Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Describe your style/clothing aesthetic

I am black. Pop of colur, or sometimes ALL same color. I like interesting cuts or details, but day-to-day. Head to toe black.

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 5:39 AM

You type boring.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 7:14 AM

Black, dark blue denim, plaid, white.

Love blazers / jackets.

Shoes are where my wardrobe is more colorful, interesting, and expensive.

Very few wardrobe items compared to most people.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 7:18 AM

Ok r1 , but not everyone has a closet full of colorful caftans, nor can they pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 7:26 AM

I'm poor so I always want to look like a wealthy suburbanite slumming. Cargo shorts, white tennis shoes, polo shirt, fake gold watch, 20 year old Volvo wagon in good condition.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 7:36 AM

R4 try all black. Works everywhere all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 7:41 AM

I live in Silicon Valley. When I was going to work, it was khakis and a black/white/blue stripe/yellow polo or white/light lie/pink button down. Although I found myself dressing more and more like my manager, in black slacks and basic white t-shirts.

Now that COVID hit, in the house attire is typically a black short sleeve button down or polo and various gym shorts. The top has to stay presentable in case some fuck turns on his camera and everybody follows suit.

Off hours, it’s mainly dark jeans and a mildly colorful horizontal striped t-shirt. Generally, I’m a simple bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 7:44 AM

Sorry...

*light blue button downs

My manager was wearing black slacks and white *button downs*. It projected authority somehow.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 7:46 AM

Elastic waistband chic and Snuggie realness.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 7:49 AM

Whites and offwhites all year round. Some light greys and blues. I've recently come to this. Anything darker than khakis I'm giving away. No more blacks

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 8:11 AM

[quote] I'm poor so I always want to look like a wealthy suburbanite slumming. Cargo shorts, white tennis shoes, polo shirt, fake gold watch, 20 year old Volvo wagon in good condition.

R4, I have a friend who is wealthy and low-key. Drives an older-model Volvo station wagon in good condition.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 4:48 PM

My outfits have become more like costumes for appearing in public. I'm in my jammies at home most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 3:45 AM

Obsessive. Just like me. If I bought a tan dress, I had to have it in every color — in bone, in beige, in tan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!