Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People who copy topics from existing threads and post them as "their own"

You're the scum of the earth.

You're like those chinese intellectual property thieves.

You have no original ideas of your own, so you try to act as though it was your idea in the first place. Even though someone else has already posted that idea, and that thread.

You are desperate for attention, because something is clearly lacking in your pathetic lives.

And you need to die in a grease fire.

You know who you are.

by Anonymousreply 10905/06/2021

Harsh, OP. but if their lives are so pathetic that they need attention to feel better, why don't you just throw some attention their way? It's a mitzvah.

by Anonymousreply 111/11/2020

I don't do it, but I have had topics that I have posted in threads pop up as a new thread. I have no way of knowing whether they copied from me for found it themselves and neither do you OP. Either way I don't give a shit, if they thought it deserved its own thread why should I care?

by Anonymousreply 211/11/2020

Worse.

Than.

HITLER.

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2020

[quote] if they thought it deserved its own thread why should I care?

Because they're pathetic, thieving cunts.

That's why.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2020

[quote] Because they're pathetic, thieving cunts.

[quote] That's why.

R4 you don't have enough things in your life to entertain you. Anything you post is there for anyone to do what they wish with. There are a great number of threads on DL that are copied word for word from Reddit. If I post something in a thread that I didn't think deserved its own thread but someone else does so be it and you can get as upset as you wish but you can't stop them either so take a chill pill and find something else to get upset about.

by Anonymousreply 511/11/2020

^^^^^^ R2 not R3

by Anonymousreply 611/11/2020

[quote]And you need to die in a grease fire.

Stop taking my name in vain!

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2020

Your pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2020

Do you know how many previous threads there have been on this exact subject OP? Do you? I mean seriously, do you? Have you done any kind of research on it? Did you? Did you do any kind of search first? Did you? What did you do? Tell us OP. Tell us how you searched for prior threads you filthy asshole fucker. Show us what you did . Provide a link or a screenshot butt hole breath. Can you at least do that? Can you? Why would you even think of coming here and posting a thread like this when you know damn good and well there have already been many of the exact same threads that have preceded this same fucking subject. Answer me bastard. You owe everyone here the truth as to why you feel you are so much better than every other person here that you can just walk your ass in here without doing a search first. You just eat shit. I hate you OP and I hope you get AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 911/11/2020

I have copied my own post to start a new thread does that count me in as scum OP?

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2020

Posters, threads, replies, comments, ideas...it’s as if they are REPLICATING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1111/11/2020

Meh, people have done it to me. I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1211/11/2020

I wish this was all I had on my plate to worry about.

OP, you must lead quite a charmed life.

I'm envious.

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2020

OP needs to get laid. Lighten up, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 1411/11/2020

OP, the doctor just called. It's malignant.

by Anonymousreply 1511/11/2020

He's the Copycat Thread Thief and likely an Asperger's case.

There's nothing cool or knowledgeable about him; he has no friends in his own town with peers of his own mental illness. He has no taste.

So name-dropping pop culture anonymously online is the only way he can trap others into social interaction and the illusion of cachet.

Every noun mentioned in a previous thread "Deserves its own thread," especially if it's irrelevant pop, and he WILL start their own threads.

It's an attempt to squeeze relevance out of irrelevance; an attempt to draw extra social time out of his victims; an attempt to make you like him because of better people you liked.

30-40 years ago.

One thing that drives him nuts is posting the Reply numbers and linking to the thread of your original comments informing DL of whatever subject he's stealing or passing off as his own knowledge and observations.

His threads quickly die after that. Everybody loses interest when they realize where the full insights were already delivered and that the OP is a loony and a thief.

by Anonymousreply 1611/11/2020

r9 = The Copycat Thread Thief, all butt-hurt for being called out AGAIN, W&Wíng himself for the same, lame screed he cuts and pastes every time he's exposed.

by Anonymousreply 1711/11/2020

No, r14, the Copycat Thread Thief is a biter, a public nuisance and 65% of the content on this site.

