Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

*Breaking News* Susan Sarandon continues to be a first rate cunt!

Accuses Cher of fucking a producer to get a role in The Witches of Eastwick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2020 10:51 PM

"Dammit, Janet! STFU!"

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2020 5:29 PM

Takes one to know one, Sue.

And Cher was good in it. Not at all like the Alexandra in the books, but I liked her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2020 5:43 PM

She means "Cher got to him first."

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2020 5:45 PM

She's being a cunt for doing something Datalounge does all day on much thinner grounds?

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2020 5:47 PM

Who did Susan fuck to get her roles on the daytime soaps "A World Apart" and "Search For Tomorrow"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2020 5:48 PM

What a humorless cunt. I used to like her too.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2020 5:54 PM

DL villainess strikes again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2020 5:54 PM

Once again, we read the actual quote in context and it’s far less severe that what’s implied in the headline, even mid-represented.

Plus this ended up being win-win because they’re both excellent in their roles. And it’s a fabulous film! That I love!

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2020 5:57 PM

*mis-

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2020 5:57 PM

Susan Sarandon is 74, bitter, and alone. She sure does get a lot of work, though. I guess somebody likes her.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2020 6:02 PM

The funniest thing is, this story detracts attention away from the cast member most likely to have fucked someone for the role.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2020 6:02 PM

Jezebel? Really?

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2020 6:10 PM

Wow, that bitch is 74 now? Let’s hope we’re not subjected to her election rat-fucking for too many more cycles.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2020 6:24 PM

Wasn't Susan Sarandon very popular with the public years ago? She certainly turned that around.

Stupid cow.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2020 6:29 PM

This woman had sex with Sonny Bono just so she could have a career in the first place. I believe Susan.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2020 6:30 PM

Wow, she’s still bitter about not getting a part she wanted 33 years ago? I also remember her making another slick comment about Cher a few years ago, so she seems to really hold grudges.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2020 6:32 PM

Personally, I always found her cunt to be third rate at best.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote] “That’s Jon … [He] and Cher had a past liaison or something, so that was another element.”

I like that she told that story. I believe that it happened. (Sarandon was supposed to get Cher's role, but Cher had fucked Jon Peters at some point.) Sarandon is sexy as well, esp. at the time that movie was made.

It's interesting to know what goes on in the sausage factory (Hollywood movie-making). We speculate all the time, but when Sarandon actually pulls back the curtain, that's cunty.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2020 6:38 PM

She ended up having the most versatile and fun role of the three women (going from repressed schoolmarm to nympho).

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Cher is outspokenly supporting Biden, that might have something to do with it. She is going to stump for Biden in AZ and NV.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Difficult to believe that someone of Cher's status by that time would have to fuck anyone to get anything.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2020 6:41 PM

Net worth

Cher- $360 million

Michelle Pfeiffer - $250 million

Susan Sarandon - $60 million

SUKIT SUSAN

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2020 6:41 PM

Cher also volunteered to work at the Post Office. I prefer Cher's activism to Sarandon's.

[quote] Difficult to believe that someone of Cher's status by that time would have to fuck anyone to get anything.

Sounds like Peters was just rewarding Cher for their past relationship.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2020 6:57 PM

Cher is a raging Islamophobe, while Susan loves everyone who's downtrodden - not only trendy minorities like Trans Women Of Color, but also Muslims and the working class.

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2020 7:00 PM

Why is she a cunt if it's true?

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2020 7:02 PM

Qui etait cette cunt?

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2020 7:04 PM

Ummm.. does she know what the fuck happened to Brad Renfro and Nick Stahl? She costarred with them in two films when they were kids and both them ended up drugged out messes with mental problems. In Brad's case he died and Nick went missing but later came back.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2020 7:06 PM

The movie was a lot better than the books. Same thing for Something Wicked This Way Comes.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2020 7:06 PM

Cher is a "raging islamophobe", r24? Any proof for that statement?

