Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

COVID-19 is rising in Arizona. Expect Gov. Doug Ducey to hide out until after the election

The number of cases is once again rising, the virus is once again spreading and projections suggest that more people – people’s whose lives could be saved – soon will be dying if something doesn’t change.

“We are currently surging in Arizona,” Joshua LaBaer, who heads Arizona State University’s COVID-19 research efforts, warned on Wednesday, “and my hope is that we can prevent it from getting to the level where it was in the summertime.”

Yet Gov. Doug Ducey has not held a public briefing on COVID-19 since Sept. 24, when he announced that happy days are here again. This, as several counties were poised to be upgraded to the category of "substantial spread," an uptick that is supposed to trigger a return of certain restrictions under the Ducey administration’s own guidelines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2020 7:47 PM

OP, you’re just a liberal hack.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 5:48 PM

What’re the chances the entire country gets shut down again?

My city is seeing a big increase. Mostly stupid people who continue to gather for family events and people going to restaurants.

I want the mayor to shut everything down.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 5:54 PM

People die every day. Please get a grip of life, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 5:57 PM

Ducey showed up to the last trump superspreader event maskless.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 5:58 PM

Real classy, these republicans.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 6:00 PM

Good luck AZ!

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 6:09 PM

I have to say I'm oddly attracted to Ducey. But God help you Arizona. Ducey won't.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 6:23 PM

Goon.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 6:27 PM

Poor AZ. Such a beautiful state run by republicans thugs.

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 6:34 PM

Yes, it is full of GOP trash.

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] Yes, more social workers to understand the criminals, who are merely misunderstood.

Winter Is Coming...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 6:39 PM

Well, I fucked that up:

[quote] What’re the chances the entire country gets shut down again?

Winter Is Coming...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 6:42 PM

What a raw deal

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 6:47 PM

What a waste of a beautiful state.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 7:29 PM

Shameful!

by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2020 6:42 PM

There are a lot of Mexicans in AZ who get hit much harder than the whites, so a white granny gets nailed here and there, it's called collateral damage, but the real targets are the Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2020 7:06 PM

Can we call tRump a "person of color" at this point now? He looks like he's huffing this shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 2, 2020 7:15 PM

Poor Arizona.

They need a Democratic Governor

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2020 7:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!