It's TOO much.

by Anonymousreply 1811/11/2020

My gawd, get a life peeps. Such a freakin' first world "problem".

by Anonymousreply 1911/11/2020

R19 = The Copycat Thread Thief, who needs his own life and to stop polluting Datalounge with redundant threads.

by Anonymousreply 2011/11/2020

Oh for fuck's sake R20, I don't even have an account. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 2111/11/2020

Maybe she couldn't bump old threads anymore, so she copies and starts NEW old threads as her own?

by Anonymousreply 2211/11/2020

Then the original threads would be Closed and labeled as such.

Truth is, most original threads have more insights and participants and are still updateable. They even have posts from the OP of the repeated thread.

The Redundant Thread Thief just wants to rehash the same, tired subjects and prolong conversations with people he’s already milked dry before. It’s desperate for social interaction and resorts to entrapment.

It’s particularly fond of horror movies and you can’t tell me we need all 137 threads for THE EXORCIST, FRIDAY THE 13TH and HALLOWEEN.

by Anonymousreply 2311/12/2020

All regular members of DL know that the search engine here sucks big time. That aside, there are people who race to post “breaking news “ without even attempting to do a search. Mediapolis needs to fix the search option so it is open to a wider set of rules.

by Anonymousreply 2411/12/2020

All regular members of DL know that the search engine here sucks big time. That aside, there are people who race to post “breaking news “ without even attempting to do a search. Mediapolis needs to fix the search option so it is open to a wider set of rules.

by Anonymousreply 2511/12/2020

And Google has an excellent, Advanced Search Function DLers should utilize in the meantime.

by Anonymousreply 2611/12/2020

OP you sound like the lawyer who started the thread complaining about people showing up early.

by Anonymousreply 2711/12/2020

Really?

He sounds cool. 👍

by Anonymousreply 2811/12/2020

The Aspie Copycat Thread Thief strikes again!

This time he stole my mention of the Matt Foley SNL sketch for a new thread, even though he already covered his thread subject in a thread just a year ago.

Read all about it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2911/17/2020

Some copycat cunt made stole my Big Sky thread that I started here.

I made my thread a full WEEK before the asshole copy cat made theirs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3011/18/2020

If you are so Hell-bent on getting attention perhaps you should sign all of your posts with your real name and address so we can send you a bouquet of flowers every time you make a really fun post.

by Anonymousreply 3111/18/2020

r31 = Copycat Thread Thief and social undesirable.

Why do you think he spends all his time on DL and has to steal others' ideas or exploit artists other people DO like?

It's because he's a nutjob and psycho with no boundaries that nobody wants to be around IRL.

by Anonymousreply 3211/21/2020

Well, well, well!

The Copycat Thread Thief is up to his daily tricks! This time the maniac and socially repugnant OP stole the "Angry Songs" thread idea from the "Divorce Playlist" thread, where I posted "You Ought to Know" and the person in need discussed whether angry songs were appropriate.

Please F&F this biter, social leech OP and let him Google angry songs if he needs them so badly. He doesn't deserve your knowledge and he's NOT good company..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3311/23/2020

Well, what do you know!

The "Favorite pop song from the last 10 years" thread wasn't enough for Psycho McCopycat.

He had to start a "Dance Party" thread after suggestions there when the thread ran out of steam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3402/16/2021

Whatevs. When somebody copies something I've said here I take it as a compliment.

It's not like we're gunning for a Nobel on this site.

by Anonymousreply 3502/16/2021

Christ, OP, take your meds and get a life. It's just Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 3602/16/2021

The Redundant Thread Copycat is the bipolar maniac who needs to take his meds.

by Anonymousreply 3702/16/2021

What are you on about OP?

by Anonymousreply 3802/16/2021

I notice a lot of people do it now because apparently long threads get "paywalled". You can at least be courteous and link to the existing thread that got paywalled so those of us who aren't cheap hoes can still post there

by Anonymousreply 3902/16/2021

I think they're tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 4002/16/2021

There are paid social media lackeys who repost threads verbatim here, on LSA and a couple of other sites. Verbatim. This place is also infested with marketers trying to get free research data on products we use. And then there are the political troll farm posters who function to astro-turf pro-government/business enthusiasm. I believe the last time someone shared the data that it was revealed the vast majority of DL posters are in India, home of some of the biggest social influencing sweatshops in the world, after Utah.

by Anonymousreply 4102/16/2021

R41 Do you really think DL is important enough for such infiltration?

by Anonymousreply 4202/16/2021

[quote]the vast majority of DL posters are in India

That must be why we have those fabulous Hot Indian Men threads.

