Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Aniston endorses Joe Biden, says 'it's not funny to vote for Kanye'

Jennifer Aniston just voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris — and urged her 35 million followers to do the same.

The Friends star, 51, shared a photo of herself dropping her ballot off in Los Angeles, and she wasn’t afraid to get political on Instagram. Aniston said she voted for the Democratic nominees as “this country is more divided than ever.”

“Right now, a few men in power are deciding what women can and can’t do with their own bodies. Our current President has decided that racism is a non-issue. He has repeatedly and publicly ignored science... too many people have died,” Aniston wrote on Friday.

“I urge you to really consider who is going to be most affected by this election if we stay on the track we’re on right now... your daughters, the LGBQT+ community, our Black brothers and sisters, the elderly with health conditions, and your future kids and grandkids (who will be tasked with saving a planet that our leadership refuses to believe is hurting),” the actress continued. “This whole thing isn’t about one candidate or one single issue, it’s about the future of this country and of the world. Vote for equal human rights, for love, and for decency.”

Aniston concluded with a message to anyone considering voting for Kanye West.

“PS — It’s not funny to vote for Kanye,” she added. “I don’t know how else to say it. Please be responsible.”

Although West isn’t on the ballot in most states, the rapper asked people to write in his name for president. Kim Kardashian’s husband previously indicated his spoiler campaign was designed to hurt Biden, as he’s been vocal supporter of President Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 25, 2020 3:18 AM

I.LOVE.HER.

Thanks Jen!

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 12:12 AM

Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 12:12 AM

I have to admit that I'm not an Aniston fan.

But good for her.

Makes me like her just a *little* bit.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 12:12 AM

She’s such a has been though.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 12:13 AM

Angelina voted for DUMP.

Just like her father.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 12:13 AM

I've ALWAYS been Team Jen.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 12:14 AM

I hate celebrity politics, but everything she says is right.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 12:15 AM

What's nice is that she doesn't have to speak up, but she's doing it any way.

For the greater good.

I wish that more celebrities would do the same.

Especially right now.

But even more than saying who she voted for, she should urge those 35 million followers to actually go out and VOTE for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 12:16 AM

Wow, her publicist did a great job with that statement.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 12:16 AM

Love her or hate her...she might motivate a certain demographic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 12:17 AM

She's a very nasty woman. Nobody watched Friends, it was a show for losers.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote]She’s such a has been though.

Yes, but people LOVE her. Especially white Gen-X'ers.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 12:20 AM

[quote] I've ALWAYS been Team Jen.

I Know, Right?

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 12:22 AM

R8 I am a liberal and embarrassed by my father thanks

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 12:22 AM

That’s R5

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 12:23 AM

She and Courtenay Cox are huge supporters of the gays

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2020 12:24 AM

Fag hags

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2020 12:25 AM

Hats off. She’s one classy lady.

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2020 12:52 AM

[quote]Right now, a few men in power are deciding what women can and can’t do with their own bodies

I reckon she's happy with ACB's appointment, then. At least she's not a man!

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2020 12:57 AM

She is 1000 percent correct. 220 thousand preventable deaths. This is a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2020 1:05 AM

Didn’t she support Bush?

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2020 1:08 AM

Thank goodness someone had the guts to call out Kanye. And I’ll take Aniston over Jolie any day. When Jolie said that her and Clint Eastwood have similar politics, I was done with her because she basically admitted she’s Republican trash just like her daddy with that remark. I also remember her saying in a British interview she was hesitant to buy a home in London because she didn’t want to pay the mansion tax (even though she’s rich as hell). All HOlie cares about is her money.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2020 1:12 AM

She pulls a LOT of weight with suburban women and that is who this is targeting. Very good choice for messenger.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 1:16 AM

Kudos to Jen. I have no idea if the Angelina is a Republican rumors are real but I don’t get why her very strained and publicly acrimonious relationship with John Voight is used as proof of her Republicanism

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2020 1:18 AM

[quote] I have no idea if the Angelina is a Republican rumors are real

The apple rarely falls far from the tree.

Everyone knows that she's nuts, just like her father.

Even more than that, we would know if she DID support Democrats/Progressives, because she's supposedly an "activist."

So if she wanted us to know that, then we'd know that.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 1:20 AM

She all but proclaimed herself a Libertarian as far as 10+ years ago. I don't think I really need to explain to you where that demographic has migrated by 2020.

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2020 1:24 AM

Jolie is independent

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2020 1:29 AM

She's a right-wing Deplorable, R27.

Don't try to sugar coat it by calling her an "independent." That's just bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2020 1:30 AM

Well hopefully it can sway the suburban fraus when their frau icons Tay and Jen are not voting for Trump. The deplorables and jesus freaks are hopeless though.

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2020 1:31 AM

Jen might even convert a few Karens.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2020 1:34 AM

I guess it would be different if Kanye was an educated, sane person who really wanted to make a change. But this is just ridiculous- and dangerous- and he should be ashamed. But like his hero Trump, he has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 1:51 AM

R26 Let's be fair. It is very unlikely that she is able to give a correct explanation of what it is to be a libertarian, and it is even less likely that she knows who Hayek, Friedman and Rothbard are. She must have heard the word "libertarian" from a rich friend's mouth in a positive context, and thought it sounds pretty, that it means liberty lover, and that's all.

