Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's wrong with Mitch McConnell's hands?

He looks like he's rotting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 31, 2020 1:46 AM

Looks are not deceiving OP.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2020 5:56 PM

Covid hands?

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2020 5:57 PM

Since he died several years ago, it can only be expected.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2020 5:58 PM

He likely had alot of needle stuck in his hands (drawing blood? hospitalization?)

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2020 5:58 PM

Zombies.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2020 5:58 PM

Two band-aids. Hmmm. Bar fight?

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2020 5:59 PM

It is the cancerous evil oozing out of his pores.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2020 5:59 PM

Didn't he have polio as a child?

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2020 5:59 PM

Cold hands cold heart.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2020 5:59 PM

The devil's blood is blue

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2020 6:00 PM

Old people bruise very easily. I remember my great grandparents hands often looking like that after medical procedures.

But yeah, in this case it's just the evil bleeding through.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2020 6:04 PM

There has been a shortage of flies in Washington D.C. for this fat ugly cane toad to eat, so naturally, he's sickly.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2020 6:04 PM

Cancer. Hopefully he'll be gone soon.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2020 6:05 PM

Is that real?!

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2020 6:13 PM

Kaposi sarcoma, the cunt is POZ. OMFG!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2020 6:14 PM

Tweet that started it. There's a link to a Reuters photo as well in one of the replies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2020 6:16 PM

You should see the other guy, R6.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2020 6:17 PM

I think that's Coumadin. My dad was on it and he bruised like a peach.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2020 6:22 PM

A nurse on twitter says that’s what some blood thinner patients look like after an IV or a bunch of IVs. My dad took warfarin (blood thinner), and had to have IVs several times. It didn’t look anything near as bad as this, although he was frequently dehydrated and had to be stuck numerous times before they could find a vein sometimes.

I would say he’s on some fairly high doses of blood thinners and then needed a pic line. Which implies somebody that’s been in the hospital pretty recently. One person said an elderly relative had a milder version of this after kidney dialysis.

He may have had Covid and needed blood thinners. In ordinary times, there’s a limit to how much blood thinner they want to give you. Too much, and you could have a brain hemorrhage and die. So they give you the minimum they can. If they have to give a lot for emergency reasons, they monitor the blood thinners in your blood and don’t release you from the hospital until it’s low enough to be safe. If it’s very high, they absolutely won’t let you out until it clears, even if you feel fine. It’s too dangerous.

My dad needed surgery and they had to wean him off warfarin, then have surgery, then they put him back on. Until the levels were correct, they would not let him out. They don’t fool around.

I wonder if he signed himself out of the hospital against doctor’s orders, to appear “fine.”

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2020 6:26 PM

Also, swollen hands could be kidney failure. At his age, not surprising. Also implies pre-existing conditions.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2020 6:28 PM

His outsides are finally starting to reflect the insides.

Here he is sweating like a fat man wearing a tracksuit in a late Summer in Savannah with his rotting paw tucked in his suit pocket.

COVID sweat or flop sweat, DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2020 6:28 PM

I like this twitter response:

“Decomposing”

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2020 6:29 PM

His evil is trying to escape, but he's holding onto it with a death grip.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2020 6:29 PM

He's not human, you should know this by now.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2020 6:33 PM

WTF? Seriously. Imagine what the rest of his body looks like. Imagine what his real face looks like under that flesh mask made from his victims’ skin? This guy is fucking revolting.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2020 6:34 PM

His official portrait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2020 6:35 PM

He smells like borscht and the spoiled Walmart meat from [italic]Tiger King[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2020 6:35 PM

He was naughty and I had to use the ruler!

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2020 6:38 PM

Here's a close-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2020 6:42 PM

I hope he is suffering, whatever it is

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2020 6:42 PM

I KNEW IT!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2020 6:43 PM

I hope his brain is bleeding right now.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2020 6:45 PM

It looks like the embalming fluid didn't quite take.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2020 6:45 PM

My 87-year-old father's hands look like that all the time. His dermatologist believes it is from all the unprotected sun exposure he got during the 1950s and '60s.

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2020 6:46 PM

Uncropped:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2020 6:46 PM

R34, but Yrtle McSatan’s hands don’t look like that all the time and he hardly seems like someone who was a beach bum in his youth, during which he was busy being Court-Martialled for sodomy and thrown out of the Army for it.

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2020 6:50 PM

"I put a spell on him....or at least his hands...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 21, 2020 6:56 PM

Don't fear the reaper, Mitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2020 7:13 PM

One quick little chop and it's all over!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2020 7:21 PM

It's probably from all the formaldehyde the morticians pump into his carcass every week.

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2020 7:25 PM

Here it is ... one hell of a rotten face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2020 11:01 PM

Senile purpura causes easy bruising on older people. I have a relative with it.

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2020 11:06 PM

He has turtleitis.

Also, metamorphosis is further developing. Turtle web hands/feet are in stage 2. Turtle head was complete.at birth.

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2020 11:13 PM

People are saying Mitch McConnell is not well. Lincoln Project and Amy McGrath, please take note.

by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2020 11:15 PM

Perhaps it was wild, rough sex with his spouse, Elaine Chao. Maybe some S & M? Chains? Whips? Handcuffs?

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2020 11:19 PM

Undead!

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2020 11:26 PM

He probably visited bathhouses in the early eighties.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2020 11:29 PM

Maybe Elaine beat him for disappointing the great leader of China aka her true boss.

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2020 11:33 PM

That is what happens when you spend all night stealing and tearing up Amy McGrath yard signs from the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2020 11:44 PM

Could be necrosis, his hands would rather die than be associated with him. I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2020 11:51 PM

Very unhealthy looking all around

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2020 12:06 AM

There appears to be a bandaid on the left hand. Both hands have the appearance of IV access issues. An anticoagulant may have been used. Definitely abnormal appearance.

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2020 12:07 AM

Who cares why? As long as he drops dead ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2020 12:12 AM

Others have said similar things in this thread, but that hand is where the evil lives.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2020 12:15 AM

Manos: The Hands of Hate.

Is this why he won't sign any goddamn bills?

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2020 12:17 AM

Excellent.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2020 12:24 AM

He did a trial run of his Halloween Costume "Herman McCain At A Rally" and couldn't wash off all of the black makeup in time.

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2020 12:27 AM

Post-polio syndrome.

Decades after someone survives polio, the muscles that were affected weaken. Leg muscles in particular weaken and people fall. McConnell fell last year & broke his shoulder. Looks like he fell again & tried to break his fall with his hands. His face is also bruised - upper lip & scratches on the nose. He fell somewhere, probably at home

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2020 12:29 AM

He is Lady MacBeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2020 12:48 AM

Is he auditioning for The Walking Dead?

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2020 12:54 AM

Shouldn't some Republican be mocking him publicly now and implying that he's dying? That's kind of their thing. Oh, right, he's not a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2020 12:56 AM

Maybe Trump is saving his ridicule of McConnell for his next rally or chat on Hannity, R61? It will depend on how much ass kissing Turtle gets in, in the meantime.

Can he still pucker with a mug that busted up?

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2020 12:59 AM

ZOMBIE MITCH!

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2020 1:12 AM

R58, I’m the person whose dad was on warfarin. There’s another person on here who said their parent was on Coumadin (same thing).

Believe me, that’s blood thinners. Once my dad accidentally cut his hand in the car. We never figured out on what. Between the car door and the garage door, he got blood everywhere. It doesn’t clot. That’s what the bruises are about.

He may have fallen, but it’s just as likely several different injuries happened at different times. And the band aids on the hands suggest IV punctures. Big bruises like that are so typical of blood thinner patients, because a little puncture or bump can make a big bruise. The face thing could be from something attached to the face, oxygen maybe? A tube leaning on the face? It looks like he may have had something like that. Even a little bump can make a bruise if you’re on a lot of blood thinners. A lot. Not the standard amount. You have to be hospitalized if you’re on that high a dose, because you could fall out if bed and die. You have to be watched.

Here’s my theory:

1. Covid.

2. Blood thinners because he had blood clots (vascular Covid side effect). Or they were very concerned he would have a stroke, or he did have a stroke.

