Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Submissive is my Mission ;)

Hey guys, my name is Colin I am 19 years old, I’m a fun person to be around and I like do a lot of different things, (ask me).

I love going to the gym and being healthy💪🏼

Currently building a proper physique! I am bulking for the season and putting on some weight, but for the mean time I want to share my slim build.

I like to travel and take photos ✈️

Please no phone calls 🚫 (unless plans were made)

Don’t be a stanger! Send me an email!

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 5:42 PM

Oh goody! Hustler Colinboy is back.

This will end in tears....

and quite a few bitchy retorts.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 2:19 AM

I've emailed you.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 2:47 AM

Gurl, you ain't shit w/o pics.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 2:49 AM

And you were 29 the last time you were here, boy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 3:11 AM

It's not the same person. The other COLLIN has two 'L's and is older, and more literate.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 3:58 AM

I guess your fledgling career as a barista didn't work out, Starbucks thot?

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 4:02 AM

r6, see r5. Not the same person.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 6:10 AM

Not until you post sizemeat verificatia, Miss Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 5:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!