Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump’s Sad Last Days

[QUOTE]For half a century, time and again, Trump was able to fail and yet persuade the world that he hadn’t. Now, though, for the first time in his life, in a public and historic way, he has lost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329February 7, 2021 10:11 PM

😂 I actually love the way the Trump presidency is ending. What an embarrassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 5:57 PM

Rudy, ya crazy old fool. ENOUGH already. If he and tRUMP weren’t doing so much damage to this country, I might feel sorry for tRUMP’s TOTAL failure and humiliation and Rudy’s old age fall from grace.

But I don’t. Maybe they both have mad cow disease.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 6:00 PM

Oil can! Oil can!

Seriously, the filmmakers are going to have SO much fun with this. The Four Seasons...the black liquid coming down Rudy's face.

All the White House folks getting COVID. Kaleigh Ann getting COVID.

If they made it up, people would say this could never happen.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 6:03 PM

Womp, womp!

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2020 6:05 PM

tRudy is sweating the hair dye. These old geezers think they look 40 years younger with the crap all over their heads. Trump is no different in using the color orange.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2020 6:05 PM

Please just make them all go away. May Stephen Miller and the Kushner's both have a special place in hell for all the damage they've done.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2020 6:10 PM

It's delicious.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2020 6:28 PM

They are going away, R6. On January 20th. But once you remove yourself from the anxieties of a Trump coup, you see how sad and pathetic they look right now. It’s just a shame so many Americans are dying right now, but America decided they’d rather have a clown as President than Hillary and her scary emails and these are the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2020 6:52 PM

This was predicted in the Bible. It really is the end of days.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2020 7:17 PM

I for one can’t wait for the movies that come out about the Trump administration and it’s descent into ever deepening spirals of madness, desperation and ultimately humiliation. I revel in that hellish bastard’s downfall.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2020 7:21 PM

Plump is a losing loser who lost, and he will remain a losing loser for the rest of time.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2020 7:25 PM

Embalming fluid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2020 7:29 PM

[QUOTE] I for one can’t wait for the movies that come out about the Trump administration and it’s descent into ever deepening spirals of madness, desperation and ultimately humiliation. I revel in that hellish bastard’s downfall.

Yes. I want movies. I want books. I want to know every detail about this epic unraveling.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2020 7:30 PM

I hope that he ends up in a cell right next to Ghislaine Maxwell or Epstein's old cell. That would be fitting........

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2020 7:40 PM

The most corrupt and destructive President and executive branch in American history by far.

The Repubican-controlled Senate is as slimey as they come. The House has been loaded with Tea Party/Trump-loving sleaze-bags.

Legislative branch Democrats, frankly, have not been aggressive enough. Sure they did impeachment, but it needed to be comprehensive and earlier. Two or three impeachment votes needed to have been done over the four years.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2020 7:43 PM

One term impeached President. Failure!

Trying desperately to overturn a very decisive Biden win: Double Failure.

Covid deaths and refusing to cooperate for the transition; Triple Failure.

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2020 7:49 PM

It’s a bad precedent to prosecute a President. This is an unusual case. I really think he should be prosecuted.

Personally, I think the Clinton impeachment was payback for forcing Nixon out of office.

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2020 7:49 PM

He will always be known as a loser. Before, he was able to cover up his business failures through bluster. But now we know he's broke and a grifter.

LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER,LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER...

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2020 8:28 PM

Berlin bunker, 1945: Hitler stares for hours and hours at large model of Fuhrerstadt Linz. Doom is imminent.

White House bunker, 2020: Trump stares for hours and hours at small screen in small hand. Doom is imminent.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2020 8:42 PM

Eric’s wife is going to run for office in NC.

I’m betting Jr will run, too. Maybe not ivanka - doesn’t her orthodoxy mean she should stay home & take care of her kids?

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2020 8:48 PM

I wish Biden would ring him and say "You're fired!" a "...now beat it man" would be a nice closure before slamming the phone reciever down. Hopefully Biden has kept his landline...hanging up on someone with the mobile isn't quite the same.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2020 8:49 PM

“Donald Trump: you’re fired” should be the very first words of Joe Biden’s inaugural address.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2020 8:52 PM

R20, according to Rex Chapman in Twitter, Jr has been sniffing around a horse farm near lexington trying to establish residency to run for Governor when Beshear's term is up in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2020 8:54 PM

I’m glad he’s sniffing a horse farm. We know what that smells like.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2020 8:59 PM

Trump is the 10th one-term President. Loser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2020 8:59 PM

Might as well have Jr. become governor of Kentucky, since the most evil man in the US, McTurtle, was just re-elected there. Maybe we could get them together and drop a bomb on the state.

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2020 9:06 PM

I think Jr is going to be involved in a drug charge.

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2020 9:07 PM

R11 i think I ff’d you when I meant to WW you. Sorry. Fat fingers.

I hope the long gloved arm of the law goes so far up Jr’s ass he turns into a hand puppet. Fuck these assholes. Why do people keep protecting them. Throw them in jail NOW.

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2020 9:19 PM

The Rudy montages in the Trump movie should be set to ‘Yakety Sax.’

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2020 9:31 PM

Well it’ll be even sadder if he does something stupid like bombing Iran.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2020 9:31 PM

Goddamn him to hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2020 9:48 PM

When did Olbermann get so old? He looks like Edward Andrews now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2020 11:50 PM

Jr. was made for Kentucky!!! He and his family will be so happy in the deep south! Dinner at Cracker Barrell gang!

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2020 12:06 AM

He’s summoned Michigan’s Republican state leaders to the White House, as if that’s going to make any difference. He’s really upset about losing Michigan so handily, isn’t he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2020 12:34 AM

Guess he just got tired of WINNING; just like he said we all would!

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2020 1:19 AM

The difficulty we face at this point in time is that no sane person feels any pity for Trump, but we should pile it on him because it's what he hates the most.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2020 1:49 AM

Seeing Trump being dragged kicking and screaming to the finish line is much more satisfying than if he graciously conceded weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2020 9:44 PM

[quote] and it’s descent

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2020 10:38 AM

[quote] Personally, I think the Clinton impeachment was payback for forcing Nixon out of office.

Even the repigs would’ve voted to convict Nixon and throw him out. That’s why he resigned.

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2020 10:39 AM

Trump has lost control of the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2020 10:49 AM

R40 - I doubt that he ever actually had control of the narrative. You can thank Putin, the Kochs (one dead now I realize) and the Mercers for that. And a few other "smoking man" types in the obscenely corrupt GOP. The only narrative Dump knows is about lies and gaslighting - BUT he never would have had the Presidency to begin with without a whole lot of cheating going on (and he is too stupid to have pulled it off without others cheating A LOT for him)..

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2020 10:59 AM

I'd like to see him frogmarched out of the White House. But let it be slowly and live like OJ Simpsons car chase. That would be delicious reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2020 11:11 AM

Boring as it is, experience at governing, experience and desire to be a self-preserving elected politician while working for, at least in good-faith what you believe to be in the public interest, matters.

That Politico article the OP posted articulates what most have always known of Trump. That is, he's a Carnival Barker whose bluff was called by his own voters. There is a certain poetic justice to that fact that he revealed himself, before the entire world, to be the incompetent, ignorant bigot he is; a thing that only his own voters could have enabled.

And, for crying out loud, let's put to rest this stupid , "I thought a business person would be good in the White House." canard.

Running a financial business and experience at governing call for two entirely different sets of skills and mind-sets.

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2020 11:44 AM

R20 yes, that’s exactly what her strict Orthodoxy demands, IN THEORY. (for others)

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2020 11:55 AM

How many Orthodox women have gigantic fake tits in a skintight or see through blouse or dress, braless with their hard nipples poking through, as they walk around diplomatic events, totally inappropriately dressed?

Hint: none.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2020 12:26 PM

Here’s some more images of Ivanka dressing and acting like the average demure Orthodox housewife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote]slowly and live like OJ Simpsons car chase.