They's some hot mins up in there.

by Anonymousreply 4302/16/2021

R42, it doesn’t matter what I think. It’s been proven. Go take a look yourself at the data on the millions of daily visitors.

by Anonymousreply 4402/16/2021

R44 Can you link to the evidence? Where am I supposed to find this data.

by Anonymousreply 4502/16/2021

I dated an Indian guy. He wasn’t hot, per se, but he had a great body and was one of the most sensual guys I’ve ever been with.

by Anonymousreply 4602/16/2021

R45, so, you know nothing about site metrics? It would follow then that you also know nothing about bot farms, media management companies, social engineering, the NSA servers in Utah, etc. Maybe you should start with something remedial.

by Anonymousreply 4702/16/2021

What’s the difference, OP?

I started a thread today that got no responses. Not a one. Someone just posted a thread about the same topic and it’s taking off. What do I care? As long as we’re talking about it. Maybe timing is everything. Mine probably fell down the page and/or didn’t show up in a search. BFD.

by Anonymousreply 4802/16/2021

R47 Yeah, that's why I asked you to post the evidence. You sound no better than a QAnon look. "DO THE RESEARCH" without providing anything.

by Anonymousreply 4902/16/2021

R49, you’re a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5002/16/2021

R50 Why can't you post evidence instead of calling me an idiot? I'm SINCERELY curious!

by Anonymousreply 5102/16/2021

yeah post a link, I'd love to see proof that the gurls is all hindu

by Anonymousreply 5202/16/2021

Search this site for threads about the metrics, you geniuses.

by Anonymousreply 5302/16/2021

I will post news articles in a thread. Then someone will lift a link and my descriptive information and create a new thread with it.

I suppose that is similar to what OP is conveying.

It doesn't annoy me much, but the poster could at least say the thread and post number where it was found.

by Anonymousreply 5402/16/2021

[quote] I notice a lot of people do it now because apparently long threads get "paywalled".

Also, it's hard to find your "liked" threads because the thread watcher doesn't work any more.

So people will just start a new thread on a topic that has already been posted.

We really need thread watcher to start working again.

[quote] I started a thread today that got no responses. Not a one. Someone just posted a thread about the same topic and it’s taking off.

Maybe if you hadn't started a copycat thread, people would be more interested in yours.

Mr. Copycat.

by Anonymousreply 5502/16/2021

If people are duplicating threads due to paywall problems, they can post that. And they usually do.

by Anonymousreply 5602/16/2021

One just has to visit r/datalounge to see this guy & his many alt accounts in action. Stalking those 'better born'

by Anonymousreply 5702/16/2021

OP, why does this bother you so much?

by Anonymousreply 5802/16/2021

Because you're a biter, a plagiarist, a namedropper and a psycho with Borderline Personality Disorder.

You don't have original ideas, so you steal them from others, when all the info was already laid bare in the original thread. It's bad form, poor etiquette, desperate, anti-social, pathetic, obvious and wrong.

You do it to claw people into more interactions with you because you know some of them like the subject and you're out of gas. You copy and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 5902/17/2021

It's also polluting and fracturing Datalounge with redundant threads. Splitting the conversation / info.

by Anonymousreply 6002/17/2021

Just do a search and bump the thread if you feel like writing about a subject. I personally have a rule to bump nothing older than 2 months so I start a new thread on the subject but mention that it's an update on the topic of something like a favorite pasta sauce. However, OP is waaaayyyyy too upset by the trivial.

by Anonymousreply 6102/17/2021

Everything is going to hell in a hand basket around here. Circling the drain. The number and diversity of active posters is dealing as is the collective IQ and the level of sanity or mental health.

by Anonymousreply 6202/17/2021

I agree with the posters who say interesting threads often get no responses or disappear. Saw one (not mine) asking who is living with HIV and how they are coping. Totally the kind of subject I want to read about on a gay men's board having lost a lovely ex to AIDS. Instead, we are inundated with endless shit about random bimbos like J Lo or vapid influencers.

