Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is a "false flag"?

Why am I confused about this. Does it work? Who is doing it?

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 6:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 1:35 AM

Here, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 1:37 AM

I make a good living as a False Flag Actor, and I get to travel free all over the world. Tomorrow, I'm flying to Nigeria.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 1:42 AM

Svetlana! Great to see you, you fat whore.

You're confused about what a "false flag" is because you are:

a) deeply stupid (a solid choice)

b) a cuntrag troll (another solid choice)

c) a normal person who doesn't bother with wacko Nazi-wannabe conspiracy theories and therefore just don't know what it is (not such a solid choice but one never knows)

On the off chance that it's "c" I'll give you a very clear example.

On December 14, 2012, 20 year old, white, male, psychotic, gun-nut cunt Adam Lanza went to Sandy Hook Elementary School and gunned down 20 children between the ages of six and seven years old, as well as six adults.

After that event, gun nuts and right wing weirdos started spreading this cruel, vile pack of lies that the massacre of those children was a "false flag" event. They said it had never happened. They said the children who lived were "trauma actors" (or similar terms). Professional lunatics like Alex Jones took up the cry. The parents were also "trauma actors" and the 20 dead six and seven year olds they mourned were alive and well. The parents of these dead first graders were participating in this "false flag" because they were some kind of secret group of gun hating activists out to destroy America.

During the days of the Sandy Hook massacre, Russian trolls and bots were tracked heavily pushing the "false flag" conspiracy propaganda all over facebook, twitter and elsewhere on the internet.

I believe the Sandy Hook parents sued life-sized hunk of carrion, Alex Jones, for the lies he told and the slander/libel he engaged in against them, and won.

So that's a false flag, OP. Breathe deep and smell the stench of it. This is why we fucking hate the right wing and the conspiracy theory freaks and the gun nuts. And Alex Jones. And the dumb fucking Russians.

And that's why we're coming for all of them in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 2:32 AM

R4 is passionate, but mistaken.

A false flag is an act, usually an act of terrorism, disguised to look like it's coming from a particular source in order to incite conflict.

See also; "black" propaganda compared with 'white' or 'gray' propaganda. Black propaganda is me hacking your computer and writing something incriminating that would ruin your reputation if it's presumed to be coming from you.

White nationalists have recently engaged in false flag tactics at Black Lives Matter protests to draw media condemnation. See; Umbrella man.

The first gulf war was started through a false flag tactic.

They're real, they happen, but the reality of them is diminished by the types of people R4 is talking about when they falsely claim school shootings are a hoax.

Nayirah testimony

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 3:49 AM

9/11

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 4:30 AM

And r6 goes into the trash.

This thread could prove useful after all.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 4:33 AM

Crisis actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 6:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!