That she is some kind of alt-rightist, which is what you are implying in the final line, is ridiculous, though. Datalounge always gives the most ridiculous and improbable excuses to turn someone famous into an object of hate. Look at the way she respects - perhaps encourages - her elder daughter's trans tendencies. Is that something a Trumpist would do?

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2020 2:05 AM

[quote] Look at the way she respects - perhaps encourages - her elder daughter's trans tendencies

Bruce Jenner is pro-trans, and he/she still licks Trump's asshole.

What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2020 2:10 AM

The only thing I have ever heard Jolie say about politics is when she was asked about Obama/McCain race in 2008 and she said she wanted to research both candidates before making a decision.

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2020 2:14 AM

[quote] Let's be fair. It is very unlikely that she is able to give a correct explanation of what it is to be a libertarian, and it is even less likely that she knows who Hayek, Friedman and Rothbard are. She must have heard the word "libertarian" from a rich friend's mouth in a positive context, and thought it sounds pretty, that it means liberty lover, and that's all.

So, you can read her mind? Then, next time please communicate psychically to her that she's deluding herself by thinking that she's an auteur,

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2020 2:31 AM

And your mother, Brad/r5?

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2020 3:01 AM

R33 & r35 Caitlin jumped out of Trump's bandwagon a long time ago. In addition, he lived 60 (70?) years of his life as a straight, white, wealthy man. It is natural, therefore, for him to be a Republican. And finally, it is only because of a sexual fetish, autogynephilia, that he is trans, and fetishes are apolitical and non-partisan phenomena. It is different to be an autogynephile and to encourage a minor child's trans tendencies despite having the power to repress them. The latter is correlated with progressive politics, the former is not.

I can't read Angelina's mind, but neither can either of you. At least my arguments make more sense than yours.

"Oh, she hates her dad, who's a Repub, therefore she's a Repub, too." Pffff.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 3:19 AM

Angelina is such a libertarian that she’s deeply involved with the UN and spoken out against Trump’s refugee policies makes perfect sense... Anyway what an insult to Jen that she does something positive and it becomes a referendum on Angelina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2020 4:42 AM

I love Jen. Always have.

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2020 5:25 AM

r29, I think that's why she spoke up. Something about her resonates with the frau set --who STILL haven't realized they Dump is a piece of shit-- so she's using her powers for good.

by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2020 5:55 AM

My mom is the embodiment of goodness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2020 6:15 AM

Only losers have friends.

by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2020 6:16 AM

Jen is a master at keeping herself relevant.

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2020 6:18 AM

[quote]I reckon she's happy with ACB's appointment, then. At least she's not a man!

How do you figure that? ACB is a far-right puppet who is being railroaded onto the Supreme Court by Dump, McConnell, and Graham in order to cancel healthcare and outlaw abortion. So yes, Jennifer Aniston is correct that it’s a few powerful men who are trying to eliminate women’s ability to make decisions about their own bodies.

by Anonymousreply 44October 24, 2020 6:21 AM

Has-beens don’t break the internet — at 50 years old, no less.

by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2020 7:08 AM

R38 That still doesn’t mean that she didn’t vote for him. Also notice how she loves making statements on things, yet she’s been complete silent about the election.

by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2020 8:10 AM

Water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2020 8:17 AM

Jennifer Aniston is underrated on DL. She seems sweet.

by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2020 8:20 AM

Nobody is making their voting decisions based on Jennifer Aniston's endorsement. Celebrities don't mean shit to people with every day struggles. Zoom and social media has put daylight on the magic. Most of these actresses are rough without the heavy makeup and perfect lighting. Reese Witherspoon is more of an influencer for that sort of demographic.

by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2020 9:09 AM

Good on her, she found the right words to say!

by Anonymousreply 50October 24, 2020 9:36 AM

Angelina's dream movie and role was Daegny in Atlas Shrugged. That should be all you need to know. She's a big Ayn Rand fan.

by Anonymousreply 51October 24, 2020 9:54 AM

Friends had such low ratings no one cares about who this has-been voted for.

by Anonymousreply 52October 24, 2020 10:20 AM

Well done Jen.

On a funny note, remember a few years ago when Dame Angela Lansbury was aghast that people thought she was a Republican!

by Anonymousreply 53October 24, 2020 10:46 AM

She is an actress known for a sitcom and dating Brad Pitt. How is whoever she vote for worth talking about?

by Anonymousreply 54October 24, 2020 10:46 AM

R54 because she has the influence over a lot of fans and if she gets a few more people or undecided to vote, so much the better

by Anonymousreply 55October 24, 2020 10:51 AM

I guess most celebs are too afraid to directly call Kanye out atm as he's clearly fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 56October 24, 2020 10:52 AM

R54 potus is an impeached thrice divorced pussy grabbing reality TV star with limited personal achievement who is married to an illegal, with multiple personal bankruptcies, bank accounts in China who paid 750 dollars in US federal taxes and lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.

How is he allowed to present himself as a candidate?

by Anonymousreply 57October 24, 2020 11:51 AM

She's the female version of Paul Ryan, R51!

by Anonymousreply 58October 24, 2020 5:22 PM

Aniston never did any nudity

by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote] Aniston never did any nudity

I know, right?

by Anonymousreply 60October 25, 2020 3:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!