Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Benet would have been 30 this year

Thirty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2020 6:56 PM

Damn spell check!

JON Beet

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 12:01 AM

Try again, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 12:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 1:08 AM

That little hussy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 1:11 AM

I think the creepy autistic brother killed her.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 1:22 AM

Oh, me, too. Definitely.

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 1:28 AM

John Beet? Not familiar

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 1:45 AM

OP, it's spelt JønBéñét.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 1:47 AM

Which murder victim’s name is more unfortunate:

Jonbenet Ramsey or Shan’ann Watts

R.I.P. 🕊

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 2:03 AM

Jon Beet would make a great drag name. (Are we still allowed to have drag names?)

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 2:10 AM

The "Famous JonBenets Throghout History" thread was one of the best things on DL ever.

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 2:12 AM

Bitch, please!

She'd have eaten herself into a trailer park if not a massive coronary.

Would not stick to a Pageant diet!

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 2:28 AM

[quote] Jon Beet would make a great drag name. (Are we still allowed to have drag names?)

Jean Beignet. Surprised that’s not already taken.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 2:29 AM

I did everything a mother should.

I had no idea "keeping a child alive until adulthood" was such a....requirement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 4:27 AM

Where does the time go? No...seriously. That's intense. 30?

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 4:29 AM

I was driving through Boulder, CO, one midnight a couple of weeks after the JøñBéñét…unpleasantness…when I was stopped by a Boulder city cop, who I'm sure had taken full note of the California license plates on my car. Despite the fact that I had done absolutely nothing wrong and was stone-cold sober, he put me through the whole array of DUI tests. Which, of course, I passed with flying colors. After he grudgingly told me I was free to go, I was GOING to say, "why aren't you trying to find the killer of that little girl instead of fucking around with tourists?" But realizing that discretion is the better part of valor, I didn't. Which was probably just as well.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 7:52 AM

R16 But was he hot?

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 1:31 PM

If they absolutely HAD to give that poor child such a ridiculous name, it would have looked nicer spelled JeanBenét.

I think Patsy killed her and John helped her cover it up. If it had been the other way around, I don't think Patsy would have covered for John. I think Patsy flew into a rage and ended up hitting JonBenét over the head with something. She and John then staged the garrotte and the sexual assault. They probably thought the police would be likelier to view a sadistic, sexually-motivated murder as the work of a stranger than a parent.

Patsy wrote that ludicrous ransom note, and the plan was to dump the body somewhere before calling the police. However, they never worked up the nerve to leave the house (too afraid of being seen) so they just had to wing it and call the police, as they were due to catch a flight early that morning and it would have looked suspicious if they'd missed it.

I'm sure I remember reading that the Ramsey case was one of the strangest the FBI have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2020 1:47 PM

I've always thought it was the brother. He had a history of violent behavior and jealousy towards his sister. He killed her and the parents covered it up to avoid losing both children. Not that a 9-year-old would have gone to the chair, but he probably would have been locked up in an institution until he was at least 18.

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2020 2:54 PM

Boys will be boys, r19!

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2020 3:15 PM

I know Patsy has died, but what are John & Burke up to these days.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2020 3:26 PM

^ John married for the third time; his wife is much younger than him. Don't know about Burke.

by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2020 5:37 PM

Sometimes a mother just needs to take care of business.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2020 5:42 PM

I passed that milestone 9 years ago, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2020 6:23 PM

Dress like a tramp - pay the price, honey.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2020 6:41 PM

[Quote][R16] But was he hot?

Not in the least. I wouldn't have fucked him with John Ramsey's dick.

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2020 6:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!