Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

POV on Fisting?

I like to think of myself as sex positive, and I support those to choose to participate in consensual acts regardless if that act is not not my personal cup of tea.

However, I am having a hard time understanding the allure of fisting - giving or receiving.

So, DL, I ask you to educate me. What is it that makes it so pleasurable for those you enjoy it? How did you get into it?

I'm very curious to better understand

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 6:56 PM

Why don't you ask Ghislaine Maxwell?

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 6:47 PM

U HAVE TO TRY IT! both fists at the same time is the best feeling in the world

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 6:47 PM

I love to watch as I consider it's a wonder of the human body!

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 6:48 PM

R2 - I think OP would benefit from understanding what specifically feels so good about it

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 6:48 PM

Are these guys "regular"?

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 6:52 PM

Sounds ffun! 🤜 🤜 🌺

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 6:53 PM

Who among us doesn't enjoy the feeling of a finger up his ass?

Well, just extrapolate that to two, three, and then four fingers. And then five.

A fist is just a very large cock that never gets soft (which is why so many older guys are into fisting).

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 6:57 PM

Some people juggle geese.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2020 6:57 PM

My bottom boyfriend squeals in lustful joy as my fist finally moves past his tight sphincter ring. It’s a fulfilling thing, for both Top and bottom. His ecstasy is the deepness and the constant pressure on his sensitive prostate gland.

My boyfriend’s muscular torso becomes so ridged and defined with fisting. It’s a very sexy experience from My perspective, too.

It’s a once in a while thing for us. I like his sphincter to be a sweet, coin slot. I’m not into big, open holes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2020 7:16 PM

Ack!

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 7:36 PM

I could justify trying it once out of curiosity, but the few people I’ve know who are really into it have been seriously mentally ill. Not because of the fisting, but they’re far from normal in most ways.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 7:52 PM

It must be some kind of mind-blowing experience to fist some shithole, deep into the elbow....

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2020 8:13 PM

Fisting is gross and so are the guys into it, a guy having his lower intestines turned inside out, and protruding a foot out of his ass is not sexy it's creepy and a sign of some kind of mental illness or drug abuse probably both.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2020 8:27 PM

A lot of people are into foot fisting.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2020 8:30 PM

Foosting?

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2020 8:33 PM

i fisted my soon to be ex ab out 15 yrs ago and we really never had sex again. Sorry, not sorry

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2020 8:33 PM

this kind of behavior makes me almost homo phobic. disgusting. these fist bottoms are going to end up wearing manpons to keep from shitting their pants.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2020 8:35 PM

Str8 people do it too, r17.

Don't worry, though, I won't subject you to a picture of a vagine with someone's hand in it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2020 8:37 PM

Straight guys fisting women’s assholes is popular.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2020 8:42 PM

There's already been repeated thread after repeated thread on this OP. Why did you find it necessary to come here and start another? Why? Why OP? Can you give us an intelligent, honest answer? Can you? Why would you come here and post this kind of shit yet AGAIN when there have already been so many prior threads on this EXACT same subject. Do you really think this is that damned interesting that it warrants another entire thread to be started? DO YOU??

Why couldn't you have done a search first OP? That would have been the polite thing to do. What you demonstrated was just plain selfishness. You have shown that you don't think about anybody but yourself. It's all about you and your own satisfaction. Next time before you post, do us all a favor and do a search. We don't need another duplicate thread just because of your laziness.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2020 8:47 PM

Straight pr0n actor Michael Vegas does it too! He even gets double fisted!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2020 8:54 PM

Sounds like R20 could use a good anal pounding.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2020 1:09 AM

so gross. a twat can shoot out a kid so a fist isn't a big deal. an asshole is not supposed to take something that big.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 6:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!