Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Booty-gag will never be President

Stop trying to make Pete happen!

He only won Iowa because the Democratic Party rigged it.

He has ZERO appeal with minorities, so he is done in politics. Best he can hope for is an ambassadorship or Chief of Staff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 8:06 AM

Uh... okay.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 7:24 AM

The great Oz has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 7:34 AM

Someone is afeared...

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 7:37 AM

You're an idiot, OP. Buttigieg will be Biden's Chief of Staff and will segue to Kamala's VP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 7:37 AM

He most certainly will be President. I believe in him. Should Biden lose, hopefully we will learn a lesson about being a bit more open minded. I don't consider Harris a political asset to Biden. Pete 2024. It's like having a lily white male president so the country can feel at ease but with a twist. I don't see black, women, or black women for a while.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 7:47 AM

You're delusional, R5.

And R4, yes, Kamala is getting in there... but she will be a one term/half-term President. Nobody will vote for that airhead in an actual election.

Andrew Yang, 2024! Again, Pete will never be President. Too much of a mansplainer, will never go over well with white women (he's not dominant enough to pull it off) or minorities (I mean, come on).

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 8:14 AM

An Asian will no be president anytime soon. Are you kidding, R6, white women were Pete's bread and butter, homophobic black people were not. Once we find out half the blacks voted for Trump we can stop pandering to them in 2024. Nobody wants an angry black woman for president.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 8:16 AM

[quote] Once we find out half the blacks voted for Trump we can stop pandering to them in 2024. Nobody wants an angry black woman for president.

Okay, when do you suppose we’ll find out that “half the blacks” voted for Trump? That would be a pretty gigantic and unexpected swing.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2020 8:19 AM

Look at the swing of black men that have publicly announced they are voting for Trump.in the last week. Half is probably an exaggeration but a lot of black journalists and commentators are saying that Democrats should not take the black vote for granted. C'mon man, you ain't black if you don't vote for Joe so hopefully they will realize that and fall in line.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2020 8:23 AM

[bold]FUCK YOU, FAT HIDEOUS BALD CUNT OP! GO EAT TRUMP'S SHIT AND DIE! [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 8:32 AM

As a reminder, Joe Biden’s 2nd highest voting bloc after Black women is Black men! His polling average amongst Black voters is around 80%. 80%! Let this sink in. Some sunken place, has-been rappers aren’t going to change this.

Pete has a great chance of being President in our future. Especially as the Gen Z matures and boomers die off, homosexuality is going to matter as much as it does now. As he continues to ether repubs and gain experience in the Biden White House, he’s going to build a following that will propel him to higher office. I’ve said this before, I can see him running for the Gov. of Indiana, and winning, prior to running for President a 2nd time.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 8:57 AM

O.P., you do realize, don’t you, that your thread subject lines are all gray and lined through. Does that mean that Muriel has outed you as a nitwit, troll, or both and wants us all to know it?

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2020 9:59 AM

I do find it interesting that “Mayor Pete” is on Fox News quite a bit, snd seems to be well-respected there.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2020 10:51 AM

He's the only Democrat who speaks to the heartland, which is the fox audience. He's thoughtful, articulate, and kind.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 3:41 AM

He has style, he has grace- and I bet he gives good face!

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 3:47 AM

Fuck you, OP, for "Booty-gag"

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 7:43 AM

R10, you need to see someone for your shit-eating obsession.

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 8:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!