Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chumps and Deplorables

Biden got so frustrated when he spoke in Bucks County, PA today he called Trump Supporters "Chumps"

Buck Countians certainly got under his skin...

As I've stated in several threads - Bucks is certainly on it's way to turning red this election. But I never expected Biden to have his deplorables moment, here in my county.

Whats funny is people are thrilled he said this - they wear the "chumps" comment, like a badge of honor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2020 1:58 AM

Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread. Troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 12:18 AM

Joe wasn’t wrong. I can think of worse things to call them.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 12:22 AM

Good for him. Anyone who isn’t a millionaire and still thinks Trump and the Republican Party gives a flying fuck about them is exactly that: a CHUMP.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 12:22 AM

New York Post as a source for a DL thread? Here, let me shake up a Drano cocktail for you.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 12:27 AM

R4 I don't need the NY Post to have a link - I have friends that were there. I live in Bucks.

Whenever I post twitter links someone complains that they aren't news links. So I posted a new link.

Here is what Bidens stop in Bucks County looked like. Tons of supporters - except they weren't his.

That clearly pissed off the old bag. Biden gets so rattled so easily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 12:36 AM

Oh and for good measure, because this is DL, here is a link to a CNN Corespondents twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 12:37 AM

"Rattled easily"? Like walking out if a 60 Minutes interview with an 80 year old lady early, "rattled easily"? Sounds like they're evenly matched, then, Bucks.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 12:40 AM

Bucks County didn’t even vote for Trump in 2016. Hillary won Bucks. And now you think Joe Biden will get even less votes than she did? 😂

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 12:40 AM

"Buck never would have been in the hospital!"

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 12:42 AM

"Rattled easily", like hiding in a bunker, "rattled easily"? Sure thing, Bucks!

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 12:43 AM

"Even less votes"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 12:44 AM

They are chumps. Honesty is a virtue OP.

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 12:44 AM

r8, I never said Bucks went red IN 2016. I said Bucks is on it's way to turning red this election.

Hillary one by a half percent here in 2016.

However, Trump has more support here on the ground than 2016. Trump will get more votes in Bucks than Biden this election. Bucks is turning red, and it's moving for Trump.

Stuff like this, especially doing it here - helps Trump.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 12:45 AM

Go Buck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 12:46 AM

Next weekend, take video of you and your Trumper buddies in your sheets and white hoods at your Klan rally, Bucks!

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 12:47 AM

You are what you are yard sign troll. If you're voting for him, you're a chump or need counseling stat. And anyone who is offended by that chumps comments was never gonna vote for Biden anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 12:51 AM

[quote] Hillary one by a half percent here in 2016.

Did she now?

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 12:52 AM

The insurmountable challenge in contemporary American politics is that both sides assume the other side shares their level of intelligence. Republicans can’t understand why Democrats don’t fall for the falsehoods and distortions that make their Deplorable hearts race. Democrats can’t fathom why Deplorables can’t read a fucking book. There’s no middle ground.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2020 1:09 AM

Chumps is a pretty mild term IMO. Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2020 1:12 AM

[quote]The insurmountable challenge in contemporary American politics is that both sides assume the other side shares their level of intelligence. Republicans can’t understand why Democrats don’t fall for the falsehoods and distortions that make their Deplorable hearts race. Democrats can’t fathom why Deplorables can’t read a fucking book. There’s no middle ground.

In theory, I really have no issues with gay republicans, but I do have strong issues with gay Trumpers. I don't get them and I will never get them. They are like Hispanic Trumpers. It makes zero sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2020 1:19 AM

[quote] [R4] I don't need the NY Post to have a link -

Yet you used one anyway, Trumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2020 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!