Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We Cracked the Redactions in the Ghislaine Maxwell Deposition

Can anyone post the whole article? It's behind a paywall for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2020 6:16 PM

There's no paywall.

She DENIES Clinton being there on the island when she was there.

She says Clinton used the helicopter twice in 1998 or 1999.

THAT'S IT.

No "smoking gun," you pedi-obsessed, QAnon LOONS.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 1:48 PM

The doc came up for me and i haven’t given Slate a dime. See if it works for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 1:50 PM

She seems to "not recall" anything.

That's how liars avoid perjury.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 2:35 PM

She fisted young girls.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote]She’s making a move re Bail

[quote]“objects, to the defense request for a sealed in camera hearing to discuss further sealing requests from the defense... any request for sealing of 3rd party information can be made in writing with narrowly tailored redaction” - File 411

document links in the thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2020 2:32 AM

Doug Band worked alongside Bill Clinton every day for nearly two decades, first as a body man and then as one of the primary architects of his lucrative and often-fraught post-presidency. Then came a seismic falling out with accusations of self-dealing and soap-opera-level psychodrama. Now, for the first time since leaving Clinton’s orbit, Band goes on the record about his days in Clintonworld.

He talks about Clinton traveling to Little Saint James, AKA Pedo Island, multiple times, despite his attempts to stop the relationship.

He obviously knew that Epstein was making hidden video of powerful people fucking underage kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2020 4:26 AM

Kevin Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2020 5:32 AM

R1 Why do you get so defensive. I’m asking a sincere question.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2020 5:42 AM

Slate counts the number of articles that you read and then blocks you. I know because I was reading their fantastic "goodbye" Trump administration series and got paywalled before I could finish it. I strongly recommend that series, by the way!

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2020 6:38 AM

This might be qanon lunacy but they say her father was an Israeli spy?? Does that make her and Epstein spies??

I wonder if it goes that deep or it's just he was a rich pedo plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2020 7:02 AM

R10

Every fucking mainstream publication in the world has explained the CIA/Mossad connection to her father.

He was mysteriously murdered at sea by them.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2020 7:07 AM

Attorney General Bill Barr assasinated Jeffrey Epstein. Plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2020 7:15 AM

necessary bump

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2020 6:09 PM

[QUOTE] Attorney General Bill Barr assasinated Jeffrey Epstein. Plain and simple.

how does it benefit a Trump soldier to assassinate someone with huge dirt on Trump’s greatest enemy’s husband?

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2020 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!