Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

PA Trump fans attack polls making so much noise poll workers couldn’t read instructions to voters

One Pennsylvania polling place fell under a full out attack on those standing in line to vote and trying to cast a ballot on Saturday.

In a Twitter thread, Behavioral Economist Alex Imas explained that while he was casting his ballot on the outskirts of Philadelphia County, PA Saturday, a parade of semis and other cars surrounded the polling place, laying on their horns.

“I arrived just as polling place opened. Short line. Thought I’d be in and out in 20 minutes tops. Even w/ this short line, it took 2+ hours,” he explained.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2020 2:38 AM

Shy Trump voters.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 3:37 AM

Nothing says patriotic American like trying to stop someone from voting.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 3:39 AM

Voter intimidation. That's the only way they think they can win and it's obviously against the law.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 3:40 AM

Why no video, or other accounts? I certainly believe intimidation is/will be a problem, but this story is short on details.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 3:48 AM

They've been doing shit like this for months where I live, revving up their loud mufflers morning noon and night. The sweet irony of it all is that the only local place to vote in person in my county is on a side of town that these same people wouldn't be caught dead in. It would be a death sentence for them if they tried to pull their hillbilly redneck voter intimidation shit there.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 3:52 AM

You know a the Republicans are in deep shit politically when they can't win by their government results and all they have to campaign on is lies, terrorism and threats. You know they're really over.

"Law and Order" is for everybody except Republicans, crooked cops and terrorist militias.

Sadly, the Republicans themselves are dullards who don't even realize they lost the House of Representatives in 2018!

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 3:59 AM

In many states, it's illegal to take photographs or video from INSIDE a polling station. The poll associates give instructions to voters inside the polling premises, not outside where this trash would have been doing this. The poll associates cannot leave their posts, because they are guarding the ballots, machinery and ballot boxes. They should have called the police, though, as that is voter suppression.

Trump voters are utter fecal matter.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 4:29 AM

The cops will do nothing, they’re in Trump’s pocket, and the Mobs. I guess we’ll just hafta start killing the sons of bitches.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 5:12 AM

We already know on whose side the cops are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 5:22 AM

Criminal

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 2:16 PM

They've been spying and filming ballot drop-off boxes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2020 11:22 PM

The nerve of those un-educated un-sophisticated low-brows. Why I'd like to........

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2020 11:27 PM

as a poll worker in PA I'm incensed

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2020 11:28 PM

But I thought most Democrats voted early or by mail?

Aren't these idiots making it more difficult for their fellow trumptards to vote?

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2020 11:56 PM

I'm a local judge of elections for one of our polling places here in Pennsylvania. It's just a fancy title meaning you supervise the other poll workers , handle any problems that arise and make sure all the ballot security procedures are followed. Twice over the years I've had to call the police. I'm not putting up with any bullshit from anyone from either side. I'll call in the national guard if I need to.

by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2020 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!