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2020 7:08 PM

Shuzshan Sharandon.

Cher.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2020 7:12 PM

I’m with Cher.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2020 7:21 PM

R29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2020 7:23 PM

Wasn't Cher a shitty mother to her kids Chaz and Elijah though. I doubt she's innocent in anything. She's just not as loudmouthed as Susan or Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2020 7:24 PM

Sure , r24...

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2020 7:27 PM

R33 And didn't she sleep with Anthony Kiedis when she was [italic]babysitting[/italic] him?

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2020 7:27 PM

[quote]“I initially was cast in Cher’s part, and didn’t find out till I got to LA — because I was living in Rome — that I was actually moved to a different part,”

Sounds like bullshit to me -- at least, the way the tells it here. Obviously, SIGNED CONTRACTS and AGENTS are involved when someone takes a major role in a major movie. So for Sarandon to have her role switched without her knowing it until she showed up to begin filming sounds completely incredible. Maybe it's true that, early on, Sarandon was in discussion for the role Cher wound up getting -- but that's not the way she tells the story. Sarandon says she was "cast" in the Cher role, and that's the part that doesn't sound right at all.

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2020 7:28 PM

They both worked with Susan Sarandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2020 7:30 PM

Didn't Cher beat up Rodney king?

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2020 7:30 PM

Susie and Malle were fucking

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2020 7:33 PM

One thing I didn’t get was Susan’s complaint that her new character played the cello and she couldn’t and what a hardship it was to learn. First, just because Cher was a musician doesn’t mean she would have had an advantage and it’s not like she had to actually play it, but act like she did.

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2020 7:44 PM

Not so unusual, R36. Veronica Cartwright wasn’t told that Siggy Weaver was taking over as Ripley in Alien until filming started.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2020 7:44 PM

Can someone edit Enchanted and cut out all Sarandon's scenes and add clips of a low grade provincial drag queen reading the lines instead?

Thanks x

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2020 7:45 PM

[quote]Sorry for mixing metaphors.

Hmmph.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2020 8:02 PM

She's a bug eyed Republican nincompoop.

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2020 8:06 PM

R33 According to her ex-husband Susan's daughter Eva pronounced Evah (already proof Susan's a pretentious cunt) dropped their infant son while she was drunk so it sounds like old Susie didn't do such a great job at parenting herself.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2020 8:09 PM

People say that Susie Sarandon parted her legs for quite a few Hollywood power players, too, so she knows whereof she speaks.

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2020 8:56 PM

I've heard Cher tell the story too that they both arrived on set thinking they were playing the same role.

Sarandon only has a career because she was married to Chris Sarandon. She said she hung around with him at his agent's office so much that they said do you want to start auditioning too? So she did. She wasn't even trying to be an actress.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2020 9:05 PM

It must be Jon Peters they are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2020 9:06 PM

God only knows what r45 is trying to convey. Who dropped the baby: Susan or Eva? And whose of these two is this ex-husband?

The secret to writing well is to write simply and briefly, r45. Write so that each sentence presents only one new information; do not write for very long periods; and avoid interpolating one sentence in the middle of the other. You made all three of these mistakes in your post.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2020 9:14 PM

Sarandon is a good actress but not a great actress.

Compare her to other actresses born in the 1940s and she's an also ran.

Kathy Bates, Cher, Julie Christie, Glenn Close, Sally Field, Diane Keaton, Jessica Lange, Helen Mirren, Charlotte Rampling, Meryl Streep, Barbra Streisand, Sigourney Weaver, Dianne Weist are all way above her in the talent stakes.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2020 9:16 PM

How was it that Diane Weist managed to ruin herself. If anyone should have a shitter thread it’s her. There was so much promise and loveliness, and then there wasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2020 9:19 PM

Oh please, r51, how has she *ruined* herself? She consistently works and never gives a bad performance. Here's her IMDB page. Add her theatrical credits and her career has been just fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2020 9:32 PM