3. IVs and oxygen because Covid.

4. Blood thinners caused exaggerated bruises.

5. Pretends it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2020 1:23 AM

Terrifying. This and the unmoving fly on Pence, are these people alive?

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2020 1:25 AM

He didn’t get cuts on his nose & bruises on his upper lip & chin from blood thinners alone. He fell. That’s the third time he’s fallen in a little over a year. His muscles are weak from post polio syndrome. He should be using a walker, but he won’t. He’ll continue to fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2020 1:48 AM

Good. Hopefully soon he'll take the fall that keeps on going all the way down to Satan's lap.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2020 1:55 AM

His left (on the right in the photo) is swollen and you can see the skin splitting, which I assume is what the bandages are about.

The bruises aren't placed where I would expect to see an injury from bracing himself after a fall (aka a "FOOSH" injury) and the bruises clearly go up his arm, as this screen grab shows.

It's a terrible sign, whatever it is. My father was on warfarin and his bruising was never this bad, not even close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2020 1:56 AM

my God so many good responses on here....so little time to laugh

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2020 2:02 AM

That fucker needs to bust his ass right on the Senate floor on cspan so we can all watch.

Fucking evil prick. He's weak and pathetic. Watch how he deteriorates before our eyes as his precious "legacy" of packed courts is stripped away from him at the last minute.

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2020 2:18 AM

Quite a few on Twitter suggested MRSA. Possible?

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2020 2:39 AM

He has his father’s hands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2020 2:39 AM

On his left hand, it looks like he blew a vein while getting an IV and caused his hand to swell and then turn purplish/brown. It happened to my arm once when my vein blew and they left the IV dripping into the surrounding tissue. Can't explain his right hand and why it's so dark, looks like a black man.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2020 2:52 AM

Not a nurse myself, but could anyone comment on whether that’s a hematoma?

I dropped something heavy on my foot and got a hematoma, which is basically a huge bruise. Covered my whole foot up to the ankle. I don’t take blood thinners. It would take much less to do that if you’re on blood thinners.

That kind of extreme bruising suggests a really high dose of blood thinners, an abnormal amount. Like a medical emergency amount. Part of me says, if he’s going to work like that, which must be very painful, he’s really determined not to miss work. Presumably to vote for ACB. Like he thinks, “if I can get her in, I can die happy.” Maybe he had Covid and collapsed from that.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2020 3:14 AM

His right hand (on the left in the photo) looks like there was a fracture.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2020 3:24 AM

I think he is on dialysis. He has bruising from it. He has had a lot of needles in him. His hand is black almost the entire hand. Reminds me of Julia Roberts veins in Steel Magnolias. I think Mitch is probably on blood thinners. He may have kidney failure, any number of things. When he said he stopped going over to the White House a few months ago because they weren't practicing good safety from the virus, it was a give away. He has some serious pre existing condition, or his immune system is compromised, maybe dialysis, maybe Chemo, whatever. Donate to Amy McGrath. Defeat the mean sonofabitch. Republicans are too stupid to live. He is blocking the Relief package insisting they do the courts first. Either he knows he is going to lose the election, or at the very least the majority. But what I can't understand is why they don't do the Relief package now to help people, and make all of them look good, and do the judge after the election. She's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2020 3:26 AM

They're trying to get that cunt in so they can hand the Election to fat Donnie, r76.

That's been the whole plan. They don't GAF how badly this asshole loses by, they will take it to SCOTUS and demand he be handed the presidency since the GOP bought them tbeir seats.

That's been their end game all along.

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2020 3:31 AM

Fractures of the hands & feet have very dark bruises, almost black.

by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2020 3:36 AM

R78, wouldn’t he have a cast, if he broke his gross hand?

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2020 3:38 AM

Bottom line, is he going to croak soon?

by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2020 3:39 AM

I will be very disappointed if SNL doesn’t incorporate this into their political opening.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2020 3:43 AM

Looks like advanced gangrene.

by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2020 3:48 AM

Denn die Todten reiten Schnell!

by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2020 3:56 AM

Please let him die before the Covid Barrett vote takes place.

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2020 4:11 AM

Looking at R21... he's lost a lot of weight.

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2020 4:17 AM

Manos: The Hands of Fate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2020 4:19 AM

He’s down to only 2 chins now.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2020 4:19 AM

What happens if he dies tonight? Would his seat be vacant until the election on Nov 3? Or can the Gov of Ky appoint someone to replace him between now and Nov 3? Would the vote to confirm the new Supreme Court Justice be delayed, or what?

I hate him almost as much as I hate Trump -- the sooner he goes the better!

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2020 4:27 AM

These evil old fuckers never die, don't get your hopes up.

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2020 4:33 AM

Now seems a good time to bring back gloves.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2020 4:34 AM

Doesn't really matter what his hands look like as long as they still work. Monday he will raise one up to vote to confirm Amy Coney Barrett.

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2020 4:46 AM

[quote]His muscles are weak from post polio syndrome.

Man of hees age zhould not be playing the polio. Horse go up and down, hurts old man just like it hurts poosey.

Be Best

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2020 4:48 AM

[quote] What's wrong with Mitch McConnell's hands?

He's taking Halloween to a whole new level this year.

by Anonymousreply 93October 22, 2020 4:52 AM

Men whose deaths I wish would come soon, in order:

1) McConnell 2) Bill Barr 3) Trump

by Anonymousreply 94October 22, 2020 4:54 AM

[quote]Who cares why? As long as he drops dead ASAP.

Well, I haven't wished anyone dead in weeks, but I'd love to see ole Mitch hit the marble floor in the rotunda of the Capitol Building one final time, and not get up! The Democratic governor of Kentucky can appoint a Democrat even if he wins in November. Why not Amy McGrath, who could run as an incumbent!

by Anonymousreply 95October 22, 2020 5:00 AM

He's turning Black.

by Anonymousreply 96October 22, 2020 5:17 AM

There is a price for unlimited power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 22, 2020 5:20 AM

He's a hemophiliac, and the long lost rightful heir to the Russian throne.

by Anonymousreply 98October 22, 2020 5:27 AM

Twats and hairs.

by Anonymousreply 99October 22, 2020 5:31 AM

I agree with the anticoag surmise, but there’s also a new one, Eliquis, my VA docs have been promoting that I was on for a couple weeks and had such horrendous bruising up and down my forearms where the cats inadvertently pricked me and where I’d bumped my elbows or hands on corners, reaching into drawers, cabinets, etc. that I just stopped taking it. Warfarin was actually easier to control since it just slows down some clotting factors, eliquis completely obliterates some clotting factors. Fuck that shit. But I’d say Mitch was on too high a dose of one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2020 5:58 AM

r90 Of which you can never have too many. Also, hats and shoes.

- Patsy Stone

Mitch must be praying daily, to Satan of course, to just make it through the election. Then he can go to his final destination. Hey Mitch, how does it feel to have sold your soul for so little( I'm surprised he got as good a deal as he did)

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2020 6:17 AM

The puppet master’s hands are at last turning into a puppet...followed by the rest of his soulless being....slowly transforming into a silent, lifeless dummy.

by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2020 6:20 AM

Another vote for kidney failure; my mom was in kidney failure right before her death & her hands looked like this as well. Assuming that is true - McTurtle's a very sick guy...

by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2020 7:59 AM

He's done so much damage to our country. And now Handmaiden.

He's just an elderly hateful white man. Time to go.

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2020 8:10 AM

His wiener looks the same as his hands.

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2020 8:21 AM

Stop knocking Mitch! He gives head like nobody before.

His most common line of communication when on the prowl is 'I take it....I take it' (Referring to his cock sucking abilities).

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2020 8:50 AM

All my kids have hands like that. They're perfectly normal.

Maybe he paused while he was reciting the periodic table. Maybe he's been blowing off cello lessons to hang out at Quickly. Maybe he's been spacing out during his test-prep classes because all he can think about it shoving Ofdonald through.