Oh yes, a chase across the country with Trump onboard one of his golf cart and stopovers in all the fast food he'll find on his way.

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2020 12:37 PM

That would be nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2020 1:20 PM

Ivanka was only trying to shake up the notion that a woman in politics had to wear traditional office attire while working. She was trying to show that a woman could be feminine and professional at the same time. It didn’t work and she ended up looking like the clueless vapid twat that she really is.

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2020 1:26 PM

Don’t underestimate Donald, his core group, or the rage they have from losing... he will be a force to be reckoned with for awhile if he can convince anyone to pony up a media outlet for him.

by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2020 1:34 PM

shitty cunts

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2020 1:35 PM

R34 I don't think that meeting with Michigan's head lawmakers was such a waste. Read the statement the senate majority leader, Mike Shirkey, made after the vote was certified.

[Quote] Thank you to the Board of Canvassers for performing their duties. [bold] The Senate will honor their unanimous request to closely review Michigan's elections process [/bold] to identify much-needed improvements.

No congratulations to Biden. No acknowledgement that he won (same with Emily Murphy). Something stinks about this. I still feel these like fascists could pull off shenanigans at the last second in passing a resolution that would send a dueling slate of electors to congress. They don't need a sign off from the governor to do this either. Trump hasn't conceded and the party still isn't making any formal moves towards accepting Biden's win. I don't trust them and neither should anyone else. Until the electors meet and certify their votes on December 14th, color me skeptical that the meeting at the White House was for nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2020 1:47 PM

Yes it's all coming apart at the seams now. And quickly too.

I'd like to see the next few weeks become much more desperate and humiliating for Dump & Co though. They've earned it!

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2020 1:52 PM

[quote] Trump hasn't conceded and the party still isn't making any formal moves towards accepting Biden's win.

Except for directing the release of GSA funds.

by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2020 1:56 PM

I agree with R52. I think Donald will pull another stunt mere days before, declaring martial law, issuing some sort of proclamation, or throw a shitty wrench at things last minute. I’ll breath easier after Jan. 20th.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2020 1:58 PM

Wow. I feel sorry for you Marys who still tremble with fear rather than enjoy this as an entertaining experience.

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2020 2:01 PM

He’ll leave for Christmas and never come back.

by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2020 2:05 PM

[quote] I’ll breath easier after Jan. 20th.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2020 2:14 PM

For anyone who thinks Michigan's lawmakers can't pull off shenanigans at the last second: they have done so before. They watered down a popular minimum wage increase and paid sick leave ballot referendum, despite it being passed by a larger percentage of the vote than Biden's win in the state. These fascists are not averse to overturning the popular will as they see fit. Don't trust them that they won't pull something else out of their hats at the last second.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2020 2:18 PM

I doubt people like that will ever breathe easy. They’ll go from worrying about the Trump coup to worrying about Trump re-taking the White House in 2024. Lord knows this deranged orange buffoon will need the world to believe that he’s running again. Get ready for four years of “Trump’s still coming to get us!”

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2020 2:19 PM

Jesus, MARY and Joseph, Biden won the state by 154,000 votes! They’re not overturning anything.

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2020 2:21 PM

R54 I'll believe the funds will be released when the GSA actually releases the funds. Read the cunty letter she sent to Biden. She does not call him president elect, says the election hasn't been decided yet and says Biden can access the funds "upon request." Trust me when I say there will be more bureaucratic snags to getting that money. They will stall, find more excuses and delay payments for as long as they can. Trump and his team are liars. Don't trust anything they say at face value.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2020 2:22 PM

Now that they've tasted the sweet, easy government grift, the Trump kids will be hellbent on staying in politics.

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2020 2:24 PM

This might be what his exit will be like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2020 2:25 PM

Try again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2020 2:26 PM

R54, that GSA woman is actually in an independent position. She doesn’t have to do what Trump says. She’s just a Trumper and wanted to.

For days beforehand, supposedly she was shaking in her boots instead of doing her job, because she didn’t want to go against Trump. When she got called before the House, and then refused to appear, at first she wanted her assistant to testify in a week. Why?

Is she really doing something so important that deciding who the President is, is trivial in comparison? What the hell is that? Turning water into wine? Healing lepers? It was just a bullshit stalling technique with no legal grounds whatsoever. Social media started mentioning that Clinton era woman who got eighteen months in prison for not testifying. She must have gotten scared and lawyered up at that point. But not before, because everything she did before had no legal grounds and was idiotic.

Any lawyer would have told her if she didn’t appear, she was in trouble. So she finally released the funds to avoid going to jail. My guess is her lawyer called the WH and told them she couldn’t stall on their behalf any more. That WH statement was probably written by a lawyer, to respond publicly to her lawyer, not by Trump. Which Trump would accept because he would want a lawyer to cover for him if someone told him it was necessary. He’s used to lawyers doing that.

Still not addressed is, why was she so adamant not to appear? What did she think was going to happen? My guess is she thought if they swore her in, she would have to testify about something that would hurt Trump, like he specifically told her not to release the funds. Why delay a week? What good would that do? All the necessary states would have certified, making her position moot. She could defend herself against Trump by saying it was out of her hands.

Sending her assistant meant she could send a person that wouldn’t be asked about Trump’s phone calls to her, because she wouldn’t know. They should call her in anyway. She obviously didn’t want to appear because her testimony would be damaging, not only to herself for not doing her job, but especially to Trump for telling her not to do it.

by Anonymousreply 66November 24, 2020 2:27 PM

R59 Michigan has already certified their 16 votes for Biden. Done and dusted.

Most of Dump's legal challenges have been thrown out of court.

It's over for Dump now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2020 2:27 PM

R60, Trump is 75 and in terrible health. He doesn’t listen to his doctors, and once he’s out of the White House, no one can ever tell him no again. My guess is by 2024, either he’ll be visibly sick or impaired, or he’ll be dead. No more miracle treatments as he continues to expose himself to Covid.

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2020 2:29 PM

Hopefully Biden will have a "firing list" ready to implement on January 21st 2021 and devoted Trump supporter Murphy will be close to the very top of it R66.

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2020 2:31 PM

I'll take dead R68.

by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2020 2:32 PM

I hope that fucking sow is unemployed the rest of her life

by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2020 2:32 PM

BETSY DEVOS YOU ARE FIRED

by Anonymousreply 72November 24, 2020 2:33 PM

Emily is a fat girl’s name.

by Anonymousreply 73November 24, 2020 2:38 PM

[quote]Personally, I think the Clinton impeachment was payback for forcing Nixon out of office.

[quote]Even the repigs would’ve voted to convict Nixon and throw him out. That’s why he resigned.

Yes, 1974 Republicans. But not Reagan Republicans so it was anyone elected after that who wanted to even the score.

by Anonymousreply 74November 24, 2020 2:50 PM

I’m not “shaking in my boots” at all, and yes, from my little bubble, I’m doing all I can to literally grind salt into Trump’s wounds. But. I’m kind of surprised more of you aren’t on guard right now. The two MI lawmakers, after their meeting with Trump, went to the Trump DC Hotel, and ordered a bottle of Dom. WTF was that about exactly??? They are absolutely not afraid to test the boundaries of what the public will tolerate. You think the average person follows this shit like we do? They are banking on public ignorance and exhaustion to allow them to break more laws. But I’m not freaking out — I trust that those in this country who DO care and who can afford the luxury of following this shit show daily are reassuring for anything. I would imagine Biden’s team is fully aware that they are all capable of literally ANYTHING. I do worry that with Joe getting older he may not be clear-eyed about these traitors, it’s hard to say what exactly Joe thinks. I do believe Joe wants nothing to do with going after them, if only because that is not the job of the President.

by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2020 2:51 PM

Yep. Again you queens are underestimating DJT. He’s still president until January and will push every button and pull every lever he can to stay in office- we’ve already seen that he has NO bottom of how low he’ll go to do it.

by Anonymousreply 76November 24, 2020 3:08 PM

[Quote] The two MI lawmakers, after their meeting with Trump, went to the Trump DC Hotel, and ordered a bottle of Dom. WTF was that about exactly???

