Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will John Kasich be the next Secretary of Defense or State?

Take my "Pole" please.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Democrats need to dole these out to groom the up and coming leaders of the party. In one case, that leader has come out...

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2020 4:51 PM

you have your answer, Kasich-loving OP

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2020 4:51 PM

We're celebrating the Biden/Harris win right. Stop trying to detract from that with Republican scenarios.

You are irrelevant, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2020 4:52 PM

Just because a Republican has a moment of rational behavior does not mean he should be hoisted into the upper level of a Democratic Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2020 4:52 PM

Let's hope not - too old

by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2020 4:52 PM

There are plenty of Dems to fill the Job Boris.

FYI your last pay check is in the Russian mail. Dont hold your breath.

by Anonymousreply 6November 7, 2020 4:53 PM

R3 That "Boris" retort meant to shut down any discourse that does not fit your own personal guidelines. Censorship, it's getting old.

by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2020 4:55 PM

Kasich is as much of a fundamentalst wackjob as Ofjesse Covid Island. He has no place in any government that isn't a theocracy.

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2020 9:35 PM

I wanted someone to piss on him during his pompous speech on CNN a few hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2020 9:47 PM

You don't have to higher Republicans to tolerate them, let's not go over board here.

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2020 4:07 AM

I'm going to tag John Kasich for healthcare. He came up with a religious and moral argument for expanding Medicare and Ohio and defended it vigorously. I think he would be a good voice to sell a public option to Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2020 4:09 AM

Secretary of State goes to Antony Blinken. Why would you think Biden would appoint a Republican to State? It's almost as demented as the deranged Pete fraus' fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 12:43 AM

He would get a second tier appointment, not Defense, State, or Treasury.

Personally, I that while it was good of him to support Biden during the election, Biden should be careful not to let a fox in the henhouse.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 12:48 AM

Michelle Flournoy will be Secty of Defense (she's a protégé of Jim Mattis with a respected resume).

Kasich isn't owed anything but he deserves a Cabinet position. He was an honest Republican like McCain. The truth came before Party.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 12:52 AM

NO to Repigs in any cabinet positions. Kasich can be a supporter, but not serve in the Biden administration.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 1:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!