I can think of a million reasons for Elaine to get the 鸡毛掸子 out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2020 9:28 AM

Could Mitch be having the same reaction as the two Wuhan doctors whose skin turned black after treatment for Covid-19? Both doctors died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2020 12:52 PM

There will be a double funeral for Mitch and Rush. People will show up in droves just to make sure that these old fuckers are really dead.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2020 1:03 PM

Deplorable-Onset-Leprosy

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2020 1:22 PM

The Dorian Gray Effect

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2020 1:24 PM

This:

[quote]He's on heavy blood thinners, which cause that discoloration and bruising. So his doctors think he's at risk of stroke, since that's what they're prescribed to prevent. My mom was on those, and showed the same." Another took a flying leap and said: "Possibly COVID rash. COVID is a weird disease. Even if you don't exhibit the common symptoms (cough fever etc) you can exhibit others. I had a rash from March to about August. Still flares up every so often."

[quote]A healthcare worker offered up this educated guess: "As a nurse, I would say he's on an anticoagulant (?for a-fib) and he fell forward hitting his face causing bruising around his lips and his glasses bruising the left side of the bridge of his nose. Then in the ER the IV's caused hand bruising." And there were those who let their imaginations go, saying: "Omg. This is scary. It's like he's being consumed by his own evil."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2020 1:29 PM

R110 made me LOL.

It’s not just the color that’s ominous, it’s the crusty sore on his hand. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2020 1:44 PM

Is being a Deplorable:

1) Leprosy of the Mind

2) Leprosy of the Soul

3) Obviously 🙄, BOTH

by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2020 2:00 PM

Ditto, R105: Imagine what Moscow Mitch's dick must look like!

by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2020 3:43 PM

Is that what Trumps face would look like without makeup?

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2020 4:14 PM

His "soul" is showing. It is kind of like Dorian Gray after the painting is destroyed, except that Dorian was beautiful in his youth and I can't imagine that poor Mitch ever was that.

by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2020 4:50 PM

Sum Ting Wong!

by Anonymousreply 118October 22, 2020 8:20 PM

Elaine must be accelerating her plans.

by Anonymousreply 119October 22, 2020 8:31 PM

Hmmm, you know arsenic poisoning can cause changes in skin color. R119 may be on to something...

by Anonymousreply 120October 22, 2020 8:36 PM

[QQquote]Ditto, [R105]: Imagine what Moscow Mitch's dick must look like!

Maybe it has changed over the years. Haven't partaked of it in a long time. He loved MY ladybugs like a turtle nibbling on grub. .Hehe.

by Anonymousreply 121October 22, 2020 8:37 PM

He wouldn’t be the first Republican with a raging case of Covid to show up in the Senate unmasked and medicated to the gills in order to make sure Aunt Amy gets onto the court.

by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2020 8:45 PM

Jesus dude. Take a sick day BEFORE YOUR HAND FALLS OFF!

by Anonymousreply 123October 22, 2020 8:51 PM

Why won't these old shitheads just die already.

Now Project Lincoln and Amy McGrath need to go for the jugular. No more playing nice. This is a 900 year old, closeted, lying, racist, rotting corpse and he is UNFIT TO LEAD.

DIE already. Who wants to frau-out and start a prayer chain for a double death of McTurtle and Rushbo?

by Anonymousreply 124October 22, 2020 9:05 PM

Why doesn’t a reporter just ask him what the hell is up with his hands?

by Anonymousreply 125October 22, 2020 9:08 PM

Kentucky needs some new, youthful leadership.

by Anonymousreply 126October 22, 2020 9:10 PM

I know three straight guys who live in KY. One is a hunting red neck, who despises Trump and all republican policies, despite being middle of the road on 2A restrictions. The 2nd is fairly well educated with a robust family business, but has been on disability for the last 8 years because of a brain tumor. He’s not voting for Trump, either, and I find it hard to believe that his family, who lean red, would vote for Trump again after seeing what he has gone through medically. The third is a black, 60 year old ex-con; he’s not voting for any republicans.

So, again, I ask, who comprises this imaginary base Mitch supposedly has that makes his win “inevitable”?

I don’t buy it. Especially, after so many have been laid off because of the pandemic mishandling. I find it impossible to believe that Mitch can win without election fraud.

by Anonymousreply 127October 22, 2020 9:21 PM

R127, I just remember I know a 4th straight guy in KY. He’s a middle aged guy who is heavily involved with a Protestant church. His wife was just maimed in surgery, a serious malpractice injury was caused. She’s looking at 5 years of repair surgeries and being unable eat, much less work. They’re not about to vote away what little exists of a social safety net, including pre-existing condition protections.

by Anonymousreply 128October 22, 2020 9:26 PM

Where do your friends live R127/R128? That may matter.

One takeaway I got from the Amy McGrath debate with him was that there are areas of the state which are still in the early part of the 20th Century. Deep, deep poverty, with no industry and very little hope.

I had a newlywed co-worker who told me earlier this year that his wife's family lives in neighboring West Virginia and he, the wife and the mother-in-law all intentionally got cell phones with different carrier networks to increase their chance of one of them having service at any given time when they visit--and that still doesn't work 100% of the time.

My point being that while much of the state is as contemporary as any other, there may be many people who are so close to the edge that they continue to vote against their best interest out of fear that any disruption at all will plunge them into the abyss.

by Anonymousreply 129October 22, 2020 9:35 PM

R129, the hunter lives in the woods and also has cell phone service problems. The guy with the brain tumor lives in a tiny village. The ex con lives in a small city, near a larger one. The church guy lives in suburbs of that same small city.

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2020 9:38 PM

R117 This is the youngest pic I found of McConnell, excluding one of him as a child for article about his polio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2020 9:41 PM

R131, aww, he almost had a chin there....

by Anonymousreply 132October 22, 2020 9:42 PM

Pic at R131. Punchable even as a dewy youth. He looks like a kid in a Bowery Boys movie who is constantly mocked. "Aw, lay off, you guys!"

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2020 10:10 PM

I was 8 when the polio vaccine became available in America (1955), so I grew up surrounded by polio victims and my gut instinct has always been to sympathize with anyone who suffered from that dread disease. McConnell is the only person who's elicited a response of "he deserves it!" from me -- so many people have died from it, why not him?

by Anonymousreply 134October 23, 2020 1:59 AM

Only the good die young.

by Anonymousreply 135October 23, 2020 2:03 AM

Blood thinners, it’s clear he gave blood samples recently too

by Anonymousreply 136October 23, 2020 2:10 AM

He’s got a bandage on his thumb and a crusty wound on that right hand. Do they draw blood from thumbs?

by Anonymousreply 137October 23, 2020 2:20 AM

If he has shitty veins it could be from IV issues. Has he been hospitalized of late?

I have small veins so any hospital or vampire tech must know their shit when they draw blood, do a PICC or insert an IV. When they miss, or if you are on blood thinners, it is a mess. He may have a condition where by they are using needles on a regular basis.

I hope he dies soon.

by Anonymousreply 138October 23, 2020 2:21 AM

I remember reading a long while ago that people who had polio and overcame it as a child were relapsing in late middle age. So there’s still hope.

by Anonymousreply 139October 23, 2020 2:32 AM

The Devil is calling him home.

by Anonymousreply 140October 23, 2020 3:49 AM

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to hear McConnell has a terminal disease. After being responsible for so much misery across America, I want him to suffer a slow, painful death.

by Anonymousreply 141October 23, 2020 5:51 AM

It's Dutch Elm Disease.

Only days until they make the announcement.

by Anonymousreply 142October 23, 2020 6:00 AM

He's so intrinsically dishonest he can stand there and pretend that nothing is causing his bruising.

He looks like what they call skinny- obese; not fat, but not physically active or healthy. He had triple bypass surgery 17 years ago on his flabby heart.

by Anonymousreply 143October 23, 2020 6:14 AM

The skin on his hands is not bruised.

It’s necrotic.

by Anonymousreply 144October 23, 2020 6:44 AM

Can you imagine just how bad Mitch McConnell smells.

He must smell like a dead person.

by Anonymousreply 145October 23, 2020 6:54 AM

This is the RBG curse. She's taking them all down for disobeying her wishes.

by Anonymousreply 146October 23, 2020 7:15 AM

Maybe next time he'll wear gloves when he fists a diseased Smurf.

He should know better than to rely on Lady G for escort recommendations.

by Anonymousreply 147October 23, 2020 7:43 AM

and his face too, here is another photo of bruises around his lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 23, 2020 8:02 AM

His eyes are disturbing.

