Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump has a Devious Commercial of Biden saying he will raise taxes

Of course it’s spliced to cut out the Biden saying taxes Will only be raised on people making $400,000. Biden needs to flood airwaves with commercials clarifying he will not raise taxes on anyone making less than $400k, and then pivot to showing how Trump tax cuts were disproportionately for millionaires and billionaires

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 8:27 PM

Biden should have never given them a statement for them to distort. Just say no tax increase ls for the working and middle class. Leave it at that

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 7:25 PM

There's another with an Iraq War veteran. I always try to avoid it when I see it, but the guy says something about how Biden gave Iraq their money and cozied (sp?) up to them which makes him weak, untrustworthy, etc and how he's an insult to all of his brave buddies who died in the war.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 8:08 PM

Ugh

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 8:12 PM

You all seem concerned, OP, R1, R2.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 8:14 PM

Biden already has an ad that shuts down this lie. I've seen it as often as the other one.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 8:16 PM

Good

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!