Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lesbians For Trump

We’ve been seeing a lot of them on DL lately.

What are they?

by Anonymousreply 20October 27, 2020 12:49 PM

Probably those evil bisexuals too!

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 6:34 PM

Pretending to be something else to make your point "stronger" is trolling 101.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 6:36 PM

When it comes down to it, any attempt by a poster to jack a thread, by claiming some special status usually based on identity, is suspect and false.

It doesn't matter what flavor combo of minorities you are or what shade of purple your hair is. The only thing that matters, frankly, are your ideas. And if you don't have good ideas intelligently presented, your arguments are not worthy of consideration no matter what tribes you claim membership in.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 6:54 PM

So what, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 7:26 PM

R4

Someone started another thread about something Joe Biden said in 2012 and on it several people who said they were lesbians also said they were voting for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 7:54 AM

Are there any actual lesbians who want to weight-in on this?

(Don’t worry it’s a truck scale)

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 9:05 AM

There is no shame in being an Apprentice red carpet muncher.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 9:26 AM

I find it hard to believe a lesbian would be a Trump voter. His views on women are despicable. But then it’s said some Black men support him which I can’t imagine.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 9:46 AM

I like Reply 3

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 9:47 AM

Vivian Vance?

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 9:47 AM

R8, I have lesbian neighbors, about 6 houses down the street, who have a Trump for President - Stop the Bullshit flag, an American flag, and a gay flag all hanging from their front porch. I took a picture but I don't feel like I can post it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2020 3:10 PM

Please post it, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2020 1:43 AM

I believe it, R11.

by Anonymousreply 13October 27, 2020 6:30 AM

They usually say they’re voting Trump because of trans.

Which is what makes me suspect at least a few of them of division trolls.

by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2020 6:31 AM

Does 'Chris' post here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2020 8:29 AM

What's consensus on that piece? Did Bret make up "Chris"?

If so, he did a good job coming up with the dykiest name possible.

by Anonymousreply 16October 27, 2020 8:42 AM

Why does that make them division trolls, R14?

by Anonymousreply 17October 27, 2020 11:53 AM

I'm talking about the ones who keep chiming in on threads related to either trans or the election to try and make some point about how they won't be voting for Biden.

They claim to be lesbians. But are they really?

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2020 12:09 PM

My sister is a lesbian and a dyed in the wool Republican. She hated hillary to much that she likely held her nose and voted for trump in 2016, she’s likely going to vote for him again this year as she’s fallen for the hype about “law and order”

by Anonymousreply 19October 27, 2020 12:26 PM

What state, R19?

by Anonymousreply 20October 27, 2020 12:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!