Does he have sanpaku eyes?

[quote] This belief is supported by the fact that many people who are gravely ill or suffering from substance abuse, depression, or other mental illness, have the whites of their eyes showing below the irises to varying degrees. There is also some medical evidence to support this theory. In particular, when a person is under excessive stress, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or suffering extreme exhaustion, the optic nerve often contracts, pulling the iris of the eye upward, thus revealing the white beneath.

by Anonymousreply 149October 23, 2020 8:19 AM

[quote] He’s got a bandage on his thumb and a crusty wound on that right hand. Do they draw blood from thumbs?

Yes, especially if you’re desperate to find any plump vein.

He definitely hit his face against something. The purple bruising on his right upper mouth is in the shape of his teeth.

Also, his speech is weirder than usual at r21–his mouth probably hurts. He seemed a little drugged, too.

by Anonymousreply 150October 23, 2020 8:20 AM

This is a plot point in Finian’s Rainbow: racist southern senator turns Black.

So, I blame the old devil moon.

by Anonymousreply 151October 23, 2020 8:35 AM

I do Dragon Rady torture on Mitch. He love it.

by Anonymousreply 152October 23, 2020 11:19 AM

ERNEST! MiTCH NEEDS TOUCH UP!

by Anonymousreply 153October 23, 2020 11:45 AM

I hope he fucking dies.

by Anonymousreply 154October 23, 2020 12:14 PM

I love the idea of RBG cursing all of these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 155October 23, 2020 12:39 PM

R116 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 156October 23, 2020 1:00 PM

Actually, both hands have bandages on them. And it also looks as though there’s some bruising around his temple.

Girl’s a mess!

by Anonymousreply 157October 23, 2020 1:05 PM

As you live, you get the face you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 158October 23, 2020 1:14 PM

so what's the verdict? He fell?

by Anonymousreply 159October 23, 2020 1:31 PM

Also - his lips are purple and that gross discoloration is above his mouth too and his face looks like it's sliding off.

He's repulsive and obviously very sick. Hope he dies soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 23, 2020 2:37 PM

What’s with these guys? Don’t they just want to have some fun in their older years? I just don’t get it. They hold onto power because they think it makes them immortal. It doesn’t!

by Anonymousreply 161October 23, 2020 2:44 PM

They are power vampires R161.

by Anonymousreply 162October 23, 2020 2:57 PM

He's always reminded me of the Nazi in Indiana Jones whose face melted when they opened the Arc.

by Anonymousreply 163October 23, 2020 2:57 PM

I wish Calgon would take him the fuck away.

by Anonymousreply 164October 23, 2020 2:58 PM

R163 But there were good Nazis on both sides!

by Anonymousreply 165October 23, 2020 2:59 PM

it's his ego...as you get older...you want to live longer and matter more in some way...because the society values youth...the older folks often get ignored and overlooked...

by Anonymousreply 166October 23, 2020 3:01 PM

STOP FISTING THAT LADYBUGS SPINSTER!

by Anonymousreply 167October 23, 2020 3:05 PM

he dishoner me so work him over with meteor hamer *hee-hee*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 23, 2020 3:24 PM

When hate is the only thing you live for, hate will eat you up from the inside out.

by Anonymousreply 169October 23, 2020 3:33 PM

Bar fight.

by Anonymousreply 170October 23, 2020 3:36 PM

If Nancy Pelosi had a black eye, bruised lip, and her hands looked like they were necrotizing, it would be a 24/7 news story. But McConnell just handwaved it and the MSM nodded along like they did when Bernie showed up with a bandage the size of a hoagie on his head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 23, 2020 3:36 PM

Yep, R171. Total bullshit

by Anonymousreply 172October 23, 2020 3:38 PM

[quote] What’s with these guys? Don’t they just want to have some fun in their older years?

He’s having fun. A senators job is FUCKING EASY & they’re in recess much of the year. Lots of them don’t show up for votes. They have tons of aides & interns to do their jobs for them. They travel on “fact finding” tours where they get wined & dined & stay at 5 star hotels. Remember those GOP senators who went to Russian on July 4? That was just one trip mentioned in the press. There are HUNDREDS of trips like that every year in Israel, Turkey, UAE, China. Not to mention if you’re on the senate intelligence committee you can pop over to London to meet with an MI5 representative on “world terrorism.”

Senators get the best seats & the best service in restaurants. They are treated deferentially by lobbyists. They catch rides to their 2nd homes on a private jet that a billionaire just happened to have sitting at DC airport (I won’t call it by its current name) and the jet just happened to be going where the senator wants to go.

Being a US Senator is a great job. That’s why they’ll do anything to keep it. Trump told Lindsey Graham “I’ll buy someone to primary you. I’ll go down to SC to rallies for your primary opponent and endorse that person. I’ll get the RNC to withhold money from your campaign. I’ll make it well known in SC that no politician at any level will get donations from my org. If the Dems in your state want to open an investigation on you, I’ll see that money is funneled to them through shell companies.”

Trump was enormously popular in SC & used his popularity, RNC money & future donations from crony billionaires to keep Miss Lindsey in line. You saw what happened next.

by Anonymousreply 173October 23, 2020 3:49 PM

Rimming a very fat man can be hard on the face and hands.

by Anonymousreply 174October 23, 2020 4:13 PM

Any time now....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 23, 2020 4:18 PM

R1755 Sorry, it was a Don't Fear The Reaper gif , but since DL don't preview gifs you can't tell if the link doesn't work until after you post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 23, 2020 4:21 PM

Such a vibrant purple. Bob, would you call this color "grape" or "aubergine'?

by Anonymousreply 177October 23, 2020 4:28 PM

He was obviously hooked up intravenously for something which causes internal bleeding and discoloration in elderly patients. I hope he kicks the bucket before election day.

by Anonymousreply 178October 23, 2020 4:32 PM

Well, he's a reptilian, ain't he? They can change color.

by Anonymousreply 179October 23, 2020 4:39 PM

He fell in late September. He probably went to the hospital afterwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 23, 2020 4:41 PM

That's only the effect of a blue wave on an old skinned croaking Republican.

by Anonymousreply 181October 23, 2020 4:45 PM

Those comments at r180 would make DL blush.

by Anonymousreply 182October 23, 2020 4:48 PM

He should screen his rough trade more carefully.

by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2020 4:48 PM

McConnell's on a mission to destroy all of dump's horcruxes so he can be the most powerful rethug in DC again.

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote]Those comments at [R180] would make DL blush.

The DL does NOT BLUSH. Under any circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2020 5:04 PM

The video at R180 is from 2014.

by Anonymousreply 186October 23, 2020 5:07 PM

There is no way a simple stumble like that would cause so much deep bruising.

by Anonymousreply 187October 23, 2020 6:57 PM

[quote] The chamber is full and McConnell is giving his Coney Barrett speech with his back turned to the Democratic side, speaking only to his colleagues, as if we don’t exist. Appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 23, 2020 7:08 PM

His own daughters even hate him. That should tell you what a true piece of shit he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 23, 2020 7:17 PM

Well, the video may be old but McConnell definitely fell. That’s how he got the bruises and scrapes on his face. Unless Rand Paul’s neighbor got in touch with him.

by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2020 7:18 PM

Somebody on Molly Jong Fast's IG said that he had a stroke, which caused his fall. He said he got this information from someone at the hospital. Could be true . . .

That would give a reason for blood thinners I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2020 7:25 PM

I've decided to attend an unsafe Halloween Party next week, dressed and made up as Mitch!

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2020 7:39 PM

Will you have enough black and blue paint?

by Anonymousreply 193October 23, 2020 7:42 PM

Just go into the light mitch all are welcome in the light.

by Anonymousreply 194October 23, 2020 8:06 PM

That ain't light, it's heat.

by Anonymousreply 195October 23, 2020 8:07 PM

What’s wrong with Mitch McConnell’s hands? Probably nothing more than the thinning skin — and easy bruising — that comes with old age.

Dermatologists say the 78-year-old Senate majority leader’s black-and-blue bruises and bandaged hands are likely a common condition called senile purpura.

