nothing."

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2020 6:47 PM

Covid, as a virus, doesn't change very much so making a vaccine wasn't impossible.

HIV changes constantly, particularly the part of the virus that a vaccine would affect.

That said, it would be nice for the govt to spend billions on an HIV vaccine

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2020 8:34 PM

R12 is a Big Pharma shill.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2020 10:11 PM

25million by January 1st

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 4:05 PM

^^??

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 4:17 PM

I feel as a boy I was promised flying cars and colonies on the moon. Never mind HIV vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 4:25 PM

[quote]We have two vaccines now and you all are still waiting 30 years and nothing.

... a pill a day keeps my ass in play! ....

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 4:26 PM

Honey, COVID was made in China. Most of what they manufacture is cheap and falls apart after a year or two. No big surprise they made a vaccine quickly. Clearly there's no cure for being a Troll, OP.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 4:28 PM

Simply smashing that WW button isn’t enough, r19!

Well done!

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!