R62 - mental health on a gay men's board? Being gay in most places would drive almost anyone a bit nuts.

by Anonymousreply 6302/17/2021

The Borderline Copycat Thread Thief just struck again!

This time, it's repeating Grace Jones threads we've done a hundred times before.

by Anonymousreply 6402/17/2021

That doesn't apply to ANY of the problematic threads, r63.

How do you justify the threads that get 40 + responses and are repeated the second Redundant McAttentionwhore stops getting responses in the original?

A new thread for every noun mentioned in the pre-existing thread will start harassing DLers.

by Anonymousreply 6502/17/2021

r61 is either a newbie who doesn't realize how frequently this type of pollution and theft plagues the DL or simply the Copycat Thread Thief himself trolling.

by Anonymousreply 6602/17/2021

R66 - I am not bitch! I started posting here in summer because I am working in a place with an essentially inexistent (since the pandemic) gay community. I am the guy in Romania. I only bump threads that are 2 months old at max on topic of interest. Why? Some days we have endless threads about shit like Janet Jackson's latest 5 pound weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 6702/17/2021

Also R66, some serious trolls like that Grace Jones shit posting under sock puppet accounts, but I bet it's the same asshole.

by Anonymousreply 6802/17/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6902/17/2021

Look, he's sick. He never developed an identity. Was never loved by his parents & was neglected as a child. He's a parrot. It's all documented on the Reddit r/datalounge sub

by Anonymousreply 7002/17/2021

Damn, I WW'd my own comment. As if ANYONE can concentrate these days and now, we also have endless trolls on the site I come to escape for a few moments. Also, some of the trolling may be homophobia or some conservative assholes.

by Anonymousreply 7102/17/2021

What are you trying to say, hon?

by Anonymousreply 7202/17/2021

Whatever somebody else told him in a prior thread.

by Anonymousreply 7302/18/2021

[quote] Some days we have endless threads about shit like Janet Jackson's latest 5 pound weight gain.

This bitch put on 5 again?! Damn.

I’ll be right back. I have to start...um, take the dog for a walk.

by Anonymousreply 7402/18/2021

I didn't know you could copyright a DL post.

by Anonymousreply 7502/18/2021

I think you should always search for a thread about a celebrity before making a new thread. It makes no sense to say the same shit over and over.

For example when Kim and Kanye officially announce the divorce, I know bitches will post 20 new threads about it, when we have already been talking about the same shit for months now in one thread. Then other bitches will start complaining that they hate the Kardashians and dont want to see any threads about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7602/18/2021

WHAT DID I TELL YOU HOES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7702/19/2021

The Copycat Thread Thief is throwing a tantrum in another redundant thread today!

Here's the takeaway:

[quote]You want to know all about Grace Jones? There are 25 years of threads about her and her heyday was decades ago. OF COURSE DL would already have a thread full of dish that you can bump so people don't have to repeat the same information, you don't have to wait for the answers -- if that's really what you want, you don't fracture the conversation and you don't pollute the forum with redundant shit. Four tremendous reasons to STOP BEING A NUISANCE.

by Anonymousreply 7802/20/2021

yassss Copycat thread thief police READ THOSE BITCHES!!! 😁

by Anonymousreply 7902/20/2021

OP is spot-on.

This place went to the dogs about 7 years ago, when it became all Borderline Copycat Troll and right-wing propaganda threads.

by Anonymousreply 8002/20/2021

[quote] OF COURSE DL would already have a thread full of dish that you can bump so people don't have to repeat the same information, you don't have to wait for the answers -- if that's really what you want, you don't fracture the conversation and you don't pollute the forum with redundant shit.

People get mad when an old thread is bumped and get mad when a new thread gets started. You can’t have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 8102/20/2021

The Britney Spears stan(s) are out control. They have been starting new threads on every freaking headline about her that pops up on Google. I like her but Im sure we have about 100 threads about that bitch already.

by Anonymousreply 8202/20/2021

No, r81, people get mad when an old, 2015 or other thread is bumped JUST TO TROLL AND ERASE BAD NEWS FOR REPUBLICANS off the front page.