Exactly. Also, if that meeting hadn't delivered something to Trump's favor, don't you think he'd be raging at them right now on social media like he did Kemp in Georgia? R75 is absolutely right. I don't trust them one bit. Until the electors meet and vote on the 14th, I'm still wary of taking my eyes off of them. It's when people aren't paying attention that they are the most dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 77November 24, 2020 3:10 PM

Trump’s not running anything. He’s crashing from Decadron. He’s 75 years old, had covid, was treated with extra-strength steroids for weeks so he could careen around the country to his rallies, where he caused people to nearly freeze or boil to death. Now the election is over, his Drs aren’t going to keep him on steroids lest he develop diabetes or oozing skin sores. So he’s crashing & that means he’s very physically tired & psychologically depressed.

Oligarchs are running the country - American & foreign. There are enough paid foreign agents in the US Congress & senate who will see to it drilling starts in the Arctic & in national parks and that valuable alliances & defense procedures are dumped. When Americans in US govt are found to be secretly working for a foreign govt, what happens? They pay a fine. That’s all. It’s worth it to admit they’re agents of a foreign govt and pay a fine. They’re getting millions from foreign govt, so many just continue along being funded by foreign interests like McConnell, Nunes, Jordan, etc.

by Anonymousreply 78November 24, 2020 3:26 PM

Make the scary clown go away, Mommy!

by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2020 6:04 PM

I fully expect Trump to attend the Inauguration like all out-going Presidents. It would be fun if he stood, shouted out and caused a scene requiring removal. But he won't.

by Anonymousreply 80November 24, 2020 6:24 PM

He won’t even attend the inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2020 7:08 PM

R59, do you really not see the difference between a bill that was floated in a legislature and the election of the president of the United States?!

by Anonymousreply 82November 24, 2020 7:09 PM

I hope he doesn’t attend the inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 83November 24, 2020 7:13 PM

R12, where was that photo of Rudy Giuliani taken? It couldn't have been at one of the rallies.

by Anonymousreply 84November 24, 2020 7:25 PM

I would suggest a mini-series based on a combination of three or four memoirs written by Trumps' former staff (e.g., Bolton, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen), the book by Robert Woodward and the book by Mary Trump. The corroborating and opposing perspectives would offer a nice balanced view of DJT's psyche. Roy Cohn and Ivana in flashback scenes.

I suggest a mini-series because there's too much corruption, deception, confusion and selfishness for a two hour movie.

A production for HBO in three years, when the dust has settled and we've had an opportunity to look back (but also right before the 2024 campaign heats up).

by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2020 7:37 PM

They need to get that guy from The Comey Rule to play Trump. Nobody on earth could do a better job than him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2020 10:43 PM

SCARY CLOWN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2020 10:55 PM

Will Trump shake Biden's hand at the Inauguration?

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2020 10:59 PM

If the whole world is lucky, Dump won't attend the Inauguration out of spite R88.

Instead, he will sit in a darkened room at Mar-a-Lago and sweat grease and fume and tweet shit until he has a debilitating stroke.

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2020 11:03 PM

Or golf. He'd amuse a bit if he did so.

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2020 11:05 PM

especially if he shits his pants on the golf course again R90.

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2020 11:20 PM

Not so smug now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2020 11:48 PM

He will golf with Miss Lindsey, the last person who will still kiss his fatt ass.

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2020 10:03 AM

Even he will stop doing it in a few weeks R93.

I really wish we could out him nastily.

by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2020 10:10 AM

I promise to eat my words if I'm wrong, but, I think, after he has a few weeks to let it sink in further, for whatever reason his twisted, yet stupid, selfish mind comes up with, Trump will attend Biden's inauguration.

And he'll wear a mask.

by Anonymousreply 95November 25, 2020 10:42 AM

That will go down well R95. Not!

All the other ex-Presidents loathe him. It will be tense. Better he not come at all.

by Anonymousreply 96November 25, 2020 10:46 AM

[quote] All the other ex-Presidents loathe him. It will be tense.

Which is part of why I think he'll attend, r96.

Trump is a massive coward. He knows he's hated by the other Presidents, but he's relying on their good manners to behave. It will be a very controlled environment.

Of course, if he does attend, he'll have an ulterior motive related to perpetual grift.

by Anonymousreply 97November 25, 2020 11:06 AM

[quote] All the other ex-Presidents loathe him.

Yet they’re all (yes, even Bush) too classy to show it publicly.

by Anonymousreply 98November 25, 2020 12:48 PM

I can't see him attending the inauguration. It just doesn't fit - he won't be able to stand the humiliation. Remember, he didn't complete two terms as President and handing over to the next (like Obama did to him) he actually LOST the election, which we know he isn't able to accept, so it would be totally against his nature to attend in person a formal handing over of the baton.

by Anonymousreply 99November 25, 2020 2:06 PM

No way is he going to stand out in the cold at an event not about him while being snubbed by the former presidents, and having to look out a crowd much larger than what he drew for his inauguration. I can see him attending some of his deplorables, still screeching about how the election was stolen.

by Anonymousreply 100November 25, 2020 2:17 PM

I can’t wait for January! I hope despite Covid we have the largest crowds in every city celebrating! Let it be known how happy the American people are to turn the page! Make this man a laughingstock and make sure he knows it!

by Anonymousreply 101November 25, 2020 2:44 PM

From the Independent (not sure how to post the link) “ The Thanksgiving turkey pardon was the final humiliation of Donald Trump”

Perhaps The Donald was haunted by his own words in 2018, when he turned up to the same turkey pardoning ceremony and joked that the loser — the turkey condemned to the White House Thanksgiving table — had “refused to concede” after a “free and fair election”. He “demanded a recount,” he added, before telling the bird, “I’m sorry to tell you the result did not change.” It was a heavy-handed foreshadowing of the season finale that makes you wonder: Who on earth writes this stuff? But I suppose something Trump said had to eventually come back to bite him in the ass, and if it wasn’t a Ukrainian quid pro quo then it would have to be this, an aside made at a ceremony for poultry. One might say that his turkeys had finally come home to roost (I’ll show myself out.)

Ha.

by Anonymousreply 102November 25, 2020 2:58 PM

[quote] Let it be known how happy the American people are to turn the page!

We did, shortly after the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 25, 2020 4:01 PM

Ummm, My President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 25, 2020 5:33 PM

FAT LOSER!!!

by Anonymousreply 105November 25, 2020 5:36 PM

I predict he’ll have a COVID relapse just in time to require him to quarantine on Inauguration Day.

by Anonymousreply 106November 25, 2020 6:12 PM

Trump may truly be one of the most hideous men I’ve ever seen

by Anonymousreply 107November 26, 2020 4:48 AM

Seeing the Dumpster go to prison would supercalifragilisticexpialidocious levels of delicious for many reasons, one of which would be so we could see how his hair and skin look while incarcerated. Which makes me think of Michael Cohen’s remark about how the Dumpster looks when getting out of the shower with his wet hair reaching down to his right shoulder. CRINGESHUDDER!

by Anonymousreply 108November 26, 2020 5:38 AM

If he shows up for the inauguration, I hope they roast him.

by Anonymousreply 109November 26, 2020 9:21 AM

Obviously Trump and his sons know their business is kaput. I wonder if they've already fired all the employees.

by Anonymousreply 110November 26, 2020 9:59 AM

I predict Barron Trump will, soon after he's an adult, change his name to Barron Knauss, which is Melania's pre-marriage surname.

