Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have any of you Bitches listened to the Doctor Death podcast, on Wondery, via your favorite podcast platform???

OMFG. The first one, ‘3 Days in Dallas”, has me yelling OMG, about every 30 to 60 seconds.

I CANNOT fathom what this Doctor Duntch, (his actual name), did to his patients! It’s just totally INSANE and I’m appalled at what this man did, especially to Floella and Mrs. Ewes.

I cannot stop gasping. I should actually record my facial expressions and gasps as I listen to this shit, because I’m sure they’re emblematic of what sheer horror looks like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 6:39 PM

I've not heard of this, but I'll definitely give it a listen. I did briefly read up on the guy, and...wow.

Oh, and because this is DL, and because I know it will undoubtedly be posted, I tried to post a link to a photo of him shirtless from his football days, but the link wouldn't work, for whatever reason. A more tech-savvy queen will have to do it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 1:11 PM

I listened to this quite a while ago. It's quite a story.

Depressing how the entire medical establishment seemed willing to cover for this guy, because it was easier than having to put a stop to him. People died and were maimed because of this. Not unlike the Catholic Church with its babyfucking priests, they seemed more interested in just passing him off to the next hospital to become somebody else's headache, rather than actually dealing with the issue at hand - mainly his utter incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 6:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!