Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kimberly Guilfoyle Is Selling Her Manhattan Apartment For $5 Million

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 25, 2020 12:26 AM

Good luck with that Kimmy - first, it's not anywhere near worth $5 million, second, the Manhattan real estate market is filled with multi-million dollar condos for sale.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 6:03 PM

Her coke dealer will get most of the proceeds of the sale.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 6:05 PM

It’s shockingly beautiful, obviously decorated in a more feminine way.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 6:10 PM

That's only $1M more than Fox News paid to her former assistant to settle a sexual harrassment claim!!!

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 6:12 PM

A piece of advice for her: $5M doesn't go that far in Moscow.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 6:13 PM

Over priced, even for that location. There are lots of vacancies in NYC right now. Even for a celebrity apt it’s too high a price.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 6:46 PM

It will be purchased by the trump campaign as some campaign office...after all, there is still a few million left they haven't stolen yet, and if they don't spend it, it will get wasted paying-off the pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 8:25 PM

It's unfortunate that the co-op board of the Beresford have zero standards.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 1:49 AM

So she's on board with fleeing the country or moving closer to the prison that will likely house the trumps?

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 1:56 AM

She looks like a tarted up Apache whore here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 2:04 AM

Bitch doesn't even look clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 2:06 AM

[quote] She looks like a tarted up Apache whore here.

That and she underestimated DJr.'s dare to keep a butt plug in the entire day.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 2:10 AM

Bad feng shui. And karma.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 2:14 AM

Gotta pay off the dealers and move in to the Maralago-insane-asylum with the rest of them. They'd be throwing rotten vegetables at her if she walked down the street in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 2:18 AM

How does she have a 5million dollar house to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 2:26 AM

R7 - I bet you're on to something. There are a lot of questions as to where Trump's campaign money has been going to. I wouldn't think that Gargoyle would be in their inner circle so quickly, but you never know.

May be a payoff for her speech at the convention.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2020 2:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2020 2:30 AM

R17 Holy shit! I just threw up in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2020 2:34 AM

It's way too feminine and what I'm most appalled at is the sofa being pushed up against a wall!! Apartments like this should NEVER have sofas pushed up against a wall. They should ALWAYS be freestanding within the room. This just shows the woman's poor taste. It's disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2020 2:43 AM

The animal carcasses really tie that room together.

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2020 2:48 AM

What’s with all the taxidermy?

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2020 2:52 AM

If you idiots had read the article you would know that the taxidermy photos are from the previous owner NOT Dumberly!

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2020 2:56 AM

Did I miss a pix? Is there a view? I love that building.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote] If you idiots had read the article you would know that the taxidermy photos

I did read the article. There was no reason NOT to make a taxidermy comment.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2020 3:02 AM

[quote] What’s with all the taxidermy?

So that she could feel like her mother-in-law is there with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 3:04 AM

You'd think the realtor would have proofed that ad more closely.

Nice apartment, but I don't like her taste at all. It's not tacky, per se, but there's something very off-putting about the interior design, especially her taste in furniture.

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2020 3:11 AM

Now that she is moving, the local VD clinic will now be able to close its doors.

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2020 4:03 AM

Agree r26. It’s a pretty apartment and all, but the decor seems dull and generic. Great location.

Seems to me like she’s liquidating assets and is about to blow town with or perhaps without Cokey Junior Mint.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2020 4:08 AM

Was she a right winger when she was married to Gavin Newsom?

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2020 5:05 AM

[quote] Kimberly Guilfoyle Is Selling Her Manhattan Apartment & Her Skank Ass For $5 Million

There, I fixed that thread title for you OP.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2020 9:10 AM

All it needs is a few less chandeliers. Every room has a horrible hanging fixture in the center.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 9:16 AM

The BEST!

Is YET!

To COME!

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2020 9:33 AM

Totally off topic but I saw this on the sidebar just as it refreshed, and it briefly looked like the subject line was "Kimberly Guilfoyle endorses Joe Biden" and I have NEVER clicked on something so fast in my life.

Kind of a letdown, but the taxidermied heads in the bedroom make up for a lot.

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2020 9:51 AM

Her apartment is just about the worst one in the Beresford. No park view unless you stick your head out the window and crane your neck.

It is in the far northwest corner, so does not face either Central Park or the Museum of Natural History. It’s right by the service entrance. Very little daylight and service courtyard view from the third floor. Only the living room and master bedroom face 82nd street.

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2020 3:55 PM

I see two windows in those photos and no view of Central Park.

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2020 4:07 PM

No doubt she's trying to pressure repig donors to "buy" the apartment, but with Dump's stock dropping by the day, she may be too late on this one.

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2020 4:13 PM

Soulless as expected.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 4:23 PM

As others have said there is a ton of high end real estate sitting for sale in NY. Good luck getting her asking price.

by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2020 4:32 PM

The place doesn't look lived in. I've read repeatedly that they live in Junior Mint's apartment in Trump tower. This place is probably mortgaged and I wouldn't doubt the Trump campaign has been paying the mortgage and the monthly fees and now she knows that money is about to go away and she won't have the money to pay it on her own.

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2020 9:16 PM

There is no Central Park view. Look out the living room window. It's a building and it's close.

by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2020 9:46 PM

Can you imagine being that twat's downstairs neighbor what with her stilettos and no rugs and noisy sex with Junior?

by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2020 10:00 PM

Who on the co-op board let that skank in?

(I assume it's a co-op building).

by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2020 10:22 PM

How many female "help" were groped by drunken, coked-up Kim in the smallest (3rd) bedroom next to the kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2020 10:25 PM

Doesn't she realize her name is anathema to New Yorkers?

by Anonymousreply 44October 24, 2020 10:32 PM

I like the dining room.

by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2020 10:38 PM

Since there are no longer any animals in the apartment Kimberley is the one getting stuffed and mounted.

by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2020 10:57 PM

Will she show it herself? Scream maskless into the faces of prospective buyers?

Wonder if she's planning on leaving the country with Trump ?

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2020 11:08 PM

They're looking for someone to buy the apartment as part of money laundering or a rich guy getting a pardon.

by Anonymousreply 48October 25, 2020 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!