And who could blame him?

by Anonymousreply 111November 26, 2020 10:10 AM

They will arrest him at the Inauguration!

by Anonymousreply 112November 26, 2020 10:19 AM

R108 you can see his real skin and non coiffed hair in the snaps taken while golfing recently. The long hair isn’t combed over as it’s hanging out the back of the maga cap much longer than usual, and the face is pasty white.

by Anonymousreply 113November 26, 2020 10:20 AM

I hold out hope his bout with COVID did irreparable damage to his heart. I've read that some sufferers will experience lifelong problems because of heart damage caused by the virus. Personally, I want him to drop dead on the golf course, like Bing Crosby.

by Anonymousreply 114November 26, 2020 10:41 AM

"Knauss" is a fake name (an uppity de-slavicization). It's Knavs.

by Anonymousreply 115November 26, 2020 12:16 PM

Oh, thanks, r115

Velly interesting

by Anonymousreply 116November 26, 2020 12:34 PM

He is a disgrace. Sometimes it is better to lose graciously then throws tentrum.

by Anonymousreply 117November 26, 2020 12:37 PM

But wait, he’s the biggest loser on the world’s biggest stage. Isn’t that like the best way to lose EVER? That makes Trump the BEST LOSER!

by Anonymousreply 118November 26, 2020 12:41 PM

Ben Carson expresses gratitude to Trump.

Trump cohorts got that special cocktail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 26, 2020 12:59 PM

Fuck Ben Carson!

by Anonymousreply 120November 26, 2020 1:07 PM

Oh no! Hope Hicks will be gone!

Where will she go next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 26, 2020 1:07 PM

Stephen Miller will go where now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 26, 2020 1:14 PM

[quote]R6: May Stephen Miller and the Kushner's both have a special place in hell for all the damage they've done.

The Kushner’s what? And which Kushner? Jared? Ivanka?

by Anonymousreply 123November 26, 2020 1:20 PM

He be daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 26, 2020 1:20 PM

Awh, Mar-a-Lago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 26, 2020 1:45 PM

Nothing would make me happier than to read one day that the filth called Steven Miller was found dead. He is evil personified.

by Anonymousreply 126November 26, 2020 1:47 PM

R113, I’ve seen a few pics of Dump like that, and honestly... I’m one of the fee who’s glad he’s wearing the orange glow tan.

by Anonymousreply 127November 26, 2020 1:51 PM

Ugh, I meant one of the few...

by Anonymousreply 128November 26, 2020 1:53 PM

He is going to stick it to us yall and I fear the bombs will drop.

by Anonymousreply 129November 26, 2020 2:53 PM

^^White House bathroom valet.

by Anonymousreply 130November 26, 2020 4:01 PM

Lock him up

by Anonymousreply 131November 26, 2020 4:48 PM

He wants to bomb Iran badly. T

by Anonymousreply 132November 26, 2020 5:35 PM

I thought Biden was the warmonger?

by Anonymousreply 133November 26, 2020 6:06 PM

Dotard tRump is the face of the GOP. And it 'aint pretty.

I have decided that I would rather have him continue with his behavior and refuse to leave the White House, because I want to watch it on TV. If it was pay per view it would have the largest audience in history.

by Anonymousreply 134November 26, 2020 9:33 PM

OP, I love the title of this thread. It's like a NATIONAL ENQUIRER headline. Good wording.. Compliments to you.

by Anonymousreply 135November 26, 2020 9:38 PM

Trump will croak from Adderall and coke withdrawal when he goes to prison. They'd better get plenty of cases of adult diapers ready.

by Anonymousreply 136November 26, 2020 9:42 PM

Everyone, let's welcome Reese to Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 137November 26, 2020 9:43 PM

Was going to say something similar, r137.

But you said it sexier.

by Anonymousreply 138November 26, 2020 9:56 PM

lol, r137, and r138.

Hi Reese, and Smoooches

by Anonymousreply 139November 26, 2020 9:58 PM

R125. Shouldn't that be Mar-a-Lardo?

by Anonymousreply 140November 26, 2020 10:50 PM

R108. Great now you have me singing it. Haven't heard the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in years.

by Anonymousreply 141November 26, 2020 11:11 PM

[quote]Trump's Sad Last Days

Maybe sad for *him.*

[quote]Ivanka was only trying to shake up the notion that a woman in politics had to wear traditional office attire while working. She was trying to show that a woman could be feminine and professional at the same time. It didn’t work and she ended up looking like the clueless vapid twat that she really is.

If that's the case, that was a stupid thing to try to prove. Very stupid and useless. Why should a woman politician *not* wear traditional office attire? It's not like it would be emancipating for a woman to be "free" to look "feminine" in any and every situation.

by Anonymousreply 142November 26, 2020 11:14 PM

Good point, r142.

We wouldn’t want Gym Jordan or La Senatrix to show up in their caftans.

by Anonymousreply 143November 26, 2020 11:16 PM

This is where he's at today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 26, 2020 11:16 PM

[Quote]Obviously Trump and his sons know their business is kaput. I wonder if they've already fired all the employees.

R110 Shell games don't require employees.

by Anonymousreply 145November 26, 2020 11:18 PM

R121, in 2021, Hope Hicks will be working her new job as a Saudi yacht girl.

by Anonymousreply 146November 26, 2020 11:21 PM

I enjoy the idea of Trump's misery!

by Anonymousreply 147November 26, 2020 11:25 PM

LOL @ r143

by Anonymousreply 148November 26, 2020 11:37 PM

Plump's sad little press conference today is a good preview for him of how little people will care what he thinks or has to say down the road.

by Anonymousreply 149November 27, 2020 3:59 AM

As the Roman historian Tacitus said, people forsake the setting sun and beckon towards the rising sun.

Trump = setting sun

Biden = rising sun

by Anonymousreply 150November 27, 2020 4:01 AM

His weave is so BUSTED. He has two side parts and that lid out the front these days. Just tragic.

by Anonymousreply 151November 27, 2020 4:10 AM

I saw this on Twitter. The next tweet directly afterward is “good god!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 27, 2020 8:00 AM

Has anybody noticed as well that Jared Kushner‘s face has RETURNED to its original state?

He no longer looks like someone who sold his soul.

What happened. The contract is up? Some fine print clause came to be and he is now freed? Or simply the botox wore off?

by Anonymousreply 153November 27, 2020 8:26 AM

R152 For all the Levins & Limbaughs & Murdochs who get extremely rich, they leave in their wake 10’s of millions of EXTREMELY MENTALLY DAMAGED people!

by Anonymousreply 154November 27, 2020 12:03 PM

Trump Boner Garage. Vom inducing.

by Anonymousreply 155November 27, 2020 12:20 PM

R152, my eyes...my eyes!!

by Anonymousreply 156November 27, 2020 2:01 PM

OP, would you know if Ivanka's or Mike Pence's last days are just as sad?

by Anonymousreply 157November 27, 2020 2:07 PM

Keith Olbermann has a few things to say about Dump's sad last days after an unhinged and slobbering Dump rants on and on about #DiaperDon trending on Twitter for the whole day and then threatens Twitter over it!

Wants him banned from Twitter permanently and wants it done today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 27, 2020 2:09 PM

If you scroll down Dump's Twitter account it's fascinating to note than most of his tweets have twitter disclaimers on them notifying end users of misleading information/lies etc.

Can anyone believe that Dump is so out of control that they have to do this to the President of the USA? This shitshow is getting crazier and crazier by the second...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 27, 2020 2:13 PM

It was so nice when Keith Olbermann was away from the camera.

Yeah, yeah. Ban Fatso from Twitter for life. Who cares? The next day he will pop up on Parler. His deplorables are already there. And on the day he moves there, by sundown every journalist in the world will have a Parler account so that they can follow every word from the S.O.B.'s short fat fingers and then blast them around the world. Again and again and again.

