Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could this ugly cunt Trumper bitch get any more retarded?

Enty from CDAN must be so lucky to have her sucking his tiny little cock 24/7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 2:10 PM

Everything about this 50 year old high school mean girl screams attention. To have no life and be obsessed with posting on a celeb gossip site on a daily basis is beyond sad.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 6:05 AM

Is that... a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 6:06 AM

According to some on here as well as on CDAN she is a HUGE alcoholic and has been arrested four times for charges related to public intoxication, stalking, trespassing and harassment.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 6:09 AM

Who the fuck is that?

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 6:11 AM

Who is it? Am I supposed to know who it is?

I get the CDAN/Entertainment Liar reference. Awful site. It was funny when it started but now it's all Qanon freaky shit and blinds designed to suck Trump's dick. It's not fun or interesting anymore.

If you still want to see them, you can read all the blinds without having to read the shitty CDAN site. They're all on AGC Blind Items if anybody wants them without the Nazi scum and right wing retarded commenting weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 6:11 AM

R4 Tricia from CDAN by the looks of it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 6:14 AM

Leah Michelle???? Who is it???

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 6:14 AM

TRICIA! God, I remember her - so desperately thirsty.

Didn't she used to tell stories about being a sleazy groupie, pretending she was some "connected" bitch?

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 6:26 AM

So ugly

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 6:43 AM

Wasn't she supposed to be a mother of young children?

I could never understand how she woulld ALWAYS be instantly responding to anything and everything on CDAN when she had young children she was supposed to be taking care of. Poor kids. She must be one of those mothers who ignore their children because they can't tear themselves away from their screens.

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 2:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!