Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYPD cops broadcasting "Trump 2020" on their PA system

This is not normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2020 1:40 AM

Take away their pensions.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 5:33 AM

That sounds like a black police officer. You can tell by his black accent.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 5:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 5:42 AM

Can't the mayor stop this?

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 5:49 AM

šŸ¤£ Because Trump really, really supports police officers everywhere ?

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 5:55 AM

The more deplorables I see, the more I understand reeducation camps

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 5:57 AM

Fascist pig dogs.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 6:03 AM

95% of their day is cruising in a car.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 6:05 AM

I would imagine having to deal with the biggest scum on earth daily with no govt support would turn any cop into a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 12:54 PM

Refund the police.

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 12:55 PM

R9 = fascist pig šŸ·

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 12:56 PM

Yeah, the cops are all pissed off because they got busted, over and over and over again, killing American citizens. They have forgotten their role is to protect and serve.

The only way out of this for them is to have community-based reform and oversight. They have no choice, it's coming whether they like it or not. And their funding for all that SWAT shit is leaving.

The police got way out of hand, time to rein them in. If they don't like it they can go be security guards at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 1:08 PM

Take all of the cops off the streets of NYC and fend for yourself. See how that works.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 1:23 PM

We will be much better off when we fire all the police and replace them with social workers.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 1:29 PM

Yes, more social workers to understand the criminals, who are merely misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 1:32 PM

Their leader refused to attend a function honoring fallen soldiers dismissing soldiers as "losers" and "suckers".

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 1:38 PM

"New York City cops, New York City cops, but they ain't too smart"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 1:41 PM

NYPD doing shit they're not supposed to? Too normal for too many of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2020 1:43 PM

You vote for your candidate of choice, why torment other people using property paid by tax payers? They are on the clock, their salaries and very expensive pensions paid for by the citizens they are harassing.

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2020 1:45 PM

[quote] Their leader refused to attend a function honoring fallen soldiers dismissing soldiers as "losers" and "suckers".

And did absolutely nothing when it was revealed a foreign country had a bounty on their fucking heads!

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2020 1:47 PM

Exactly R6, the police are supposed to protect and serve not dole out vigilante justice.

"Defund the police" simply means to invest those funds to better serve and protect the communities with a more varied approach from a number of social initiatives.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2020 1:53 PM

Defund their pensions and let them have 401ks like the rest of us. Youā€™ll soon see who is willing to ā€œprotect and serveā€.

by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2020 1:59 PM

[quote] Yes, more social workers to understand the criminals, who are merely misunderstood.

Police don't understand criminal behavior. 1/3 of police are criminals, 1/3 just do it because it's the highest-paying job they could get and only the remaining 1/3 do it for the right reasons. I want all the "Trump 2020" cops to resign in disgust after he loses.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2020 2:01 PM

No, more people need decent pensions, 401k's are a fucking joke.

Cop-worship is too freaky for me but that doesn't negate my support for pensions.

by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2020 2:03 PM

Thatā€™ll put a fire under those lagging Biden voters. Go rape another immigrant with a broom handle, you troglodytes.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2020 2:06 PM

R14 = Chirlaine, counting her money

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2020 2:08 PM

It's completely normal OP. Cops are pigs. They have been right wing loonies all along. It was always the shittiest, most violent people you knew in highschool just now given guns and riot gear. A system where any loser with a violent disposition and no college degree can just waltz into a precinct and get a job where they have total authority to kill with recourse is not a system that can remain in a civilized society.

by Anonymousreply 27October 25, 2020 2:11 PM

The trolls arenā€™t getting any bites this morning

Theyā€™re talking to themselves

by Anonymousreply 28October 25, 2020 2:39 PM

We should respect cops but allow military to be disrespected?

Got it. šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 29October 25, 2020 2:44 PM

But I thought Trump didn't like police officers who get caught in the act ?

by Anonymousreply 30October 25, 2020 2:54 PM

Every police dept. is infested with white supes, so of course they love Dump.

by Anonymousreply 31October 25, 2020 6:08 PM

Whoever filmed this in BK got the car number, so di Blasio and Cuomo have been informed. Whether they decide to do anything about it remains to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2020 8:56 PM

UPDATE: MAGA douchebro got suspended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2020 9:39 PM

Suspended without pay...now he has zero dollars. This is a bad cop, needs to be pulled off the force. Good cops should support this. This wasnā€™t he said they said, itā€™s ON VIDEO.

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2020 9:47 PM

Not on the clock, in uniform, using tax payer funded equipment. This is not too complicated.

by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2020 10:09 PM

NYPD is still very very angry at all the BLM looting and mayhem over the summer with DeBlasio doing nothing to stop it and then not allowing the criminals to be arrested. All during the middle of an infectious pandemic. NYPD is not going to allow this from anyone and it will take a while before they calm back down. It was very dangerous this past summer in NYC with many good people injured by the rioters.

by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2020 10:13 PM

I hear the Proud Boi Pussies are accepting applications.

What was this douche bro thinking? Unfit, and too stupid for the job. Let him burn. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 37October 25, 2020 10:16 PM

R36 is Donald J Trump

by Anonymousreply 38October 25, 2020 10:18 PM

My BIL is a NYC cop and all he talks about is how they're all victims of terrible laws and NYC policies, he literally never stops. It makes total sense that one fascist cult would embrace another one.

Fuck them all. Greedy, racist, lazy arsed shitbags.

by Anonymousreply 39October 25, 2020 10:21 PM

Your poor sister, R39. Iā€™ve got a few of these trumpie - asshole cops in my family. They never matured past their G.I. Joe and Cowboy and Indian days.

by Anonymousreply 40October 25, 2020 10:59 PM

"I hear the Proud Boi Pussies are accepting applications. "Ā - 37

He already is one, with a now-revoked license to kill.

by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2020 1:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!