So what else do you have, Mr. Olbermann? Because that idea is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 160November 27, 2020 2:15 PM

Trump's family is breaking up. Trump is planning to live in Florida. JaVanka appear to be planning to live in NJ. Don Jr. and Eric live in NY, although if Eric's wife runs for office, they'll have to live in North Carolina at least part of the year. Melania - well, whether she divorces Trump or not, she would probably not want to move her son in the middle of a school year, which means she will most likely live with her parents in Maryland. That leaves Trump on his own, at a time in his life when he's deteriorating rapidly and paranoia is setting in. It's not going to end well unless his children intervene to take care of him.

by Anonymousreply 161November 27, 2020 2:16 PM

[quote] Don Jr. and Eric live in NY, although if Eric's wife runs for office, they'll have to live in North Carolina at least part of the year.

Wait, WTF are you talking about? His W I F E is running in NC? Are you kidding me?

How fucking stupid are the god damned white southerners in this country? It's not enough they elected a moron in AL over a brilliant civil rights atty. Do they just plan on being mentally-challenged until they hopefully go extinct?

by Anonymousreply 162November 27, 2020 2:20 PM

Lara Trump is originally from North Carolina. And she and her husband are not going to be popular in NYC. They have to go somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 163November 27, 2020 2:21 PM

R163, moving there is one thing. WTF qualifies her to run for anything? Southern whites ar ein fact the stupidest motherfuckers in this country. They keep proving it over and over again. Absolute trash regardless of income.

by Anonymousreply 164November 27, 2020 2:23 PM

Meanwhile Brian Kemp in Georgia is currently enjoying an approval rating of 37%. Another one termer!

by Anonymousreply 165November 27, 2020 2:23 PM

Many said the same think about Hillary when she ran for Senate in NY, R164

by Anonymousreply 166November 27, 2020 2:29 PM

I was waiting for your dumb post, R166. Did you even think about what you wrote for even a moment? Did context ever for a moment enter your mind?

Do you really want to get into each woman's background/education?

by Anonymousreply 167November 27, 2020 2:34 PM

T H O U

S H A L T

N O T

C R I T C I Z E

O U R

D I V I N E

G O D D E S S

(Even if you are just noting negative things others have said about Her, any negative thoughts must be firmly put down. She is perfect in every way!)

by Anonymousreply 168November 27, 2020 2:39 PM

R168? Are you fucking 12 years old? What a dumb and childish response. She is not my "goddess," moron. I'm actually incredibly critical of her and have said so.

The fact that you can't even accept what a very stupid response you gave, says it all. Had you said Don Jr.'s girlfriend was running, it would've been less of a joke. Do you know what Lara's credentials are? Look them up, dumbass. If you think Hillary is analogous to Lara -even if you hated Hillary's guts- then accept you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 169November 27, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote]WTF qualifies her to run for anything?

The last name TRUMP. That's it. That's all she's got. Not a qualification in my book, but in North Carolina, it should play nicely. And Lara is a cut-throat bitch. Watch out for that one.

by Anonymousreply 170November 27, 2020 2:50 PM

[quote] I'm actually incredibly critical of her and have said so.

[quote] (Even if you are just noting negative things others have said about Her, any negative thoughts must be firmly put down. She is perfect in every way!)

by Anonymousreply 171November 27, 2020 2:50 PM

R171, tiresome trolling at this point. Regardless of your views on Hillary, to dismiss her accomplishments prior to running, is lazy on your part. Lara got a communications degree from NC State, went to culinary school and worked on Inside Edition; that you stupidly claimed this was about Hillary being "perfect, n" rather than actually comparing the two on background, is so very dumb.

You've chosen to be silly. It's fine.

by Anonymousreply 172November 27, 2020 2:56 PM

M U S T

C ON T I N U E

T O

D E F E N D

Q U E E N ! ! !

N O

N E G A T I V E

A S P E R T I O N S

A L L O W E D

N O N E ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 173November 27, 2020 2:59 PM

Trump's Boner Garage is MY tender, dainty, and lady-like whisker biscuit.

Any filthy bitch back off.

by Anonymousreply 174November 27, 2020 3:03 PM

If Diaper Donnie doesn't want Twitter trends about his big, fat ass then Diaper Donnie should cut back on the McDonald's.

Have we EVER had a president with an ass that fat? It's embarrassing and repulsive.

He's lucky Tweeters stuck with 'Diaper Don'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 27, 2020 3:07 PM

We were all commenting on how much bigger Trump is these days--he looks like he's gained somewhere between 50 to 100 lbs in the past year.

by Anonymousreply 176November 27, 2020 3:09 PM

I think Taft was still larger than Trump, but he wore it much better.

by Anonymousreply 177November 27, 2020 3:10 PM

[quote]N E G A T I V E A S P E R T I O N S

O H, D E A R !

by Anonymousreply 178November 27, 2020 3:14 PM

It's close R177

Taft, as per Wikipedia, was between 335 and 340 lbs.

Trump may be close to or even over that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 27, 2020 3:17 PM

Alabama elected Tommy Tubeville who could not name the three branches of government.

Alabama elected a mediocre to failing former college football coach.

R162 is right. Doug Jones was a very remarkable civil rights attorney and did a good job during his short time in the Senate.

Even Jeff Sessions again would have been much better than Tubeville. Alabama is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 180November 27, 2020 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 27, 2020 3:19 PM

What I want to know is, what can we do to make his last days even sadder?

by Anonymousreply 182November 27, 2020 3:20 PM

Tuberville has a nice head of hair.

But that's the only thing good about him.

by Anonymousreply 183November 27, 2020 3:21 PM

Corruption, Corruption

Tubeville style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184November 27, 2020 3:23 PM

I like the way you think, R182

by Anonymousreply 185November 27, 2020 3:24 PM

There is nothing, NOTHING sad about that creature, OP. He feels all the sadness in the world for HIMSELF. He doesn't need any more.

by Anonymousreply 186November 27, 2020 3:26 PM

[quote] Meanwhile Brian Kemp in Georgia is currently enjoying an approval rating of 37%. Another one termer!

Approval ratings don’t mean nothin.

by Anonymousreply 187November 27, 2020 3:32 PM

R179 concur. I view DJT to be at least 325 lbs., and that's being a conservative estimate.

by Anonymousreply 188November 27, 2020 3:34 PM

Are those two figures in the pic @ r152 friends Pompeo & DeJoy in drag?

by Anonymousreply 189November 27, 2020 3:43 PM

We know he was on massive doses of steroids for more than a normal period of time, which cause significant weight gain. And he certainly looks more huge than usual.

by Anonymousreply 190November 27, 2020 3:47 PM

Does Trump wear Guess Jeans?

Guess?

Ok, 320? 340? 360?

by Anonymousreply 191November 27, 2020 3:49 PM

Aw, c'mon, R191.

Trump is not any more than about 305, maybe 307.

by Anonymousreply 192November 27, 2020 4:20 PM

In 2016, Trump also tried to blame "fraud" for the fact that he lost the Iowa caucus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 27, 2020 6:00 PM

Wow! Great find, r193. I mean that’s fucking Mike Wallace shit right there.

Why haven’t we heard about this yet?!

Oh, yeah, we have.

by Anonymousreply 194November 27, 2020 6:02 PM

[quote] Southern whites ar ein fact the stupidest motherfuckers in this country. They keep proving it over and over again

So, as far as you're concerned she's already run for election and won? You are clearly a mental case who is prejudiced against southern white people. You really do need to seek help.

by Anonymousreply 195November 27, 2020 6:07 PM

He’s going to start a war with Iran on his way out the door. If he was talking to Biden, it would be far better for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 196November 27, 2020 6:48 PM

“Last days”, if only. We still have almost 2 months, and I never thought I’d make it.

by Anonymousreply 197November 27, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote]So, as far as you're concerned she's already run for election and won? You are clearly a mental case who is prejudiced against southern white people. You really do need to seek help.

You think my conclusion comes merely from Lara Trump? The new senator from AL doesn't fucking know the three branches of govt. It's like a doctor not knowing what feet are. The wheelchair Neo-Nazi is an idiot on top of being a Neo-Nazi. A QAnon MoC from GA. Roy Moore almost got into the senate. Thank God for black southerners preventing that, unfortunately, they couldn't prevent this current moron from getting in. White southerners chose a fucking gym teacher over a brilliant civil rights' atty. I'm not the mentally ill one. You're triggered because you can't handle what we all see from the white south over and over and over again. When black people finally bring some common sense to ONE of those states, what happens? The attempts to suppress their voices become more vigilant.

