Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Villages Seniors attend Trump death rally maskless!

Die, die, my darlings!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2020 6:47 PM

Rofl op!

You're a morbid little fucker, aren't you?

I think that would make a great movie title.

"Die, die, my darlings!"

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 9:28 PM

Oh R1

I’m embarrassed for both of us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 9:30 PM

Sorry R2 but I wasn't even born when that movie came out.

Pardon me.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 9:31 PM

OP, why do you hate old people?

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 9:32 PM

And I wasn’t born for another two decades after DDMD came out but I still know what it is!

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 9:33 PM

I once pneumonia while visiting the Villages. I don't recommend it. The hospital while beautiful looking had the worst doctors. All from foreign medical schools in second rate countries.

It was so odd that an affluent community like that didn't have any better staff. I guess doctors with better credentials don't want to live in a retirement area.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 9:34 PM

R4, I shall speak for OP: We don't hate old people. We hate THOSE old people.

And they can take that plump thing with them!

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 9:37 PM

R7 narrowly beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2020 9:37 PM

Florida has crap hospitals. They use temporary help! Not good. So, good luck to you fools from Village

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2020 9:38 PM

May I just say that I had never heard of this place before the "white power" video. The stuff about "The Villages" and all of the sex, do people move there knowing that's how it works? I mean is that a factor in why people choose THAT particular retirement community?

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 9:40 PM

I don't think so r10. It is just that it is massive. Tons of houses and people so it makes news unlike the other retirement communities around it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 9:43 PM

Let's Kill Uncle (And Grandma and grandpa)

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2020 9:45 PM

Picture Grandmommy Dead

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2020 9:46 PM

"Paging Mr. Darwin! Mr. Darwin, your presence is required at The Villages in Florida."

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2020 9:48 PM

Would Sophia Petrillo have voted for Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2020 9:52 PM

Speaking of white Power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote]Would Sophia Petrillo have voted for Trump?

Of course not, she was from NY and knew he was an asshole, we all did.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2020 9:54 PM

The person giving the White Power sign is a Poor Boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2020 10:01 PM

So Matt Gayetz is in with the Proud Boys, at R18?

Interesting.

How is it possible to be a white supremacist, yet adopt a little brown boy to be your fuck toy?

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2020 10:04 PM

Ron Death Sentence is really looking fat these days. Does he use the same fat boy tailor as Trump?

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2020 10:08 PM

R16 -All GOP legislators that haven't denounced their leader, should be required to sit through one if his entire rallies, maskless.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote]How is it possible to be a white supremacist, yet adopt a little brown boy to be your fuck toy?

Same way slave owners fucked slaves.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2020 10:09 PM

I wish the "Florida girls" would drive by this nasty encampment and school these fools.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2020 10:31 PM

r6 is correct, LOUSY hospital. Good luck getting out of there alive.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2020 10:34 PM

“Suicide is painless...”

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2020 10:37 PM

Here’s where we are as a country regarding the story at r16:

Normal people will be offended and outraged. But normal people will be voting for Biden.

To Klangerine’s base this is nothing.

There is no in between.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2020 10:59 PM

I love "Klangerine"

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2020 11:37 PM

r24 tell me more about how bad it is and why.

I just had my own impressions. Good to hear them confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2020 1:55 AM

Just in time for them to be hospitalized on election day.

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2020 1:59 AM

90% of those wretched fucks are transplanted '. Florida wouldnt be half as bad if it wasnt for all the goddam New Yorker's . I recently read only 32% of Floridians are native born.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2020 2:18 AM

Have you met a native born Floridian r30? It is sort of like Deliverance.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 3:25 AM

Great, and then the grands will come for a visit and go home and spew it all over the country. Slimy bastards.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2020 5:47 AM

The crowd actually looked like it had a lot of young people in it. I think the older villagers were probably afraid of covid and instead locals from nearby came to the rally.

An article about The Villages:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2020 6:06 AM

R30, I don't think New Yorkers are the retirees living in the Villages. That's central Florida. New Yorkers retire to Palm Beach, Broward and Dade counties.

The Villages (and most of the west coast of Florida) is populated by retirees from the Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2020 6:25 AM

I don't think Sophia would be, but I do think Blanche and possibly Rose w/o an intervention from Dorothy would be Trump supporters. Rose would say Charlie always voted for Trump and Charlie knew everything.

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2020 6:36 AM

[quote] I recently read only 32% of Floridians are native born.

Yeah, but that’s Florida math, so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2020 8:34 AM

Biden did well last night, but why didn’t he mention the drumpf maskless tallies . Unconscionable

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 8:44 AM

🎶"And no one's gettin' fat 'cept Ron DeSan'"🎶

by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2020 9:07 AM

How many people have died after attending Trump's death rallies or that bike rally? Probably the same number as old, fat farts who cower in fear of COVID in their dark, quiet houses. Isn't it ironic?

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2020 4:35 PM

R39, what a moronic response. The states where they never took it seriously are the ones seeing the biggest numbers now. NY was the canary in the coal mine at the beginning. We didn't have all of the information that everyone else is NOW getting and it went down for a long time *specifically* because action was taken. Now look at FL and TX. Places where they ignored it.

The reason the numbers are now creeping up in NY is because we have assholes like Hasids who ignore precisely what it takes to slow it down.

by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote] The reason the numbers are now creeping up in NY is because we have assholes like Hasids who ignore precisely what it takes to slow it down.

And anyone who dare call them out on it is showered with “anti-Semite!!”

by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2020 4:49 PM

I'm Jewish and many Jews feel like the Hasidic/Orthodox give everyone a bad name. Even in Israel, it's becoming a big problem in terms of ignoring science and protocol. We should not be scared to have uncomfortable conversations and calling a spade a spade, regardless of the community. I hope this apprehension from tough conversations and truths will go away sometime soon, although wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2020 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!