“Your skin just naturally becomes more fragile as you age,” Dr. Doris Day, a Manhattan-based dermatologist, told The Post.

“I think it’s just a bruise — a solid good bruise,” she said.

Older skin loses its elasticity and its cushioning layer of collagen, doctors say.

That naturally occurring fragility of the skin can also be complicated by prior chronic sun exposure.

And if you’re taking any kind of blood thinner, even baby aspirin, bruising is even more likely.

“It’s really just from anything that creates some trauma that causes blood to leak out from the vessels under the skin,” Day said.

“It’s not a problem if it goes away. If you do bruise and the bruise does not go away, then you need to see a hematologist,” or blood doctor, she said.

“There’s not really much you can do,” agreed Dr. Jeremy Fenton, dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology Group in Manhattan and Long Beach.

“You can try some things, topical treatments that can build collagen and thicken the skin, such as retinoids, lactic acid lotions, but it’s going to be an uphill battle.”

Fenton also agreed that the condition appears to be senile purpura — and he wondered further whether McConnell’s bruises resulted from a recent attempt to draw blood.

“If someone was trying to draw blood from him — especially if someone is on blood thinners — that can cause significant bruising,” he noted.

“But why does he have the bruising on his lips too? That wouldn’t be explained by someone drawing blood.”

Speculation on the Kentucky Republican’s bruised hands will only continue over the next week or so, dermatologists agree.

Before the purple bruises go away, they’ll turn several other colors, Day said.

“They’ll go from purple to green to yellow before fading away,” she said. Filed under health , mitch mcconnell , skin , 10/23/20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 23, 2020 9:05 PM

[quote] Somebody on Molly Jong Fast's IG said that he had a stroke, which caused his fall. He said he got this information from someone at the hospital. Could be true . . .That would give a reason for blood thinners I guess.

That definitely sounds like a believable scenario. I wrote upthread that his speech was off at r21. It looks like the right side of his mouth droops a bit now. He could even have had Covid to have triggered it all, though he’s at risk for stroke on a good day.

This bitch is hiding a life-altering medical event just so he can secure his precious Senate seat.

by Anonymousreply 197October 23, 2020 9:05 PM

I would have said Kidney Failure/started dialysis but a stroke/blood thinners/fall is a possibility too.

by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2020 9:10 PM

[quote]This bitch is hiding a life-altering medical event just so he can secure his precious Senate seat.

But...but...Obama wore a tan suit!

by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2020 9:12 PM

SHOVE HIM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS!

Actually, two or three steps would do.

by Anonymousreply 200October 23, 2020 9:31 PM

R200...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 23, 2020 9:49 PM

Death Becomes Him....

by Anonymousreply 202October 23, 2020 9:52 PM

I recommend a long stay at Father Damien's leper colony on the island of Molokai.

by Anonymousreply 203October 23, 2020 10:02 PM

[quote]He fell. That’s the third time he’s fallen in a little over a year. His muscles are weak from post polio syndrome. He should be using a walker, but he won’t. He’ll continue to fall.

Three falls in a year at age 78. He'll be dead within six months.

by Anonymousreply 204October 23, 2020 10:02 PM

When I turned 60, my doctor told me in no uncertain terms DON'T FALL.

Judge Judy has said the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 205October 23, 2020 10:07 PM

Cardiac arrhythmia can cause sudden loss of consciousness. The most famous example is Poppy Bush who whomped it at a dinner in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 23, 2020 10:08 PM

I've always loved that image of Barbara Bush trying to smother her husband.

by Anonymousreply 207October 23, 2020 10:11 PM

She is a rotted gila monster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208October 23, 2020 10:13 PM

Maybe the post office mistook his adrenochrome package for a box of blue-state ballots?

by Anonymousreply 209October 23, 2020 10:38 PM

[quote] When I turned 60, my doctor told me in no uncertain terms DON'T FALL.

Gee, thanks, Doc. Until you said that I had plans of falling every chance I got.

by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2020 11:02 PM

I think that's the hand he wipes with.

Just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2020 11:27 PM

Here's a pic of his hands from the October 12th debate for comparison.

There was some bruising, but not nearly as bad.

by Anonymousreply 212October 24, 2020 12:02 AM

Forgot the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 24, 2020 12:03 AM

I look forward to seeing you soon, Mitch. I’ve saved you a seat next to me in hell.

by Anonymousreply 214October 24, 2020 12:12 AM

That’s what happens when you give Satan too many handjobs.

by Anonymousreply 215October 24, 2020 12:21 AM

R210, a physical therapist came to my dad’s house before he was released from the hospital. There’s a lot you can do to prevent falls. Remove loose rugs, remove the coffee table which is a big cause of falls for a lot of people. Live in a one level house. Put a shower chair in the shower. I bet Mitch is doing that one.

My dad also had a stroke. They take you to the emergency room and immediately put you on blood thinners. It helps dissolve clots and prevents permanent damage.

The person that wrote that article above is extremely glossing over how it is. Aspirin does not make gigantic black bruises like that. A small one, maybe. That mess, no. That is blood thinners, and a high dose. People tend to gradually up their dose as time goes on. But McConnell isn’t obese and either he has serious heart problems or some other serious issue. And he’s not on prednisone, judging from his face, so that’s a very specific treatment for a specific condition.

The purple lips are really bad, possibly the worst thing, and imply he fell straight on his face, which implies sudden unconsciousness. A sudden drop in blood pressure, a heart attack or stroke can cause that. They’re not blue, which would mean a severe oxygen deficit and he would need to be taken to a hospital immediately.

If you see another, more recent picture of him, look for blue lips and fingers. That means not enough oxygen and could be lung damage from Covid. If he keeps walking around like that, his organs could fail.

This guy is literally willing to kill himself to get that religious nut on the Supreme Court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 24, 2020 12:34 AM

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, JUST DIE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 217October 24, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote] The purple lips are really bad, possibly the worst thing, and imply he fell straight on his face

I also noticed a yellow tinge around his eyes that looked like bruising. Or maybe jaundice.

by Anonymousreply 218October 24, 2020 12:56 AM

This is nasty. He can wear gloves so we don't see this ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 219October 24, 2020 1:02 AM

Moscow Mitch's Sad, Last Days!

by Anonymousreply 220October 24, 2020 1:10 AM

R220 Ain't nobody sad 'bout his impending demise.

by Anonymousreply 221October 24, 2020 1:14 AM

R218, then that implies falling more than once, maybe a couple of weeks ago. Seriously, why is this guy not in a nursing home? If it was anybody else, they would be.

by Anonymousreply 222October 24, 2020 1:16 AM

Well he did call himself the Grim Reaper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 24, 2020 1:21 AM

It's a horcrux.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 24, 2020 1:26 AM

He's so fucking heinous that most didn't even notice.

by Anonymousreply 225October 24, 2020 1:42 AM

He has his father's hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 24, 2020 3:01 AM

Putin's decided to poison him, just for shits and giggles. Vanky's next.

by Anonymousreply 227October 24, 2020 3:04 AM

He's running for re-election for fuck's sake.

Don't the people of Tennessee deserve an explanation as to why their Senator is rotting from the bone?

by Anonymousreply 228October 24, 2020 3:15 AM

Kentucky, honey.

Here's a video on some of the possible causes (NSFW).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 24, 2020 3:20 AM

I can't see 229 but I presume it's some right wing cunt I threw into ignore telling me that Moscow Mitch is running for re-election in Kentucky, not Tennessee. That is correct, I was wrong.

All those poor, red, blue-state-taxes-succubus states run together to me.

by Anonymousreply 230October 24, 2020 3:29 AM

"Elaine must be accelerating her plans."

Papasan is crazy rich:

"Chao's father has donated millions of dollars to Mitch McConnell's re-election campaigns. Chao's extended family has given more than a million dollars to McConnell's campaigns. The extended family is also a top contributor to the Republican Party of Kentucky, giving it approximately $525,000 over two decades.

In April 2008, Chao's father gave Chao and McConnell between $5 million and $25 million, which "boosted McConnell's personal worth from a minimum of $3 million in 2007 to more than $7 million" and "helped the McConnells after their stock portfolio dipped in the wake of the financial crisis that year".