Trump himself won every god damned state down there except GA. I'm not mentally ill, I'm seeing precisely who the people down there are with every candidate who wins or is nominated. If they're not stupid beyond belief, they're corrupt, lying filth beyond belief. Perdue and Loeffler profiting off of a god damned pandemic the moment they heard about it - and the southerner whites will STILL try and put them back in power.

And most of those states have the nerve to be on the dole on top of it. No amount of sugar cookies handed out to them will change their mentalities. I'm going to call it out every fucking time. Tough shit if you lack the introspection to accept reality. It isn't hyperbole. We all know the shitstains they vote for all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 198November 27, 2020 7:44 PM

And now, in a scathing opinion WRITTEN BY A JUDGE THAT DIAPER DON HIMSELF APPOINTED, the Third Circuit Court Of Appeal throws out his appeal in the Pennsylvania lawsuit.

Key lines from the opinion ""Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 27, 2020 7:53 PM

^^Court of Appeals.

Because Aspies

by Anonymousreply 200November 27, 2020 7:54 PM

R198, I want you. Now. Damn that turned me on. I’m just so....

Whoops, I’m done. TTYL.

by Anonymousreply 201November 27, 2020 7:56 PM

He's trying his hardest to trigger Iran and now that Iran's top nuke scientist has been assassinated we better understand why Pompeo made his recent trip to the the ME. Don't rule out a srike on an Iranian nuclear site quite yet

by Anonymousreply 202November 27, 2020 8:03 PM

Trump would love to leave a raging conflagration in the Middle East as a "parting gift" to Biden.

I won't be shocked if it happens.

by Anonymousreply 203November 27, 2020 8:16 PM

r198- Your post is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 204November 27, 2020 8:19 PM

He POOPS IN HIS PANTS.

by Anonymousreply 205November 27, 2020 8:42 PM

Does he make Hope Hicks lick his SHARTS?

by Anonymousreply 206November 28, 2020 4:49 AM

R206, she'll have to battle Keyleigh for dibs.

That piece of shit licks 'em for free.

by Anonymousreply 207November 28, 2020 6:58 AM

I ALSO like the way you think, [R182]. A lot.

by Anonymousreply 208November 28, 2020 1:44 PM

Lara Trump could possibly win in a corrupt red state like NC. She’s vile and reminds me of that other wicked witch of the South, Kelly Loeffler.

by Anonymousreply 209November 28, 2020 3:31 PM

R198 There are more deplorables in NYC than all the people in SC. You're bigoted and doing regional and racial stereotyping. Ron Johnson, Trump, Rudy, Joni Ernst, Kristi Noem, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, and dozens of others are just as bad and are not southerners.

by Anonymousreply 210November 28, 2020 5:47 PM

I love r198.

by Anonymousreply 211November 30, 2020 9:05 PM

I agree with R198. White southerners cannot be fixed. We either have to wait them out till after their last memorial services or let them have some piece of the confederacy they so continue to cherish. Let them have the likes of Alabama, etc plus any coal mines. They have no use for the modern economy, science or vaccines (since they think it’s a hoax anyways), so we’ll keep those. Oh yea, we don’t need Fox News either. La Senatrice can be the First Lady of the New Confederacy. As for el jefe Don Trump, we can think of this as his Elba, where he will be President for life — white southerners asked for it, well they got it.

by Anonymousreply 212December 1, 2020 3:44 AM

R212, the answer is to move all the white southerners to Texas. It's big enough to accommodate them.

Once they are there, give Texas back to Mexico. Everything all done and dusted.

by Anonymousreply 213December 1, 2020 12:44 PM

r210, and yet strom thurman and Jesse Helms were reelected over and over and over

by Anonymousreply 214December 1, 2020 12:55 PM

Rudy has asked Trump for a pre-emptive pardon. The grifting of these people is unbelievable!

by Anonymousreply 215December 1, 2020 3:14 PM

Link, r215?

by Anonymousreply 216December 1, 2020 4:06 PM

Link for a pardon request by The Ghoul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217December 1, 2020 4:09 PM

Overlong essay that says nothing that hasn't been said dozens of times before. I imagine we're in for a lot of these from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 218December 1, 2020 4:10 PM

[quote] Trump himself won every god damned state down there except GA.

And GA didn’t go blue because white people stopped being racist. It’s because black people were determined to vote to kick Trump’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 219December 2, 2020 2:36 AM

Trump is a loser.

by Anonymousreply 220December 2, 2020 2:41 AM

He just responded to the GA secretary of state calling him out on people getting death threats from his rhetoric, by doubling down on his rhetoric and asking the SOS what he is afraid of?

by Anonymousreply 221December 2, 2020 2:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222December 2, 2020 7:47 PM

This is just.. my God, it’s all unbelievable. He’s now alleging that Biden was assured by the Democratic Party that the election was already rigged in their favor and that’s why Biden didn’t campaign as much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 2, 2020 10:17 PM

When will someone shut up this mad man?!

by Anonymousreply 224December 2, 2020 10:25 PM

A summary of his screed on FB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 2, 2020 10:38 PM

It seems pretty clear that instead of prison, he's angling to get committed to a facility for the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 226December 2, 2020 10:41 PM

But when?? He needs to be removed from power.

by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2020 10:42 PM

He should run for President in another country...

by Anonymousreply 228December 3, 2020 3:58 AM

Borat can help him make some contacts in Kazakhstan

by Anonymousreply 229December 3, 2020 4:01 AM

Ve vant the Donald to rule our country. He knows people. He rule with fist. We don’t want Western world. We like be told vhat to do.

by Anonymousreply 230December 3, 2020 4:05 AM

He craps his pants. In public.

by Anonymousreply 231December 3, 2020 1:43 PM

The red hats are making violent and sexual threats against Republican politicians who won’t join their futile crusade to save Mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 10, 2020 3:18 PM

Well when the Arizona Republican Party’s official Twitter account is calling for violence, did we expect anything less?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 10, 2020 3:49 PM

I can't wait to see Betsy DeVos getting kicked out on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 234December 10, 2020 3:53 PM

We should start a thread on that, r234:

Of all the assholes getting kicked to the curb on January 20, 2021, who do you want to see the most?

by Anonymousreply 235December 10, 2020 3:59 PM

Ooops, sorry, forgot to give mine. For me it’s a toss up between Barr and the Pigeon Headed Whore.

by Anonymousreply 236December 10, 2020 4:00 PM

[QUOTE] Of all the assholes getting kicked to the curb on January 20, 2021, who do you want to see the most?

Stephen Miller.

by Anonymousreply 237December 10, 2020 4:07 PM

Don Jr. and Lara Trump have moved up on my list of people I would not mind seeing kicked to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 238December 10, 2020 4:09 PM

Stephen Miller is not going away. Neither is Steve Bannon or Steve Mnuchin or Bill Barr. They’re not being swept away. They still have money, power, the internet, RW cable tv & radio to amplify their hatred. They’ll be asking for and getting money from oligarchs and Jethros alike. Only children who haven’t learned object permanence think they’re going to disappear & no longer have power or influence. They’ll regroup & fundraise. They’ll publish garbage,they'll push conspiracy theories. Rush Limbaugh might die but there are already scores more Limbaughs already on the radio. Sebastian Gorka isn’t going away.

Stop thinking like babies. We haven’t won a war. The other side is still locked & loaded against us. They’re still going to be coming for us.

by Anonymousreply 239December 10, 2020 4:23 PM

Miz Lindz attacks Stacey Abrams.

Miz Lindz, known for dissing rival women, may be messing with the wrong woman this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 10, 2020 6:10 PM

[quote]who do you want to see the most?