Weist is a real actress - she's not trying to be a star.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2020 9:36 PM

Her two Oscars were in Supporting. She's a steadily working character actress.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2020 9:38 PM

I prefer Vageena Davis.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2020 9:39 PM

Actually I've just been reminded of Dianne Weist in Merci Doctor Rey where she plays an opera singer with a son who is a peeping tom who somehow sees Simon Callow being murdered (possibly by a rent boy?) and somehow ends up making friends with Jane Birkin who does French voiceovers for Vanessa Redgrave and is obsessed with her, and her house is full of Redgrave movie posters with Birkin's face cut out and stuck on.

One of the most batshit films I've seen, and not in a so bad it's good way.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2020 9:40 PM

R48 yes, the article super clearly states his name

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2020 9:42 PM

I think you meant “first grade” cunt

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2020 9:45 PM

She's just bitter that even thirty-three years ago, she was still the least attractive of the three.

Of course, who could compete with peak Cher and Michelle Pfeiffer, anyway? Who would want to?

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2020 9:48 PM

Susan's Daughter Eva Dropped Her Baby(Susan's Grandson)While She Was Drunk...How was that for clarity?

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2020 9:49 PM

Cher supports Biden because they both support transing the gay away.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2020 9:58 PM

Oh who cares about some old behind the scenes mini-drama from decades ago. If they decided Cher would be better in that role at the last minute, so be it! It's their movie. It all worked out. They're all great in their roles! I love THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK!

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2020 10:06 PM

Sarandon hardly looks "homely" in the first half of the film. They gave her glasses, a hair bun and frumpy clothes. It's a costume. Then, once she's possessed by Satan's sexual advances, she rips it all off and becomes a sexy vamp (with baggy eyes! LOL)

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2020 10:09 PM

Sarandon's character in Witches of Eastwick was a more convincing portrayal of Bette Davis than her actual portrayal of Bette Davis decades later, in FEUD.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2020 10:10 PM

I liked Susan for many years but now I devoutly wish she'd just shut the fuck up .

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote]I've heard Cher tell the story too that they both arrived on set thinking they were playing the same role.

Sorry, I just don't understand how that's possible. Unless one or both of them arrived on set to begin filming with nothing more than a verbal agreement in place, and no contract. Of course, it would be incredibly stupid of them or their agents to allow such a thing. So if Sarandon did allow such a thing, one has to conclude that she's incredibly stupid. But I guess many of us had already figured that out, based on some of her political and social statements over the past several years.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2020 10:45 PM

The fact that the actress that played Magenta in The Rocky Horror Picture Show didn't want to discuss Susan was yet another sign she was a fellow woman loathing bitch.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2020 10:47 PM

I would've found it believable that Sue was the one making those "little booby dolls".

You know, 'cause 'quite big tits.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2020 10:51 PM

^ You can almost see her dusty vagina in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2020 2:11 PM

Bulging eyes are often a sign of an overactive thyroid, the cause of irritability, temper, moodiness.

by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2020 2:29 PM

Show us your battleship.

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2020 2:37 PM

Look at the state of that old trout at R68. Gross legs. Attention seeking.

She also trashed Meryl in an interview years ago saying she basically didn't think she was all that and was sick of her.

O Golden Globes

0 Emmys

by Anonymousreply 72October 24, 2020 2:45 PM

I think she's gorgeous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2020 2:47 PM

Has this two-bit cunt cast her vote for Jo Jorgensen yet?

by Anonymousreply 74October 24, 2020 2:47 PM

R60 I thought it was the "night nurse" that dropped baby Major Martino? As much as I am repelled by Eva Amurri and her bs blog, it feels hurtful to spread such a rumor about her that she was drunk and dropped her two-month old son. So I'm not going to judge her on that. I will, however, judge her for having a fucking "night nanny."

by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2020 2:51 PM

Didn't Eva fire the maid or nanny because she caught them sniffing her husband's undies?

by Anonymousreply 76October 24, 2020 3:03 PM

Even if it's true...so someone fucked someone to get a role? IN HOLLYWOOD??? NOOOOOOOOOOO......

by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2020 3:13 PM

"trying to start dusty beef"?