We can all tell when you're bumping old threads because you have a true, breaking or worthy comment to add to an existing conversation versus when you don't add or ask anything real and it will come in tandem with 30 other 2015 threads sliding down the forum.

You're the troll who can't have it both ways. Everyone else can tell through the nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 8302/21/2021

One of the things the Copycat Thief does, r82, is exploits any topic that first generated user interest and comments.

If he sees a popular thread, he will steal it or set Google alerts to the same subject in the hopes of dominating and extracting all the people who were attracted to the original, organic thread. A true biter/psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 8402/21/2021

"If he sees a popular thread, he will steal it or set Google alerts to the same subject in the hopes of dominating and extracting all the people who were attracted to the original, organic thread. A true biter/psychopath."

A biter, you say?

Honey, you don't know what psychopathy is.

Know yourself, girl.

Then you'll understand what psychopathy is.

JK--you're borderline at best.

by Anonymousreply 8502/21/2021

It’s not that important OP.

by Anonymousreply 8602/21/2021

Today's plagiarism involves the discussion and tips from the Visconti-Andresen abuse thread the Copycat Thread Thief is trying to re-brand as entirely his own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8702/26/2021

r85 = Copycat Thread Thief Troll

by Anonymousreply 8802/26/2021

And our favorite Borderline Bipolar Biter is at it again. This time, he's stealing ideas from the Favorite Pop Song of the Last 10 Years thread because every, little song the unhip maniac didn't know about before "deserves its own thread."

Please F&F the fucker posting sudden, new threads about irrelevant pop stars already explored on-time by DL, such as the new threads about old stuff from Dua Lipa, Bruno Mars, M.I.A., Gorillaz, The Weeknd, etc. The Copycat Thread Thief is an unmedicated, Borderline Bipolar who needs to STOP namedropping expired pop altogether and only post breaking news threads. He's a tiresome child who should seek social interaction with other mental patients in his hometown.

by Anonymousreply 8903/09/2021

Okay honest question though, if this is the same guy as the other two obvious copycat threads I've seen tonight, then FFs won't work because he's got several accounts, so is there anything to do? Do FFings even work anymore?

by Anonymousreply 9003/09/2021

It's Wac-a-Mole.

You have to shoot down every, annoying intrusion. Make it cost him more time and money creating new accounts.

by Anonymousreply 9103/09/2021

Oh, look!

The Copycat Thread Thief is at it again, stealing this news and thread idea from MY link in the Macaulay Culkin vs. Aaron Carter thread, where I first informed him of this Instagram post earlier today!

The Thief has no genuine knowledge of pop culture or affection for AHS. He doesn’t follow the news, he finds out what you like from your posts and starts a million threads on the same topic to stalk you and milk it for attention.

He’s a Borderline psycho.

Please help us F&F the linked thread and its fucking psycho OP. He’s just looking for ideas to steal and people to impose his soulless, unoriginal, mentally ill company on..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9203/11/2021

Reply 342 in the following thread doesn't even believe copycats exist on DL!

Let him know how wrong he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9303/17/2021

Today, the Copycat Thread Thief is stealing subject and information from me in the Noah Beck/Dylan Geick queer photo thread for its own attention whoring.

Please F&F the thread at this link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9403/23/2021

Today, the Copycat Thread Thief has ransacked the Pat Loud Dead to Me thread for a totally redundant thread about Lance Loud, which DL already has plenty of!

by Anonymousreply 9503/24/2021

Nah, just plaigerism by a poor ghetto ginzo guy from Canarsie. Gives himself away @r/datalounge u/datalounge

His mother would coke/crack whore around Brooklyn w/him in tow.

When she died, left him gotz but managed a burial spot in a mausoleum in Florida

Never met anyone my whole life w/such a toxic useless whore for a mother

Bow your head & say a prayer

by Anonymousreply 9603/26/2021

I thought OP was complaining about someone starting a new thread about a topic mentioned in another thread, not making a duplicate thread. Either way it doesn't bother me.

