Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do frauen act like they’ve performed a miracle?

Every time one of them shits out a baby? Women have been pinching off flesh loaves for thousands of years, bitch. You’re not special.

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2020 2:37 AM

Why not save this thread idea for Christmas, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2020 4:59 AM

What does Christmas have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2020 11:19 AM

OP, why do you hate women?

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2020 11:24 AM

I don’t hate women. I hate kids.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2020 11:47 AM

I agree. Your birth certainly isn't a miracle that should be rhapsodised, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2020 11:50 AM

If folks can take care of the child, I say let 'em do it. But unless I know that they've had trouble conceiving, whenever a pregnancy is announced all I can think is "Wow. Congratulations. You had unprotected sex."

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2020 11:59 AM

I've never understood why birth is referred to as "a miracle." It's the result of the second-strongest urge heterosexuals have, the urge to have sex. Nothing but eating a cheeseburger could be more basic, ordinary, unexceptional.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2020 12:24 PM

If a woman hadn't shat you out you wouldn't be here, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2020 12:43 PM

This is the trollest troll OP in DL history.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2020 12:48 PM

Straight women of the Datalounge unite!

On this thread!

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2020 12:54 PM

R6 Reminds me of when a girl at work was telling everybody that she was going to have a baby. I said in earshot of a bunch of other people, "Oh good! So the sex worked!" Everybody started laughing hysterically and she turned bright red. Later she said she thought it was funny after it settled in, but I know today, I would be in SO much trouble.....

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2020 1:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2020 4:44 PM

They never took two fists in their ass! That’s more of a feat.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2020 4:48 PM

I knew this would trigger the lesbians and the frauen, but IDGAF. You all know very well that you love to push your delinquent little crotch droppings on everyone, even and especially on people who are not interested.

Face it, no one cares about whatever latest inane thing little Snotleigh and Bratleigh have gotten up to. We’re through catering to your every whim just because you’ve shit out a loaf and think you’re Mother Earth or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2020 4:38 AM

Christ. 50% of women who died in childbirth before the docs and midwives figured out that washing their hands would stop the spread of the puerperal fever (milk fever) that killed those women.

My sister called it the "atom bomb" of pain after her first.

Women were denied anaesthesia in Britain even though chloroform was available because of the Biblical "in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children" as retribution for Eve taking that bite of the apple and then giving it to Adam. That refusal ended when Queen Victoria demanded it in her many childbirths. Then it became respectable.

OP should spend a few days in the delivery room of varied women and listen to the screams. What's miraculous about it is that women everywhere agree to do it at least once, and then again.

Women still die in childbirth.

I don't know what the fuck your problem is, OP, but to say it's misogynist is to vastly understate the case.

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2020 12:55 PM

Oh, and we don't give a fuck about your view, either, but as sons, brothers, husbands, etc., however it is in one's own life, the bullshit you're peddling merits calling out.

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2020 12:58 PM

I'm guessing OP has been browsing r/MGOTW, or r/REDPILL, or r/MENSRIGHTS and just had come running to DL to show off his newfound enlightenment.

by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2020 2:32 PM

I have seen a pussy. I have seen a newborn. Anybody who gets that done and lives deserves a standing ovation.

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2020 3:12 PM

I guess it's a new thing but I hate the belly showings. Pregnant bellies are not pretty but women are determined to show them off. I guess maternity clothes area a thing of the past.

by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2020 5:32 PM

[quote] OP should spend a few days in the delivery room of varied women and listen to the screams.

Women were squatting in the woods for tens of thousands of years before anything resembling “delivery rooms” existed. I sincerely doubt that they carried on the way you describe. I certainly can’t imagine that they acted the way frauen act today.

by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2020 7:33 PM

R19, it’s nothing short of obscene.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2020 7:34 PM

Please refer to them as either "gestational carriers" or "incubating people," OP. Inclusion literally costs you nothing. #PinchingOffFleshLoavesHasNoGender

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2020 8:20 PM

I knew a lady who had five children. She said passing a kidney stone hurt worse than having a baby.

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2020 10:18 PM

Why? Because it is a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2020 10:29 PM

Well, I’m sure thrilled I showed up.

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2020 10:31 PM

[quote]OP should spend a few days in the delivery room of varied women and listen to the screams.

Epidurals are the standard of care for labor analgesia in modern delivery rooms. If women are “screaming”, it’s because they chose to do so.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2020 10:39 PM

My cousin chose the natural route on her fist and told me afterwards it felt like shitting out a bowling ball. Believe on her next 2 she was drugged to the max !

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote]There ought to be an award or something.

Don't give these fucking queens any ideas r9.

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2020 11:07 PM

[quote]Women were squatting in the woods for tens of thousands of years

As well they should be.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2020 11:08 PM

Tell us OP what miracles your musty old twat has performed?

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2020 11:18 PM

R26, are you dumb or just ignorant? What a shitty thing to think let alone say. Not all women can get an epidural in time. And epidurals mean it is harder to push so they can be "turned down" if labor is not progressing.

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2020 1:06 AM

"Women were squatting in the woods for tens of thousands of years"

Yes - and lots of them died.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2020 12:10 AM

OP thinks she performs a miracle each time she squeezes out a doody bomb.

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2020 12:13 AM

Let's see you do it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2020 12:17 AM

You get the epidural only when contractions become regular, and while the relief is significant, it isn't total, as you need to be able to feel the pressure of the baby moving through the birth canal to know when to push.

Side effects of epidural include nausea, inability to move your legs for as long as 8 hours, headache, slow breathing, and temporary nerve damage. You will also not get an epidural, as poster above pointed out, if you are in a late stage of labour and close to delivery.

I do not know a single woman who after her first delivery did not express shock at how very, very painful it was. Some dealt with it better, some shrugged it off, and some were shell-shocked by it.

Really - epidurals, contractions, pressure, pushing, blood . . . why it all sounds like a walk in the park, doesn't it?!

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2020 12:18 AM

Well the fact that billions upon billions have happened it is in fact annoying that people find it so special. No birth is special.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2020 12:39 AM

[bold] YET ANOTHER ONE WHERE A BITTER ANGRY GAY MAN OBSESSES OVER THE HABITS OF "FRAUS" AND THEIR ABILITY TO GIVE BIRTH

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2020 12:41 AM

Well, I think they deserve an award. It's not just the birth, it's also 9 months of vomiting, getting fat, carrying a bowling ball in your stomach, insomnia, farting, urinating every 15 min, diabetes, health issues and a lot more uncomfortable stuff no one ever talks about. Also, a lot of women never lose the extra baby fat, stretch marks, damaged vagina etc.

I'm glad I never have to experience anything like this. Kudos to all women!

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2020 1:08 AM

R35 Thanks for telling it like it is. Every medical intervention can have side effects. Some others from epidurals are permanent nerve damage, chronic back pain and fetal distress. And many women suffer fistulas, pelvic floor damage, urinary and fecal incontinence, hemorrhages and much from childbirth.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2020 1:20 AM

And it is their fucking choice. What do they want ? Participation awards? What they do might be enormously painful but is nothing special. If you want to be card carry members of the mothers are sacred and holy club then light a candle every time a woman gives birth and pray to the Blessed Mother.

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2020 4:04 PM

We got it, OP. And, we got it.

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2020 1:04 AM

OP and its subsequent postings have an aura of spittle. If you had to listen to this vicious twit in person, you'd be sprayed with venomous globules spewed as it winds itself up into hysterical shrieks.

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2020 2:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!