I would think Susan Sarandon's beef is indeed very dusty.

by Anonymousreply 78October 24, 2020 3:23 PM

In the pantheon of female trio movies, nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 79October 24, 2020 3:27 PM

Cher is a bitch. This was told to me by my boyfriend who knows someone who knows her.

by Anonymousreply 80October 24, 2020 3:54 PM

R80 Cher has earned the right to be a bitch, and so has Sarandon, though I will be brought to task for saying so. That which we admired in Davis and Crawford should be equally transferred to these ladies as well at this station of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 81October 24, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote]Michelle Pfeiffer - $250 million

They must be including her husband's net worth because there's no way she's worth even half of that on her own. She was only big for a few years and hasn't been A-list in over a decade. Sarandon works more and has a higher net worth.

by Anonymousreply 82October 24, 2020 4:22 PM

Cher is a homophobe and a hypocrite who has used the gay community to make herself rich while she has trouble accepting homosexuality in her own family.

by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2020 4:25 PM

How have Cher’s kids not bleed her dry and left her living in a double wide in Needles?

by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2020 4:27 PM

Because those fitness videos and Laurie Davis cosmetics had her set for life, not to mention her single with Beavis and Butthead.

by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2020 5:06 PM

Lori

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2020 5:06 PM

[quote]Cher is a bitch. This was told to me by my boyfriend who knows someone who knows her.

Well, we can take that to the bank, then.

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2020 5:58 PM

[bold] Fucking fat, hideous Anti-Cher Troll - go eat Trump's shit and drop dead, cunt troll!!! [/bold]

[bold] Fucking fat, hideous Anti-Cher Troll - go eat Trump's shit and drop dead, cunt troll!!! [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2020 6:14 PM

Susan needs to read scripts, select projects, perform, rest, read scripts, select projects, perform, rest, etc, etc.

What she should not do is comment on anything, least of all politics.

#WillNeverForget2016Susan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2020 7:11 PM

She did not deserve that Oscar. Meryl Streep, Elizabeth Shue and Sharon Stone were all superior to her bland nun.

She laughably was nominated for "The Client" in the weakest year of 1994

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote]Cher is a homophobe and a hypocrite who has used the gay community to make herself rich while she has trouble accepting homosexuality in her own family.

Excuse me, but homosexuality is not the issue in Cher's family.

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2020 7:40 PM

R90 “Bland nun,” those are your fighting words?

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2020 8:20 PM

I saw the movie many years ago, remember SS character very well, like the Chelo scene, I also Michelle Pfeiffer to be very cute and naive, I don't remember any special about Cher, except that she was the brunette. I think Susan won with the exchange. She is still a cunt tho.

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2020 9:00 PM

[quote]She laughably was nominated for "The Client" in the weakest year of 1994

Sarandon somehow won the BAFTA for Best Actress for The Client. She was nominated alongside Linda Fiorentino for The Last Seduction, Irene Jacob for Three Colours Red and Uma Thurman for Pulp Fiction. Miranda Richardson had been nominated for Tom & Viv by BAFTA the previous year. Had they kept the nomination back then Richardson would surely have beaten Sarandon.

Dead Man Walking didn't receive a single nomination the following year.

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2020 9:35 PM

Vile racist fat fuck homophobe R88 needs to die in a grease fire and take that homophobic bitch Cher with him.

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2020 9:45 PM

Cher sucks and her sycophants are self-loathing morons.

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2020 9:46 PM

Who's cock did she suck for that Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2020 10:44 PM

Emmanuel Lewis, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2020 10:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!