Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Pitt Joins The Biden Campaign

He will be featured in a new Joe Biden Commercial to be aired during the World Series tonight

In the ad, titled "Make Life Better," Brad Pitt says that Americans are all looking for the same thing. "Someone who understands their hopes, their dreams, their pain. To listen, to bring people together, to get up every day and work to make life better for families like yours. To look you in the eye, to treat you with respect, to tell you the truth. To work just as hard for the people who voted for him as those who didn't. To be a president for all Americans."

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 10:28 AM

Oh, well, Trump still has Scott Baio.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 12:06 AM

Link to it on Twitter. It's really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 2:45 AM

Meh. I'm giving free lap dances for the MAGA rally at the Golden Corral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 3:11 AM

Yay! Vapid, alcoholic child beaters for Biden! Bad endorsement choice.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 3:13 AM

Oh yeah? Well, I'll be helping the Trump campaign.

Once I finish my shift at Arby's.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 3:21 AM

But Chump's got Emmy-winning, Oscar-winning, Tony-winning SCOTT BAIO. How can Brad possibly compare to SCOTT BAIO?

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 3:23 AM

Anyone who's swayed by a celebrity's endorsement of a political candidate doesn't deserve the right to vote.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 3:23 AM

Lovely thought, and well done Brad Pitt. But how exactly is a Hollywood A-lister, with all the privilege the status entitles, going to sway uneducated, working class voters from the rust belt? He’s only preaching to the choir.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 3:27 AM

Brad just pulled out his dick and pissed all over Susan Sarandon, 50 Cent and Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 3:30 AM

Juliette Binoche, the very talented and beautiful French actress is supporting Biden on her IG posting pictures of her and Biden at the White House in 2015. She crossing her fingers she says

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 3:33 AM

Here's Binoche Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 3:35 AM

Juliette won an Oscar for the best supporting actress in the "English Patient", also won the Baftas, The Césars etc... She's one of the best French actress of all time

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 3:45 AM

Brad and Juliette would have made a gorgeous couple. They have the same age and have the same concerns. She would have been a much better influence on Brad's career than the witch Angie. Plus, unlike Angie, Juliette is extremely talented, chic, classy, and intelligent, recognized the worldwide, zero botox, zero surgery. And I prefer the authentic beauty of Juliette who has that unique devastating smile.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 4:03 AM

That would have been an interesting couple, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 4:41 AM

Juliette is 54 years old has nothing to fear from a younger actress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 9:33 AM

[quote]I'm giving free lap dances for the MAGA rally at the Golden Corral.

Sorry Kirstie, but NOBODY has a lap that strong.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 9:38 AM

Nice ad, though Brad should pair up with the Lincoln Project & star in or do voice overs for their ads.

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 10:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!