Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LOL of Course Prince Harry doesn't want to.....

Prince Harry, Duke Of Sussex Refuses To Give Up His Royal Title When He Applies For US Citizenship?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2020 12:53 PM

Damn, he really does look like Charles there.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 3:03 PM

Well, sorry, if Harry Mountbatten-Windsor applies for American citizenship, the titles go by the wayside. The US Constitution does not recognize foreign titles, and the British parliament will strip him of his titles, if he makes such a move.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 3:07 PM

Is this the imgtrend poster with a new client?

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 3:07 PM

Poor Harry.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 3:17 PM

Couldn't he just go by "Prince," as someone else once did??????

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 3:22 PM

Lol he’s such a douchebag. He will fit in really well in that new suburb of his surrounded by fellow douchebags who feel the rules don’t apply to them.

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 3:25 PM

Celebratingthesoaps.com?

There really is a website for everyone.

He will never apply to be a U.S. citizen. It just is a stupid thing for him to do.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 3:30 PM

"Harry says he didn't know about unconscious racial bias before walking in Meghan's shoes."

He now lives in a town of 8,000 with 38 Black people. What a tool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2020 7:41 PM

“The Harry Formally Known as a Prince”

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2020 7:52 PM

[quote]Harry ... walking in Meghan's shoes.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2020 7:58 PM

He shouldn't have to give up his titles. They're his birthright. But why are people yakking about this now? He's years away from being able to apply for citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2020 8:03 PM

Wanting to have his cake and eat it too.

He’s still the Queens grandson and he can still look down on us lowers without it.

I love the Queen but this Institution is outdated and little ridiculous.

I will say he’s the only attractive member to come out of that family in a century though.

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2020 8:04 PM

R11 it always confuses me when I see people propping up their “birthright“ they are people just like the rest of us that happen to be born into a very wealthy and privileged family.

These titles mean absolutely nothing. The class system in the UK is built on this bullshit.

By all means please keep perpetuating it.

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2020 8:17 PM

I surely will, if it'll keep you upset.

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2020 8:37 PM

R14 And I thought it was supposed to be the party of Trump that was cruel for no reason

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2020 10:22 PM

We didn’t fight a dirty little war call the Revolution to have royals strutting around on our shores!

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2020 10:23 PM

I will say that black top is a good look for him.

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2020 10:24 PM

R16 if he wants to live here that’s fine I just wonder what it really throw him off to not have everyone calling him by his title?

Is there really a part of him that thinks normal people can’t address him by his first name publicly?

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2020 10:29 PM

Harry said, "just call me Harry" when he was in Edinburgh to promote Travalyst. There are plenty of Americans who are happy to use titles here in the US, even when those titles aren't supposed to mean anything over here. I don't care if "Countess Luann" used to be a Countess or not; we may as well all adopt useless titles and styles, and design our own Coats of Arms while we're at it. I guess I'll have to begin with a Buckeye to represent my home state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2020 10:45 PM

Maybe he can hang out with Princess Catherine who played his mother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2020 10:53 PM

I can't believe he gave up the easy life of a royal to try and sell movies to netflix. I know a couple of aspiring moviemakers. There life is just such misery. Even when they get something sold they are back to square one with the next project.

Divorce. Beheading. Find some sweet young British girl who'd be happy to live in the palace. Get psychological help with your mommy issues.

He's like the king who abdicated for Mrs. Simpson. I saw a documentary that said he had the need to be mothered due to his past and married a domineering woman to do it.

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2020 10:53 PM

I am always astounded that you people get all up in arms about what these two people do. Title or no title, live in the US or don't, stay married or divorce, I don't get why you care.

Just my two cents, now carry on hating both or either of them as I am sure you will.

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2020 10:56 PM

r22, you've been dismissed, there there, run along now ...

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2020 11:13 PM

Send Him Back!

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote]He will never apply to be a U.S. citizen. It just is a stupid thing for him to do.

What non-stupid things has he done?

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2020 11:17 PM

He won't give his citizenship, that's for damn sure. What he likely is doing is waiting to see if the rules will be bent for him.

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2020 11:26 PM

He can change his name to Prinze and marry a Gabor.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2020 11:26 PM

Does he want to be an American citizen that badly? Why? Let him stay a UK citizen and he can continue to be called Prince Harry.

He's going to be called Prince Harry for the rest of his life regardless.

by Anonymousreply 28October 27, 2020 12:11 AM

Attractive r12?? Lord, no. Harry is the ugly brother.

by Anonymousreply 29November 1, 2020 7:50 AM

The douchebag formerly known as a Prince.

by Anonymousreply 30November 1, 2020 12:20 PM

There are plenty of people with dual citizenship in the U.S. and the U.K. The U.S. allows people to have citizenship in other countries while maintaining U.S. citizenship. I assume (though I could be wrong) that the U.K. also permits it.

If Harry were to become a U.S. citizen while retaining his British citizenship, his title would not be recognized in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen. But I don't think that would prevent him from having a title that is recognized by the British government (and possibly other governments around the world).

A tempest in a teacup.

by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2020 12:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!