Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Action Figures

Which do you have? Which do you love? Which have you lost? Which have you bought lately?

Going through storage and seeing all my collectibles has brought me comfort in these crazy times. And I can't help but notice there's plenty of nostalgia in toy isles these days - GI Joe, He-Man, Ghostbusters, Power Rangers.....it's like the 80s and 90s never left!

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2020 6:59 PM

Okay I'll play....several Godzillas, 2 Ticks, the Hush Joker, The Endless minis, a Spawn, Mini XMen, a Wonder Woman, several Annabelles and (Valak) Nuns, and a La Llorona.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 2:19 PM

Which Wonder Woman?

I just recently got my first Funko Pop - Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors, the special edition one with the blood dripping out of its mouth. I usually hate the Funko Pops, but this one just look like the plant. Had to have it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 3:12 PM

Anyone get into the Masters of the Universe Classics figures?

They're really nice but dang...if you weren't buying them before good luck now. Aftermarket prices are crazy! 80 bucks for a 20 dollar figure....or more!

... I wonder how much longer action figures will even be made. Walking around toy isles, most 6 inch action figures now sell for thirty bucks each. How much longer can that be the norm? In three years are people going to be paying $50 for an action figure? Hard to imagine that would work out well..

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2020 6:43 PM

I always liked Corky St Clair's "My Dinner with Andre" action figures...although I like the "Birds" action figure, including the birds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2020 6:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!