Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Julia Roberts is proud of Jennifer Aniston for speaking out about voting for the right candidate

I didn’t know she was getting backlash for saying not to vote for Kanye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2020 10:48 PM

Julia's got some schnoz in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 9:46 PM

*loses consciousness, hoping it’s true that you can choke yourself on your own tongue*

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 11:01 PM

The queen has spoken bitches.

by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2020 4:23 AM

From that picture. Can you imagine the Angie gossip that has been exchanged since La Julia is BFF with Brad Pitt?

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2020 4:27 AM

Julia was embroiled in her own love triangle before (Julia in the Angelina position). Maybe Julia said: "Shit happens, Jen."

Anyway, I think Jen Aniston's post was on target. Don't waste your vote, trying to be clever, by voting for Kanye the Clown.

by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2020 4:42 AM

Aniston and her "friends" erased black people from NYC and the pattern continues

by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2020 5:01 AM

She was photographed with Brad in his very first public appearance after the divorce and accusations from Angelina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2020 10:39 AM

What’s that in the background?

by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2020 10:49 AM

Kissy💋 kissy💋 fake laud

by Anonymousreply 9October 29, 2020 12:29 PM

I think it's nice of Julia Roberts to take a stand for her friends. She took a stand for Bruno Kirby in the fight with Billy Crystal.

No, you don't want to be blindly loyal, but some people will simply never take a stand. People who claim to be your friends.

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2020 5:37 PM

Privileged White women telling you not to vote for a Black man. That ought to go over big.

by Anonymousreply 11October 29, 2020 6:14 PM

When the Black man is Kanye West, who is having serious personal troubles right now, I would agree with Julia Roberts. If Charlie Sheen, during his tiger blood phase, were running for POTUS, I would hope that other celebrities would speak out against voting for Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 12October 29, 2020 7:30 PM

[Quote] If Charlie Sheen, during his tiger blood phase, were running for POTUS, I would hope that other celebrities would speak out against voting for Charlie Sheen.

That would have made for an interesting campaign.

by Anonymousreply 13October 29, 2020 10:46 PM

Julia is familiar with Jen dad as Julia is a MAJOR Days of our Lives fan, NEVER missing an episode

by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2020 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!