Chao said she sometimes regrets not having children, and she counseled young women that there are trade-offs in life"

Whereas I always thought she was bearding for him, I now think they beard for each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 24, 2020 3:34 AM

If you're constantly on camera, I'd think you'd stock up on some Dermablend or something to avoid these kinds of spectacles.

by Anonymousreply 232October 24, 2020 3:39 AM

He's the fuckin' WALKING DEAD!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!

(Or briskly walk away from him, per the 20 fuckin' seasons of that dumbass fuckin' show that won't go away!)

by Anonymousreply 233October 24, 2020 3:44 AM

He is literally rotting away from within. That's what rot looks like.

by Anonymousreply 234October 24, 2020 3:44 AM

Could be sepsis, which can be fatal. Pretty much anything it could be means he has no business working.

by Anonymousreply 235October 24, 2020 3:49 AM

Blame it on Elaine Chao, spouse abuser!

by Anonymousreply 236October 24, 2020 3:53 AM

Probably toxic shock/sepsis from being too lazy to change his tampons.

by Anonymousreply 237October 24, 2020 4:02 AM

I know I’m supposed to be looking at his hand at R229 but I can’t tear my eyes away from the way the bottom of his mask is resting on the area where the rest of us have a chin.

It looks like someone put a Barbie mask on a toe.

by Anonymousreply 238October 24, 2020 4:07 AM

I hope Elaine beats him up.

by Anonymousreply 239October 24, 2020 4:18 AM

Has it spread to his brain yet? Oh wait, that's where it started.

by Anonymousreply 240October 24, 2020 4:26 AM

I'll tell you where it started, R240...

by Anonymousreply 241October 24, 2020 4:28 AM

MMM. Blood sausages!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 24, 2020 4:45 AM

That's some weird bruising

He's probably on some meds that make him more susceptible to bruising, but it's still weird that his one arm is that severely bruised and he has bruising on his face, but his other arm/hand doesn't have any bruising

I could see that type of bruising if he fell down and was incapacitated for a while (passed out on one side) and hit his face while falling down.

by Anonymousreply 243October 24, 2020 4:45 AM

God, Chao has seen him NAKED!!!!

by Anonymousreply 244October 24, 2020 4:49 AM

Russians probably slowly posing him for not doing a good enough job to get Trump re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 245October 24, 2020 4:52 AM

It's really not weird bruising if you've had old people in your life. It's normal.

by Anonymousreply 246October 24, 2020 4:54 AM

It's more than busing though, look at his lips. He's having other issues.

by Anonymousreply 247October 24, 2020 5:01 AM

Yes, that's absolutely true r247. Something bad going one for him, thank God.

The hands, though, aren't unusual for a person his age.

by Anonymousreply 248October 24, 2020 5:17 AM

It's too bad this is happening so close to the election, so Amy McGrath couldn't use it better to sway more votes in her direction placing major doubts about this health. Sadly, it's looks like the evil bastard will win again. KY is really clueless, electing this cancer over and over.

by Anonymousreply 249October 24, 2020 5:31 AM

👉 Thinner .......... 😷Thinner ............

The Curse of the Lizard is upon you !

by Anonymousreply 250October 24, 2020 5:33 AM

He’s a black man.

by Anonymousreply 251October 24, 2020 5:39 AM

Elaine Chao needs to be kicked out of governememt as soon as Biden takes office. She seems corrupt as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 252October 24, 2020 6:10 AM

He's officially a walker

by Anonymousreply 253October 24, 2020 6:29 AM

R64, I agree with much of what you are saying but don't think it was necessarily Covid. He avoids Trump events and has said, not loudly or often, that he disagrees with the white house view of covid. I think, because of his childhood illness, he's pretty careful. But these other medical conditions could cause the problem and he may have needed treatment for a fall that included an IV.

If nothing else it shows he understands well about COVID and doesn't care what it does to others. Personally, given his general health, I think if he got covid, he'd be a lot sicker than he looks now.

by Anonymousreply 254October 24, 2020 7:06 AM

My sister just reminded me that I pinched my grandmother (who was on Coumadin) and turned her whole forearm black when she wouldn't let me have a third Eskimo Pie.

Maybe Mitch tried to get between a fat gayling and his ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 255October 24, 2020 7:23 AM

Got between Elaine and her family's money.

by Anonymousreply 256October 24, 2020 7:32 AM

If there was already bruising on the 12th and it got worse a week later, that's not just a "solid bruise," that's a progressive health condition. And as others have said, there are issues with his speech and mouth.

Whoever wrote that "it's just normal senile purpura" article was pushing propaganda, I think.

by Anonymousreply 257October 24, 2020 8:01 AM

I checked with the College of Medicing here at University. This happens when you spend a large part of your time with your head up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 258October 24, 2020 8:11 AM

Medicine. Jesus christ, looks like popeye wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 259October 24, 2020 8:11 AM

^^^^^ Hug-guh-guh-guh-guh......

by Anonymousreply 260October 24, 2020 8:18 AM

So, when he dies in a few months, a democratic governor gets to appoint his replacement. How lovely it will be if this creature’s demise gives the democrats a majority to undo his “work”.

by Anonymousreply 261October 24, 2020 8:45 AM

r261, the election of the Democratic governor is another reason that I refuse to believe McConnell can or has been winning without committing election fraud. Kentucky elected a Democratic governor. Nobody who voted for that guy, who campaigned largely on extending Medicare, also voted for or will vote for McConnell. I believe Mitch has his job only because he has organized election fraud.

by Anonymousreply 262October 24, 2020 8:53 AM

[quote] It's more than busing though,

Watch it now. Don’t make me trot out my I was that little girl speech.

by Anonymousreply 263October 24, 2020 8:53 AM

They live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 24, 2020 9:07 AM

They live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265October 24, 2020 9:07 AM

It's simply the outcome of a prolonged, knock-down, drag-out battle with Yoda, which he unfortunately happened to survive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 24, 2020 9:28 AM

I thought Mitch McConnell died with all the other White Walkers,

by Anonymousreply 267October 24, 2020 10:20 AM

He's only 78! That's 5 years older than I am and I don't have the bruising. I've seen that bruising in people over 85 and very thin. Whatever's going on, I hope he dies without delay (and preferably painfully).

by Anonymousreply 268October 24, 2020 1:10 PM

I hope you’re right r262 but he was up against Matt Bevin who was a crazy religious lunatic who even turned off some Republicans. Maybe this time Mitchks physical condition will skeeve people out. He’s always been hideous of course but now he’s hideous and falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 269October 24, 2020 1:14 PM

Mitch has coronary bypass surgery years ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has significant vascular disease and is on long-term blood thinners. It looks he had a fall and has extensive bruising. He may have had IV’s in his hands as well which worsened the bruising.

by Anonymousreply 270October 24, 2020 1:23 PM

Practicing the Dark Arts exacts a terrible price.

by Anonymousreply 271October 24, 2020 1:30 PM

[quote]Mitch has coronary bypass surgery years ago.

Thanks, R270, you give hope to the world.

The bypass surgery was n February 2003. I knew that bypass patients typically have 10-15 trouble-free years (with regard to the surgical corrections)...

[quote] But 8-10 years after a heart bypass operation, mortality increases by 60-80 per cent. This is new and important knowledge for the doctors who monitor these patients. [SOURCE: "Many good years after heart bypass surgery, but something happens after ten years" in Sciencedaily.com, abstract of Danish study at Aarhus University, June 7, 2017]

At more than 17.5 years and with no repeat surgery, he's a time bomb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 24, 2020 1:45 PM

[quote] remove the coffee table which is a big cause of falls for a lot of people.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the bruises on McConnell’s upper lip, nose & other parts of face was “he hit a table on the way down.”

by Anonymousreply 273October 24, 2020 1:54 PM

He needs to understand, when Satan says: "It's your time, my faithful servant.", then you need to go. This type of fighting he's engaging in with his Satanic Lord is futile. His work may feel uncompleted but when the Big Guy tells you differently, you need to let go.

by Anonymousreply 274October 24, 2020 2:17 PM

His wife pushed him down the stairs.

I know a few men with Asian wives who are on the surface nice and meek but behind closed doors, they are nasty and cunning.