Betsy. I think I hate her most of all.

by Anonymousreply 241December 10, 2020 8:34 PM

End of the road for Trumpy the Traitor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 12, 2020 1:37 AM

I REALLY hope they film him being dragged out of the White House.

by Anonymousreply 243December 12, 2020 8:11 AM

The BBC reported that there was an event he skipped Friday night, like a dinner or something. But I can't find any more info.

by Anonymousreply 244December 12, 2020 8:32 AM

Drumpf has lived a lifetime of constantly losing. This is just his biggest, most public humiliation. It can't be over soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 245December 12, 2020 11:54 AM

After the announcement of the Texas legal case guests at the White House Christmas Party were informed that the president won't be joining them to make remarks.

by Anonymousreply 246December 12, 2020 12:03 PM

He's not dead yet. He may turn it around after he leaves the WH.

by Anonymousreply 247December 12, 2020 12:06 PM

[quote]The BBC reported that there was an event he skipped Friday night, like a dinner or something. But I can't find any more info.

A Christmas party at the White House. It was announced during the event that he would not be showing up -- he was basically upstairs in the private residence.

by Anonymousreply 248December 12, 2020 12:25 PM

[quote]...he was basically upstairs in the private residence.

Basically? Oh, dear.

He was either upstairs in the private residence, or he was not. "Basically" does not enter the picture on this one.

by Anonymousreply 249December 12, 2020 12:45 PM

Maybe that’s just R248’s way of saying we’re not sure exactly where he was, you shmuck.

by Anonymousreply 250December 12, 2020 1:52 PM

[quote] guests at the White House Christmas Party were informed that the president won't be joining them to make remarks.

What a fucking baby!

He’s like the 7-year-old who didn’t get the birthday present he wanted, throws a tantrum and screams, “this party is over! I’m going to bed!” at 2 in the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 251December 12, 2020 1:55 PM

Never in a million years did I imagine that his presidency would end quite like this.

by Anonymousreply 252January 6, 2021 6:46 PM

I bet if you had a million years to think about it, I bet you'd probably come up with a scenario like this

by Anonymousreply 253January 6, 2021 6:47 PM

If you pitched this as a Hollywood script for a movie you’d be laughed out of the room as being unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 254January 6, 2021 7:00 PM

Exactly, R254. A decade ago we’d watch the movie and be like “Typical Hollywood bullshit. That would never happen.” 😂

by Anonymousreply 255January 6, 2021 7:19 PM

The only thing we would not believe is that the man calling the shots so effectively does it all with such a stupid and mindless pitch, a pointless argument, nothing that looks like evidence. We would be surprised about what a coarse pig he is. I would have guessed a smoother operator would be needed to do this. But... clearly it isn't. A pig can do it.

by Anonymousreply 256January 6, 2021 11:19 PM

The Trump family will ALWAYS be welcomed in The Hamptons. He's one of us, and we never forget friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 7, 2021 11:06 AM

I worry about what Trump has in mind for Biden's inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 258January 7, 2021 3:51 PM

Trump attorney, Jay Sekulow, breaks with him over Pence's powers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 7, 2021 10:58 PM

I love thinking about Trump curled up in a fetal position (one very fat fetus) wondering why everyone has turned on him.

by Anonymousreply 260January 8, 2021 9:35 AM

Did they enhance his orangeness?

by Anonymousreply 261January 8, 2021 10:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 8, 2021 10:31 AM

R257 is sad because it's true.

by Anonymousreply 263January 8, 2021 10:59 AM

[quote] I’m betting Jr will run, too

Video of him behaving like a coked up ant running around, licking his lips, eye bloodshot and his nipples pushing through his shirt while he screams about he’s coming after you & “Gonna be in your backyard” is not gonna age well. Anywhere he runs, these insane videos will be used in ads against him.

by Anonymousreply 264January 8, 2021 11:10 PM

Just scrubbing the greasy orange ring around the tub will take days.

by Anonymousreply 265January 9, 2021 3:49 AM

For Twitler, losing his Twitter account might be more painful than losing the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 9, 2021 8:28 AM

I guess no airport named for Pee Brain, eh?

by Anonymousreply 267January 9, 2021 3:40 PM

Why don't they just pack-up and go to Mag-a-Lardo? He hasn't acted as President for months now, except handing-out unworthy awards and pardons. Just moping and hallucinating.

Poor Ghouliani; I expect a fast fade for The Donald's favorite conspiracy theorist and cheerleader. It'll kill him.

by Anonymousreply 268January 12, 2021 11:52 PM

Twas a dream I had. A thread titled sad last days, the name Trump. Never thought I will live to see it. Goodbye madman. Your days of tormenting us are over. Just die an agonizingly slow, humiliating death. In pain. Much pain.

by Anonymousreply 269January 12, 2021 11:58 PM

Maybe since the others saw 10 courageous Republicans they will grow some balls. Please don't let the country down for your careers; this is why you were put in there in the first place. Do the right thing and just get another job if you have to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270January 13, 2021 9:19 PM

I am crying right now.

by Anonymousreply 271January 13, 2021 9:20 PM

Wonder what this is all doing to Trump Tower condo prices.

by Anonymousreply 272January 13, 2021 9:46 PM

I wonder if Dump & family will still hang out with trashy types like LuAnn & Ramona, or if even they will be unable to withstand the shame of being associated with this vile family? Ramona's trash, but she's not stupid

by Anonymousreply 273January 13, 2021 11:17 PM

Frankly, I'd rather hear about Caitlyn and her clan than anything about those miserable Trumps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 15, 2021 12:21 AM

R269, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 275January 15, 2021 2:21 AM

[bold]The Six Lowest Points of Trump’s Corrupt, Racist, Impeached, Ignorant, Incompetent Clusterfuck of a Presidency[/bold]

As the Trump Era draws to a chaotic, subversive and long-overdue close, it is difficult to look back at it and pick those moments that best define it. Frankly, it is difficult to look back at it at all. But to spare you the effort, I will try.

It is difficult to select just a few signature Trumpian moments, because America’s outgoing leader holds so many (dubious) distinctions.

Donald Trump is undoubtedly America’s worst president, the only president to be impeached twice, the only person to lead a coup against the United States government, the president who presided over and was personally responsible for the greatest one year loss of life in American history, the only president since Herbert Hoover to actually leave office with fewer people employed than when he was sworn in, the only world leader to have been summarily banned from virtually all major social media sites because his words were so inflammatory, the most prolific liar if not conspiracy theorist in U.S. political history (which is saying something), a man who managed to be at once the most corrupt, the most odious, the most ignorant, the most ineffective and the most evil political leader in U.S. history.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 15, 2021 3:09 AM

I posted the link to the Haaretz opinion piece in part because of the photo. From that unfortunate angle, his alleged (Noel Casler) nasal collapse and reconstruction seems more believable to me now.

by Anonymousreply 277January 15, 2021 3:10 AM

No R274. Never. Even the Dumps are higher on the social ladder than Caitlyn Fucking Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 278January 15, 2021 7:00 AM

Like saying, "Who's your favorite genocidal murderer?" Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? ....

by Anonymousreply 279January 15, 2021 7:12 AM

No R278. Jenner won Olympic gold and is invited to upscale Hollywood parties and events whereby the Trumps would never be considered.

by Anonymousreply 280January 15, 2021 9:54 PM

Trump leaves with the dishonorable title of America's Worst President. I'm glad.

by Anonymousreply 281January 15, 2021 10:14 PM

Only 100 Hours to go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282January 15, 2021 11:04 PM

At least he has the my pillow guy....

by Anonymousreply 283January 15, 2021 11:11 PM

Pew Research: Trump leaving office with a 29% approval rating.

by Anonymousreply 284January 16, 2021 5:32 PM

That’s close to Nixon and Bush territory, r284. They hit the 20s as well.

by Anonymousreply 285January 16, 2021 6:54 PM

Everyone, especially the media, needs to move on. Get over him.

Focus on the policies of the new administration.