I posted about the Snow Removal Dispute in Pennsylvania in a thread about something else, next thing I knew there was a thread about and it was already up to part 3. I have no idea whether they got the idea from my post or found it on their own, doesn't matter to me either way. I didn't think it deserved its own thread and have visited it only once, clearly I was wrong. I have bigger things to get upset about.

by Anonymousreply 9703/26/2021

And the shitstain Thread Copycat is at it again, stealing the Bo Dean obituary I found for his own thread.

F&F!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9804/03/2021

Duplicating threads unintentionally is also a nuisance, r97,

You should do a GOOGLE Search within the domain “datalounge.com” before starting a new thread about breaking news or a trite subject, especially if it’s a big story that you know is already all over the media.

by Anonymousreply 9904/03/2021

If anyone copies my Chef Boyardee thread and posts it as their own I WILL CUT YOU!!

by Anonymousreply 10004/03/2021

I can’t even mention the name of the game at coffee shops for buying other people’s orders without the SHITTY FUCKING OP OF THE PAY IT FORWARD THREAD STEALING THE NAME FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN COPYCAT THREAD!!!!

Scroll down to Reply 18 in the “Weird guy at Coffee Bean” thread to see where it was plagiarized BECAUSE THAT’S HOW FUCKING CREATIVELY BANKRUPT the fucking Pay It Forward OP is.

I’m starting to believe Muriel is the Copycat Thread Thief.

Who else lives on this site 24/7 and tries to keep people talking about the same, tired topics ad nauseam because she’s too cheap to hire writers?

At any rate, the Pay It Forward OP is mentally ill, sociopathic and devoid of talent and taste. They should be banned for the constant plagiarism, cyberstalking and redundant threads.

F&F

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10104/11/2021

[quote]You're like those chinese intellectual property thieves.

Fuck you, racist round-eyes!

by Anonymousreply 10204/11/2021

Or people who copy and paste story summaries or TV show episodes into threads making the OP assume that’s their real life. I have seen that here. It’s so weird.

by Anonymousreply 10304/11/2021

Look who's copying Logan Paul threads now! Like we needed anymore about him.

F&F!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10404/28/2021

The Copycat Thread Thief and Redundant Thread Apologist is on a trolling spree tonight with a knowingly redundant thread about old XANADU that DL has had sufficient of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10505/03/2021

I do this but only to myself when I go off on a tangent and I'm clogging another thread up.

by Anonymousreply 10605/03/2021

The Copycat Thread Thief and Moochin' Muriel did it again!

This time, they stole my mention of Limahl's "Neverending Story" song from the "Pop songs of the last 10 years" thread for a "thread of its own!"

It's really telling that the OP of the thread below didn't start this thread two years ago when a hit show made a musical sequence out of the "Neverending Story" song. Copycat Thread Thief might have actually approached relevance at that time. But Copycat Thread Thief is hopelessly, perennially irrelevant. She doesn't watch new shows, she doesn't follow the news, she doesn't do research, she doesn't have good taste, style, knowledge or an authentic personality of her own. She just lazily kicks back and waits for others to mention something, then steals the idea for "a thread of its own" and another bid for relevance. She's too cheap to pay writers or do her own research.

I think I might have to start suing Muriel for all this plagiarism. God knows I have LOTS of documentary evidence of the Copycat Thread Thief starting a new thread every time I've introduced her to artwork. I have a strong suspicion that the Copycat Thread Thief is just cheap Muriel herself.

Regardless of who this shady, mentally ill person is, one thing is certain: I reduce my participation on DL by about 7 percent each time one of my contributions is ripped off for a redundant "Thread of its own" and somebody else's cachet.

Any time I have helpful information or suggestions for the posters here, particularly from pop culture, I just keep it to myself 95% of the time now. Generate your own work and do your own research, you unoriginal, little parasite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10705/05/2021

Any stone age gays who say: Die in a grease fire needs to die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 10805/05/2021

Look who’s stealing Jack Nicholson from the “93rd Oscars Go Down” thread for an entirely new thread of Jack’s own?

Why, it’s the Copycat Thread Thief and Mother Fucker! Anti-social Personality Disorder and Zero Ethics strike again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10905/06/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!