He's an abused spouse...have a heart !

by Anonymousreply 275October 24, 2020 4:31 PM

He also has a healing black eye (his right, our left) close to his glass nose-piece. That brown and yellow is a dead giveaway. Unless he's so fragile, the nose-piece is causing bruising. I also see that there's a little vertical cut right under the tip of his nose.

by Anonymousreply 276October 24, 2020 4:42 PM

My only distress is that any of the injuries he has was not as a result of a well-deserved beating.

by Anonymousreply 277October 24, 2020 4:43 PM

I doubt very much Elaine Chao and Mitch McConnell have ever seen one another when they weren’t in full formal dress.

by Anonymousreply 278October 24, 2020 4:48 PM

Maybe McTurtle got the same mob beat down that Harry Reid got several years ago. (I'm mocking the conservative conspiracy theorists here. These people are elderly and have health problems, sometimes the simplest answer is correct).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 24, 2020 4:48 PM

He’s turning into Emperor Palpatine, the extra well done years.

by Anonymousreply 280October 24, 2020 6:09 PM

I had to look up who the Emperor Palpatine is. I was picturing something more like this, which to be fair, is my two-birds-one-stone nightmare vision of what might happen if the rotting-from-within McDonnell and pus-filled-shitbag Trump had a baby.

The Baron Harkonnen from Dune... This is who controls your coountry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281October 24, 2020 6:27 PM

Baron Harkonnen's first name is.... Vladimir!

Donald Harkonnen

It's perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282October 24, 2020 6:40 PM

That's a good match for Trump, R282. But McConnell best matches Palpatine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 24, 2020 7:10 PM

Were we having some sort of dispute about that, R283?

by Anonymousreply 284October 24, 2020 7:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 24, 2020 8:39 PM

[quote] How it started. How it’s going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286October 24, 2020 8:52 PM

DON'T FALL!

by Anonymousreply 287October 24, 2020 8:54 PM

A haunting refrain wafts throughout the hallways of the Senate...

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE... WHY CAN'T THE OLD CUNT JUST FUCKING DIE....

by Anonymousreply 288October 24, 2020 9:12 PM

[quote]Were we having some sort of dispute about that, R283?

None of which I was aware, R284.

Sorry; I didn't realize I needed prior permission to speak to you. Apologies.

°–°

by Anonymousreply 289October 24, 2020 10:11 PM

When will this fucking season of the Haunting of The People's House be over with?????

by Anonymousreply 290October 24, 2020 11:56 PM

"It's really not weird bruising if you've had old people in your life. It's normal."

If they act like a bitch I'm going to slap them like a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 291October 25, 2020 1:34 AM

Hey, "poisoned dragon" I've been on the fence about you since you came around here under that name with your attention-seeking behavior.

The verdict has been, essentially, meh. Not interesting enough or irritating enough to bother.

Now you're getting snippy. Go to ignore and stay there until someone tells you to come out.

by Anonymousreply 292October 25, 2020 4:06 AM

[quote]Practicing the Dark Arts exacts a terrible price.

Some of us are better suited to it than others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 25, 2020 4:11 AM

Don't be too worried about this old p.o.s., he's been doing the most to smear Mark Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 294October 25, 2020 4:13 AM

The Turtle is literally rotting away in plain sight and some of you stupid bitches are trying to say it's just old people busing? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 295October 25, 2020 5:15 AM

Nothing to see here, it part of a natural process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 25, 2020 5:18 AM

[quote] Man, 71, had hand amputated when skin started rotting 12 hours after eating sushi

Did Elaine make something special for Mitch recently?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 25, 2020 6:22 AM

[quote] The Turtle is literally rotting away in plain sight and some of you stupid bitches are trying to say it's just old people busing?

This is your last warning

by Anonymousreply 298October 25, 2020 8:02 AM

Dreams dashed!

Now he'll never get the part of 'Father Brown.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299October 25, 2020 9:49 AM

Haven't read the thread.

To me it looks like he's had an intravenous needle around the wrist area..

It's just extensive bruising from it which is common in the elderly.

It looks worse than it actually is.

by Anonymousreply 300October 25, 2020 10:01 AM

[quote] To me it looks like he's had an intravenous needle around the wrist area..

It is more than just “the wrist”, R300.

Perhaps try reading the thread.

by Anonymousreply 301October 25, 2020 10:13 AM

Is it me or do his ankles look like they're blown up with fluid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 25, 2020 10:19 AM

Yeah, there’s more going on with old Mitch.

As we say, the body does not lie.

And his is telling us a story, just by observing him carefully as you discern, R302. It is more than just age-induced tissue fragility.

This guy has some significant systemic issues.

But like everything that he’s involved with, there is deception and illusion.

He is not fit to be running again for another senatorial term.

by Anonymousreply 303October 25, 2020 10:43 AM

He has bruising in his mouth too

by Anonymousreply 304October 25, 2020 12:35 PM

Yes, that looks like edema in his ankles/feet.

Not a great sign, he should be home in bed not at work killing more Americans.

by Anonymousreply 305October 25, 2020 12:41 PM

Could the bruising around his mouth be from breathing treatments? If he's on a high dose of blood thinners and needs something like a nebulizer?

Isn't it sad that 45 won't loan him some orange concealer, to cover this unsightly mess?

by Anonymousreply 306October 25, 2020 2:58 PM

Selling your soul to satan has a price.

by Anonymousreply 307October 25, 2020 3:05 PM

His life’s work is killing more Americans. He should be in bed, preferably taking a dirt nap.

by Anonymousreply 308October 25, 2020 3:06 PM

Looks like he was in the hospital and possibly hooked up to ivs.

by Anonymousreply 309October 25, 2020 3:13 PM

[quote] Haven't read the thread.

I love dickheads like this.

“I’m too arrogant and haughty to take the time out to read everyone else’s comments because my time is much more valuable than yours and I don’t care what anyone else says. So I’m just going to throw in my comment, which has been discussed ad nauseam and thoroughly debunked already, just to show my superior intellect.”

You’re an asshole and I’m glad to tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 310October 25, 2020 3:32 PM

This is not normal.

by Anonymousreply 311October 25, 2020 3:50 PM

R310 you’re an even bigger asshole than Mitch McConnell

by Anonymousreply 312October 25, 2020 3:53 PM

It has started. Mitch is becoming...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 25, 2020 3:53 PM

He’s also wearing a lot of concealer or something on his face, which has rubbed off on the mask in R302's pic.

by Anonymousreply 314October 25, 2020 4:02 PM

Mitch is a bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315October 25, 2020 4:28 PM

Another vote for Dorian Gray. McConnell must have a now-beautiful portrait hidden away in the attic.

His soul is showing, and it's about time.

by Anonymousreply 316October 25, 2020 4:42 PM

Friends, can someone literally bump into him? That may be all it takes.

by Anonymousreply 317October 25, 2020 9:13 PM

Elder abuse!

by Anonymousreply 318October 26, 2020 2:20 AM

WOW R310 You are truly unhinged. Did you miss your meds or something?

by Anonymousreply 319October 26, 2020 9:32 AM

Hold me David. I'm so scared for Mitch!

by Anonymousreply 320October 26, 2020 10:45 AM

Any photos of his feet?

I bet they look even worse.

by Anonymousreply 321October 26, 2020 10:48 AM

Rigor mortis is setting in.

by Anonymousreply 322October 26, 2020 11:08 AM

He's as ugly outside as he is inside

by Anonymousreply 323October 26, 2020 11:28 AM

but, but, but.....

I cant take time off. Must get dear Amy confirmed now!

by Anonymousreply 324October 26, 2020 12:49 PM

He’s got cuts on his nose. Can we find a dermatologist who will say “old age skin causes you to get nose lacerations”?

by Anonymousreply 325October 26, 2020 2:46 PM

Haha, I already blocked R310.

by Anonymousreply 326October 27, 2020 12:04 AM

Happened from digging a hole in the sand to lay his eggs

by Anonymousreply 327October 27, 2020 12:07 AM

His face is bruised too.

