Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are the British Royals really upset that Harry and Meghan are living in USA, or secretly relieved?

After all, Harry really had no talents to speak of and the Royals are downsizing. I would think they were relieved. Truly, at age 99 one doesn't really care if you see the newest grand child or not.

by Anonymousreply 55December 22, 2020 5:08 AM

Let me call up Liz and I'll get back to you.

Wait, what time is it over there? Bitch is cranky before her first drink.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 9:21 AM

I think they are quite OPENLY relieved šŸ˜‚ Probably laughing at their latest video fail and drinking toasts as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 9:34 AM

They're an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 9:44 AM

I think that they don't give a damn, to be honest. Harry is one of their own and they continue to support him financially, and I guess that the fact that now he is doing whatever he wants, isn't quite as important because William has produced 3 potential heirs and there's one more on the way. Basically, unless something very unusual happens, he is free to live his life as he pleases and all the "royal scandals" surrounding him are just added publicity. If the royal family hasn't disowned Andrew, who has always been a much greater liability than the relatively inoffensive idiot that is Harry, they won't disown anybody else.

Look at the link below - just after officially 'stepping down' from their roles as members of the royal family, they illegally received over Ā£300k in charity 'donations' from the Royal Foundation, and Prince Charles keeps bankrolling their lifestyle in LA. Independently of what the media says, the royal family's attitude appears to be 'you're one of us and your position is secure, no matter what - do whatever you want!'.

In short, by endlessly complaining about the Sussexes, people are simply keeping them relevant. Behind closed doors, though, they are still members of the royal family and their so-called tantrum is much more a case of 'you have a right to do whatever pleases you without any real consequences, because you're royals', than 'you're undisciplined, egotistical and unreasonable, so you're on your own'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 9:59 AM

R4, sadly, you appear to be right.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 10:09 AM

Anxious.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 10:11 AM

Harry was a sullen, entitled dimwit. William at least is a former beauty, Harry at his best was merely cute.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 10:26 AM

Haven't you figured it out? It's only the Americans who care.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 10:28 AM

So when do we get to see Harry's Ginger Jewels?

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 10:30 AM

r7 A FORMER beauty and not even out of his 30's yet. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 10:31 AM

They're gonna make it after all.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 10:37 AM

They're gonna make it after all.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 10:37 AM

Relieved

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 11:24 AM

(It's a plot to recolonize America.)

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 11:32 AM

R4, #4 is yet only a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 11:34 AM

Liz was at Asda the other day and she was overheard saying, "One is glad that Diana's defective genes are not on our shores."

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2020 12:58 PM

R10 at least William had years of being widely praised as beautiful and the image of his mother. The main comments about Harry's looks were that his dad was James Hewitt.

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2020 1:22 PM

I think I'm the only one who thought Harry was sexier than Will. Will always had that uptight Windsor attitude. You could look at Will and know that he was British. If he wasn't royalty, he'd be standing in the bus queue reading The Guardian. Harry looked like he could be fun to hang with.

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2020 1:26 PM

I think some of them are jealous that Harry and M donā€™t have to do the endless and sometimes vapid PR stunts, special events, and photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2020 1:54 PM

Lol, they DO do endless vapid PR stunts and photo ops, only not for the benefit of any nation, but all engineered by narcissistic cuckoo MeAgain to feed her own punctured ego.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2020 2:07 PM

The Sussex fam' is fine and send their regards. Except to Andrew. No one likes Fergie, either. Or Phillip. Oh fuck it, they hate the whole stinking lot of them and good riddance.

Odd, isn't it, that queenie only has a smile when a pedophile dies and scowls in official photos when she's keen to keep the Commonwealth together? No wonder they're importing Hong Kong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2020 2:12 PM

Cheers to whomever Photoshopped that picture!

[quote]Those interested in having their own version of the Queen's new portrait can download a digital version through the Canadian Government's website, or order a print version through the Monarchist League of Canada for $17.

Do Canadians hang a picture of the Queen on their walls at home? Do they touch it for good luck like Catholics do with a picture of the Virgin Mary?

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2020 2:22 PM

What happens if Harry goes bald like William?

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 2:22 PM

R18 but now we've learned that fun guy was all fake and he's actually a humourless, dim and entitled jerk.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2020 2:25 PM

[quote]What happens if Harry goes bald like William?

He already is going bald. You can see it in many pictures.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 2:25 PM

Who told you the BRF are "upset?" They are happy to see the back of them. Slowly but surely Harkles are being relieved of military appointments, patronages like the National Theatre -- the things that matter. QCT is next.

Endless vapid PR stunts, photo ops etc = Harkles

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2020 2:25 PM

The world will END!

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2020 2:27 PM

[quote]but now we've learned that fun guy was all fake and he's actually a humourless, dim and entitled jerk.

All rich people are like that.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2020 2:27 PM

[quote]patronages like the National Theatre

In the age of Covid, how is one a patronage of a closed theatre?

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2020 2:28 PM

relieved, most likely.