I'd rather watch progressives and centrists duke it out than be fed Republican/conservative obstruction, although many, not all, of my sympathies are with the progressives.

by Anonymousreply 286January 16, 2021 7:08 PM

He feels he's going out on a high note. He cured Covid; created the best economy in the history of the world; brought peace to the Middle East... The rape of the Capitol showed him the love for him that is out there, and how he was cheated out of a second term.

He'll spend the rest of his life getting revenge.

by Anonymousreply 287January 17, 2021 3:05 AM

And how’s he gonna do that, R287?

The world has already forgotten about him.

by Anonymousreply 288January 17, 2021 3:11 AM

I have a knot in my stomach worrying about what kind of final deplorable acts he’s going to pull before he gets his fat ass kicked out of office.

by Anonymousreply 289January 17, 2021 10:07 AM

Who will pay for all the future and frequent trips of Senatrix to Mar-a-Lago to supposedly ⛳ golf? Taxpayers still?

by Anonymousreply 290January 17, 2021 10:45 AM

The fact that he lost, publicly and bigly, has obvs driven him mad.

He's like a worm under a spotlight, hideous and writhing.

by Anonymousreply 291January 17, 2021 10:55 AM

Trump has played with Miss Lindsey's fragile emotions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292January 17, 2021 3:43 PM

Trump was always mad. Like his father and grandfather before him.

Losing the election just inflamed his disease a little more. Those pesky, psycho flare-ups!

by Anonymousreply 293January 17, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote]He'll spend the rest of his life getting revenge.

So will Deutsche Bank.

by Anonymousreply 294January 17, 2021 8:43 PM

Just on 50 hours left now...

by Anonymousreply 295January 18, 2021 1:23 AM

Miz Lindz is desperately trying to defend and salvage Trump; but the poor thing is getting criticized.

But Fox features her daily. Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch must adore her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 18, 2021 6:09 PM

Lady Graham's lost the plot. She's being derided by both sides.

by Anonymousreply 297January 18, 2021 6:29 PM

When Trump takes off in the airplane after his ego boosting bon voyage, is it possible that the pilot could send the plane into a nosedive and then save him or herself via an ejector seat?

American hero! The trumps all gone in one crash.

by Anonymousreply 298January 19, 2021 1:27 AM

Poor Trumpy. I know it’s killing him that he’s a one-term loser. Everything he’s doing right now is a reminder that he lost and he’s being kicked out of the White House.

by Anonymousreply 299January 19, 2021 8:30 PM

I wish he was still on Twitter so I could hate tweet at him: LOSER!

Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 300January 19, 2021 8:48 PM

Given his health, the pending legal actions, financial worries...he can't live much longer.

by Anonymousreply 301January 20, 2021 4:39 PM

That's what we're all counting on R301.

by Anonymousreply 302January 21, 2021 1:51 PM

This lady will will keep making Trump happy when he gets sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303January 23, 2021 8:47 AM

Putin could make it happen sooner

by Anonymousreply 304January 23, 2021 7:03 PM

I don't think I'd count on him dying anytime soon. Genetically, I think he looks pretty similar to his older sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, who's now 83 now (nine years older). .. Plus, both his parents lived pretty long. (Mom lived to be 88, and Dad made it to 93.) I think his main problem is his weight, which he might be motivated to work on now.

by Anonymousreply 305January 23, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote]I think his main problem is his weight, which he might be motivated to work on now.

Why do you assume this self centered lunatic would suddenly start caring abut his weight? Are you serious? Dump is addicted to junk food. He's trashy and delusional. His weirdo enabling doctor, Harold Bornstein just dropped dead.

It seems highly doubtful this orange turd cares about his health or his weight. He's a narcissist, he doesn't listen to others advice.

by Anonymousreply 306January 23, 2021 7:27 PM

They have actually found being overweight is good for older adults. They live longer than average weight & underweight people. Weird but obesity has a protective effect in the elderly.

by Anonymousreply 307January 23, 2021 7:31 PM

Really?!

Oh I’m gonna have to get me one of those app thingys with the Door Eats and Uber Dash and all that good stuff. Hell yeah!!

by Anonymousreply 308January 23, 2021 7:34 PM

R306 I'm not assuming anything, and that's why I wrote "might care." it's just an idea. .. But he must care something about his appearance. Look at all the time he spends on his "hair." .. Plus, he reportedly gave up alcohol and nicotine back in the 80s, because of his one brother's early death due to alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 309January 23, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote]They have actually found being overweight is good for older adults. They live longer than average weight & underweight people. Weird but obesity has a protective effect in the elderly.

Aren't those studies more with people being a little overweight according to the BMI charts? There is a difference between being ten to twenty pounds over a 25 BMI and Trump's morbid obesity,

by Anonymousreply 310January 24, 2021 1:53 PM

Trump’s close associates say he still drinks a lot.

Anyone who takes Trump’s word for anything is an utter rube.

by Anonymousreply 311January 24, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote]Trump’s close associates say he still drinks a lot.

Hanging out with Lady G. Belle will do that.

by Anonymousreply 312January 25, 2021 11:32 PM

I don't see a lot of older tall people.

by Anonymousreply 313January 26, 2021 3:13 AM

Michael Cohen was being interviewed on MSNBC the other day, and he has a theory that Trump has issued “pocket pardons” for himself and maybe some of his family already. In the event that Trump is charged with a federal crime, he will reveal that he had issued himself a pardon before he left office. I have no idea if that would actually work, but it seems like the kind of slimy thing that Trump would try to pull.

by Anonymousreply 314January 26, 2021 9:24 AM

It probably wouldn't work for him, although it might work for his spawn. Regardless, it would tie the courts up for years.

by Anonymousreply 315January 26, 2021 9:27 AM

[quote]Regardless, it would tie the courts up for years.

Sigh, exactly what tRump would want. I REALLY hope that fat fucker keels over from a heart attack soon.

by Anonymousreply 316January 26, 2021 12:55 PM

^ me, too. He is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 317January 26, 2021 1:19 PM

Harpoon.

by Anonymousreply 318January 26, 2021 1:36 PM

Dump Plaza doesn't want to be known as Dump Plaza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 26, 2021 10:02 PM

Those condo residents should vote to rename their building Biden and get those rooftop signs put back up so Trump gets a nice view of the Biden name in lights from his hiding place in Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 320January 26, 2021 10:56 PM

R313 There's a reason they are called: LITTLE old ladies.

by Anonymousreply 321January 29, 2021 2:41 PM

SNL spoofed the the Linda Purl / David Soul movie 'Little Ladies of the Night' to 'Little Old Ladies of the Night' with host Ruth Gordon as an elderly hooker.

(I think.)

by Anonymousreply 322January 31, 2021 3:56 AM

Yes, R322, that actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 323January 31, 2021 4:35 AM

Those greasy pink eyelids in OP’s pic. They rank right up with there as the things I’ll miss the least about Trump.

Along with all the other things.

by Anonymousreply 324January 31, 2021 4:46 AM

Donald J. Trump?

We don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 325January 31, 2021 12:33 PM

He'll be in Russia soon. His legal problems are getting too hot for him to want to remain here in the US.

If he goes to jail, he'll be silenced. Putin will get nothing out of that. But for the price of a big house and a cell phone, Putin can have him stirring the shit for a good long time.

by Anonymousreply 326January 31, 2021 2:06 PM

R326 might have a point. It would be profitable for Putin to offer DJT a cell phone, fast food and a house in Moscow and in exchange he'd receive national secrets, Senators' phone numbers and passwords.

by Anonymousreply 327February 3, 2021 2:44 PM

^Vlad probably already had that, for a few years now, from DJT and his inner circle.

by Anonymousreply 328February 3, 2021 3:04 PM

[quote]For just $5, the San Antonio Zoo will name a cockroach after your former significant other and feed it to a bird, reptile or mammal. It's part of the zoo's "Cry Me a Cockroach" event on Valentine's Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329February 7, 2021 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!