Beaten by a trick?!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328October 27, 2020 3:41 AM

Twitter comment:

“If his hands gets any blacker, he won’t be allowed to vote”

by Anonymousreply 329October 27, 2020 3:45 AM

That was Malcom Nance who said that. This hot daddy deserves his own thread. He was the first national security expert to call Pussilini a traitor and a Russian stooge.

Malcom's wife died of cancer recently and he's all alone in Hudson NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 27, 2020 3:51 AM

Maybe I’m dense but can someone explain this?

Trump Jr. posted this on IG with the comment Cocaine Mitch!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331October 27, 2020 3:56 AM

He hired Herman “Still Tweeting” Cain, and Omarosa.

by Anonymousreply 332October 27, 2020 3:58 AM

The horror! The horror!

by Anonymousreply 333October 27, 2020 4:37 AM

What in the fuck, R331? I guess Don Jr. is so enamored with the white stuff that he thought "Cocaine Mitch" was a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 334October 27, 2020 10:14 AM

What is Traitor Tot trying to say with that post? I don't get it? He's the one with the drug problem. Is he just coked out of his mind now?

by Anonymousreply 335October 27, 2020 11:01 AM

Are they about to throw Mitch under the bus?

by Anonymousreply 336October 27, 2020 11:52 AM

The Trumps are angry at Mitch didn't push support for the pro-Putin, Ron Johnson's sinister effort to have a bogus show-trial of the Bidens, Obama, HRC, the F-B-I, etc.

by Anonymousreply 337October 27, 2020 12:11 PM

Eric Trump and his grifter wife Lara, are no better. He's been in the Poconos, Phoenix, and now Reno, the last few days campaigning. He sounds more stupid than Junior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 27, 2020 12:19 PM

Oh Tiffany, think; will your older half siblings endeavor to cut you and your younger half-brother out; then Ivanka will then, shut-out Jr. & Eric?

Charlotte will not be thrilled to see you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 27, 2020 12:31 PM

How sad must your life be that the highlight involves going to see his shit kids speak?

by Anonymousreply 340October 27, 2020 12:33 PM

There’s a sucker born every minute, R340.

by Anonymousreply 341October 27, 2020 2:00 PM

R340 They're going to Charlotte to pick the donors pockets.

by Anonymousreply 342October 27, 2020 2:11 PM

I think he fell down a staircase. His multiple bruising suggests it.

by Anonymousreply 343October 27, 2020 2:16 PM

Who pushed him?

by Anonymousreply 344October 27, 2020 6:36 PM

why do people always want someone to die. Dying is not a punishment. I want Mitch to live so he can see Barrett and Kavanagh removed from the bench. Then I want him to see the laws changed so that all those judges that were appointed were removed. Then I want him to see everything that he and Trump did reversed. I'll be pissed if he doesn't live long enough to see all that.

by Anonymousreply 345October 27, 2020 6:44 PM

What would be truly delicious (although I don’t see it happening at this point) would be if one of Cheetolini’s appointees turned out like Earl Warren. When Ike nominated Warren, everyone thought Warren was a hard line conservative. At first, he was. And then ... well not what the repugs expected.

by Anonymousreply 346October 27, 2020 9:22 PM

It would be great if that could happen but that was then and this is now. These new Supremes were picked, paid for and vetted by the Federalist Society to ensure they’d keep ruling for the hardcore right on social issues and the billionaires on everything else.

by Anonymousreply 347October 27, 2020 10:57 PM

What would be delicious is if several of the conservative Supreme Justices died within a few days of Biden taking office.

by Anonymousreply 348October 27, 2020 11:04 PM

Something is up. There’s a reason he doesn’t attend White House events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349October 27, 2020 11:16 PM

He's possessed by a demon

by Anonymousreply 350October 27, 2020 11:24 PM

Never mind what they look like. Can you imagine the smell?

by Anonymousreply 351October 27, 2020 11:45 PM

R343, was he trying to miscarry, and whose baby was it?

by Anonymousreply 352October 27, 2020 11:59 PM

[quote]...and whose baby was it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353October 28, 2020 1:53 AM

r352, he's carrying Satan's baby

by Anonymousreply 354October 28, 2020 2:48 AM

R345, I don't want McConnell to die as a punishment, I just want him to stop being in charge of the Senate and his sudden death seems to be the quickest and surest way to get rid of him. But I agree with you that he deserves the worst, whereas death would be an easy way out for him.

by Anonymousreply 355October 28, 2020 4:09 AM

Yeah, I dont want him to die, I want him to see everything he did get reversed and he gets the blame for it as he deserved. And if he is voted out of power, nothing he can do about it. No one will care what he says anymore. I want him to see that he will go down in history as the perfect example of a sell out to his own principles. That's what I want. Then maybe a long slow cancer.

by Anonymousreply 356October 28, 2020 4:31 AM

Die, Monster, Die!

by Anonymousreply 357October 28, 2020 4:54 AM

Maybe in his dotage he's developed a penchant very rough trade.

by Anonymousreply 358October 28, 2020 9:56 AM

[bold]COVID Fingers[/bold]?

[quote]An 86 year old woman presented in April 2020 with black fingers. She had dry gangrene of the second, fourth, and fifth fingers of the right hand (A and B). In March, she had acute coronary syndrome and was put on dual antiplatelet therapy. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, she underwent oropharyngeal swab testing, which was positive for COVID-19. Arterial duplex ultrasonography showed monophasic flow with fast diastolic drop in the common digital arteries. She had no other clinical manifestations of COVID-19. After receiving a therapeutic dose of low molecular weight heparin, her necrotic fingers were amputated without complications; histopathology revealed digital intravascular thrombosis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 28, 2020 11:04 AM

Better link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360October 28, 2020 11:04 AM

[quote]There’s a reason he doesn’t attend White House events.

Because he's sick and scared of getting COVID, that's why. He doesn't care if anyone else gets it, but he himself is sick enough that it would probably be a death sentence for him.

by Anonymousreply 361October 28, 2020 12:10 PM

He’s got bruises on his face & lacerations on his nose. He’s recovering from 2 black eyes. Does he have “covid head” R360?

by Anonymousreply 362October 28, 2020 12:52 PM

I do wonder if Mitch is putting off some sort of surgery until after the election.

by Anonymousreply 363October 28, 2020 1:48 PM

She's fine, she sends her love

by Anonymousreply 364October 28, 2020 3:16 PM

Maybe he's had a butt lift and a narrowing of the rectum?

by Anonymousreply 365October 28, 2020 10:40 PM

R347, paying off Boofy's debt goes a long way toward something like that.

by Anonymousreply 366October 29, 2020 12:20 AM

Mitch feels well enough to continue his dark & sinister deeds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367October 29, 2020 3:53 PM

[quote]Here's a video on some of the possible causes (NSFW).

WTF are you talking about? There was absolutely NOTHING in that boring video which would be deemed NSFW!

by Anonymousreply 368October 29, 2020 4:45 PM

Would be perfectly fine with him dying. He's perfectly fine with other people dying.

by Anonymousreply 369October 29, 2020 5:18 PM

Has he rotted away yet? I wonder if his necrosis has an odor?

by Anonymousreply 370October 29, 2020 6:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371October 29, 2020 6:29 PM

Ewwwww

by Anonymousreply 372October 29, 2020 6:51 PM

He be dead.

by Anonymousreply 373October 29, 2020 7:00 PM

Cue to the great Norma Tanega's "You're Dead"...!!!

by Anonymousreply 374October 29, 2020 7:21 PM

R373, I actually died two weeks ago. I'm just walking around to save on funeral expenses

by Anonymousreply 375October 29, 2020 7:23 PM

Whoops, forgot to sign my post at r375

by Anonymousreply 376October 29, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote]I wonder if his necrosis has an odor?

Yes, a wretched stench!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377October 29, 2020 7:29 PM

Covid fingers & ties still don’t explain lacerations & bruises to the face.

by Anonymousreply 378October 29, 2020 11:48 PM

He has Covid AND was beaten by a trick

by Anonymousreply 379October 29, 2020 11:58 PM

Did someone accidentally attempt deliberately to execute him by lethal injection, like in some kinky roleplaying situation with some hired escort??

by Anonymousreply 380October 30, 2020 3:37 AM

At their ages, the McTurtles shouldn't be playing so rough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 31, 2020 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!