Harry and Meghan didnā€™t ā€œleaveā€ BTW, any more than The Duke of Windsor ā€œleftā€, this was an exile.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2020 2:32 PM

Dear Princess Michael, you whore. The National Theatre is streaming, and also is doing distanced seating. They are a nationally supported arts venue in case you missed that important fact, and had an opening Oct 21st with Duchess Camilla speaking on their behalf; she is expected to take over the patronage from the do-nothing pinhead Megs Markle. Now go back to bed you slut P. Michael.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 4:43 PM

I had the interesting experience of working as assistant to one of the editors (yes, there are more than one) of the recent HQ release "Finding Freedom". I thought you guys - especially the Crown sympathizers - might like to know that while the British Royal Family does occasionally come across rather poorly in the book, there were also definitely bits that, while verified to be true by numerous sources, were in the end kept from the finished draft. This was done mostly at the behest of one of our senior editors, who in addition to being quite old is also conservative.

For instance, it was left out that one of the main reasons Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left the U.K. is the noxious stench that fires from QEII's practically decomposing cunt. There is absolutely no way to remove it (the smell) from any room she's entered. This is one reason Miss Markle wanted to use air fresheners in St. George's Chapel at Windsor the day of her wedding. The Prince had warned Markle what it was like to live with this fetid, all-pervading stink but she had no idea it could be so bad. Ultimately, she felt it was best to raise her child away from the toxic reek, which court doctors still do not understand.

Anyway, ask me any questions if you like. My contract with the publisher's up.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2020 5:45 PM

The Americans "care" because these people are now in America.

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2020 5:57 PM

Americans don't care at all. It's the British who always bring up these two. I think most Americans wouldn't even know they're living in the States.

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2020 6:06 PM

When do I get to see my cousins?

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2020 6:26 PM

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ R31! I love you!

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2020 6:50 PM

Don't come back

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 6:54 PM

I'd be very surprised if Kate had another baby. She'd be almost 40 by the time the baby was born, and hyperemesis gravidarum often gets worse with subsequent pregnancies. There is no good reason for a 4th Cambridge baby--3 is certainly enough to ensure that William's line will inherit the throne. This isn't the Victorian Era when sometimes even wealthy parents lost half their children to diseases.

by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2020 7:30 PM

There is no ā€œDuchess Camillaā€, R31. Seeing as you were referring to ā€œimportant fact(s)ā€

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2020 7:35 PM

R32, come up with something new, please ...

by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2020 8:53 PM

Bite me R39. Cam's title does not change the point of the post responding to idiot R29.

by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2020 10:20 PM

Harry could see all the deck, and still played every card wrong. He is nothing now.

by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2020 10:55 PM

Kate is probably raging so hard at the idea she might have to get off her lazy arse once in a while it gave her a new wrinkle. Poor dear had to double her weekly Botox allowance.

William probably gets drunk every night and trolls Tumblr, before phoning his former mistress Rose and crying.

by Anonymousreply 43October 25, 2020 12:25 AM

You're projecting again, Meghan @ R43. Take your meds now, be a good girl.

by Anonymousreply 44October 25, 2020 12:28 AM

At least Meghan doesnā€™t look 50 years old.

Why do the British royals age so poorly? Both Will and Kate look at least ten years older than they are, despite doing nothing except (in Kateā€™s case) shop and have beauty treatments all day.

by Anonymousreply 45October 25, 2020 12:38 AM

Work will age you.

by Anonymousreply 46October 25, 2020 12:41 AM

We all have family members we love, but we love them even more when they are far away.

by Anonymousreply 47October 25, 2020 1:14 AM

[quote] Bite me [R39]. Cam's title.....

I thought this said ā€œCamā€™s titsā€

by Anonymousreply 48October 25, 2020 6:33 AM

Meghan is jealous because Harry is a known cheat. She's so cuckoo that she makes up stories to make her cringeworthy life seem 'exciting'. As a homely woman with a giant five head, ski slope nose and fish hook mouth, she's clearly embarrassed at how negatively she comes off next to Catherine. That's why she left. Catherine got the cute brother and cute children. Meghan got the potato head family.

by Anonymousreply 49October 25, 2020 8:13 AM

r38 Oh I would be very surprised if Kate does not have a fourth child. I think in that regard they will emulate Williams grandmother the Queen and the Danish crown Prince who also has four children.

by Anonymousreply 50October 26, 2020 4:08 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Catherine did have another sprog, wouldn't be surprised if she didn't, either.

Whatever she does, it will be because it's what she wants to do. She's been growing in stature and in her ability to do what is meaningful and worthwhile to her, as well as fitting in appropriately with her role and its duties. She's much less timid now, she does more things on her own as a royal and as a future Queen of England.

I think having to fight off the Markle Octopussy of Malice for a couple of years gave Catherine a bit of steel in her backbone, or she found what was already there. Good for her.

As long as she's bone-chillingly polite to Markle when she comes slithering back around the Palace, there won't be any problem.

by Anonymousreply 51October 26, 2020 4:38 AM

I don't see Kate having another child. She could easily be queen within the next ten years, she won't want to be juggling that with another young sprog.

by Anonymousreply 52October 26, 2020 5:56 AM

Danish Crown Prince went for three and got twins, so technically only three pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 53October 26, 2020 11:27 AM

True but still 4 children r53 .Something that has long been rumoured is Kates desire and even one of her Uncles as good as said so on twitter after Charlotte was born saying I think they will have a couple more.

by Anonymousreply 54December 22, 2020 3:04 AM

Kate is surely relieved.

by Anonymousreply 55December 22, 2020 5:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!