Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fans Are Begging Adam Levine To Return To “The Voice”

Not surprised

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2020 5:46 PM

Punchable.

by Anonymousreply 1October 31, 2020 5:40 PM

He’s so hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 31, 2020 8:20 PM

It probably should read "Agent arranges to spread claims fans are begging Adam Levine to return to The Voice and credulous, fat whores on DL eat it up."

by Anonymousreply 3October 31, 2020 8:28 PM

He’s yummerz. 👅

by Anonymousreply 4October 31, 2020 8:31 PM

Skinny dick points downward to the left when hard.

by Anonymousreply 5October 31, 2020 8:32 PM

He's a douche nozzle. He was fired from The Voice for NOT supporting his own team and playing favorites and being way too petulant and unlikeable ON AIR.

by Anonymousreply 6October 31, 2020 8:39 PM

he seems like such an arrogant tool. i hate him and his stupid music

by Anonymousreply 7October 31, 2020 8:53 PM

He needs the show more than it needs him. His latest single tanked on the charts and his Super Bowl halftime show did some damage to his career. He's at the age where he needs a show like The Voice to remain even somewhat relevant. Shelton, Stefani, Legend and Clarkson are smart enough to stay put. All the other judges who left the show have struggled to remain relevant. Christina can't even get arrested nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 8October 31, 2020 9:21 PM

hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 9:55 AM

He's so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 10:18 AM

OP's pic shows why he was so unlikable on 'The Voice'...he always had his feet up, he always seemed like he was playing "too cool for school." You have Blake, Kelly, John, and the other interchangeable chair being very eager and very participatory, and Adam just seemed so "meh" and like he'd rather be anywhere else. A case of "Be careful what you wish for," because he wanted to leave because of the new rules, etc, and he got his wish. I doubt they'll ever have him back...if anything, they need another person of colour.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 10:47 AM

I don't like him, he's not attractive, he can't sing, he sounds like a 15 year old, and Maroon 5 sucks.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 12:28 PM

[quote]if anything, they need another person of colour.

Because a person of color will bring what?

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 12:29 PM

R13, another viewpoint, you ignorant dumbass. Good fuck, get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote] [R13], another viewpoint, you ignorant dumbass. Good fuck, get a clue.

You're such a racist.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 1:38 PM

R14 Okay so I'm honestly curious. When listening to someone sing, what alternate viewpoint does a person of color bring, that a white person doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 1:46 PM

R5 what is your source?

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 1:48 PM

R14 Also, what alternate viewpoint would an Asian person bring to listening to a cover of I Don't Want To Miss A Thing that a Latino person could not? I'm curious about race in connection with alternate viewpoints of overpaid judges on reality singing shows.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 1:55 PM

More info on how he got fired, please!

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 2:04 PM

R5 is there more info on that?

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2020 11:47 AM

Pretty much the only reason I watched the Voice was Adam...

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2020 11:56 AM

Ugly rat face.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2020 4:13 PM

he looks like a rat, horrible voice, and even worse personality.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2020 5:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!