Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The 2020 Election Game

In the past few days, Trump has visited multiple rallies in Florida, Ohio, and PA and WI. So never mind the popular vote? He just needs to win a handful of these states?

What do you think will happen? I guess we will know in 10 days.

by Anonymousreply 14October 30, 2020 2:03 AM

I cannot fathom what would make any reasonable person vote for Trump. For anarchists, nihilists, racists, I get his appeal. But who else would possibly want 4 more years of such a horrible, uncaring, dishonest, corrupt President?

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 11:54 PM

Probably win.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 11:57 PM

I look forward to watching the NYT live odds and all their graphics.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 12:22 AM

[quote]I guess we will know in 10 days.

Guess again.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 12:28 AM

[quote] So never mind the popular vote?

The U.S. has never had a national popular vote for president in its entire history, so there’s not much to mind. On the other hand, there will be 51 state and D.C. popular vote totals in our federal system and they will very much matter.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 5:06 AM

Trump has been pulling all of the news attention and headlines. Even on cnn.com, the front news section features Trump in eight articles and Biden in two ( one of which compares him to Trump). On the news, we see Trump rallies at the top of the features with him speaking. Biden gets very little voice coverage and when he does, it's lacking fire. Trump is coming on strong, media wise.

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 1:02 PM

Last week, Biden seemed like the easy victor. Now it looks like Trump will prevail. Biden's sparsely attended rallies are sad.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 4:35 PM

Da, comrade r7! Is now all hope for Biden being doomed!

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 4:41 PM

Is Trump on Adderall? How can this obese old fart do 3 rallies a day? Why don't lost of Biden supporters attend his rallies?

by Anonymousreply 9October 29, 2020 9:55 PM

Biden's rallies are social distanced events. Trump doesn't care who he kills and packs them in.

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2020 10:16 PM

We do have some of the dumbest trolls on the Internet, don't we? Seriously....

[quote]Last week, Biden seemed like the easy victor. Now it looks like Trump will prevail. Biden's sparsely attended rallies are sad.

That's just pathetic, particularly in light of the polling that shows that the more that Trump speaks the worse his numbers get. The numbers haven't changed, nothing has changed, and yet our troll wants us to believe that "now it looks like Trump will prevail" on the basis of a few rallies.

Right.

by Anonymousreply 11October 29, 2020 10:28 PM

I will be SO GLAD when this election is OVAH!

I am so tired of yelling at the TV when a campaign ad airs.

I am getting hoarse!

by Anonymousreply 12October 29, 2020 10:31 PM

R12 Hate to burst your bubble, but Trump is going to be far worse after the election until Biden is sworn in.

by Anonymousreply 13October 29, 2020 11:33 PM

[quote] That's just pathetic, particularly in light of the polling that shows that the more that Trump speaks the worse his numbers get. The numbers haven't changed, nothing has changed, and yet our troll wants us to believe that "now it looks like Trump will prevail" on the basis of a few rallies.

Trump and his Deplorables think crowd size is a measure of his popularity. No one is sure how he won the electoral college in 2016, including him. As a reality TV personality, his only reference is audiences and ratings.

by Anonymousreply 14October 30, 2020 2:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!