Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes Documentary “In Wonder” Official Trailer

You whores know you are dying to see this!

It looks really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 27, 2020 6:08 AM

For the life of me I can’t image who the audience for this would be in this day and age? Maybe if it took the angel of the downward trajectory of a pop teen idol and their fall from grace, but does he hold any relevancy in 2020 that would justify this?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2020 10:03 PM

So I take it a lot of this 'documentary' is going to be fiction?

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2020 10:13 PM

I fucked Shaun Mendez off the coast of the Atlantic for one whole summer in his ASS. Also the mouth. I am in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2020 10:22 PM

hitler and mao and all that shit

we done this

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2020 10:28 PM

R3 hey Camila

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2020 10:28 PM

He looks hot. Should start there. The shower scene, in the beginning, was smart to pull in the trailer viewers/ Does that mean a cameraman really followed him into the bathroom? I have some questions.

Anyway, why does every pop star have to have these movies? Justin Bieber had one when he was still an annoying chipmunk. Katy Perry had one as well. They do it so early into their careers that it's such a waste. If you aren't established enough to at least have a greatest hits album, then you shouldn't be having these types of reflective documentaries about your journey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2020 10:33 PM

Hello R6. It's not 1983 anymore. You had to wait so long for that life changing Madonna documentary. Where she deepthroats a water bottle and rolls her eyes a lot. And then later let all her handpicked vogue dancers die on the streets with AIDS. Who?

The Mendazious Sean is still young, but his goodness and seismic talents are already established. He's as profound as a Katy Perry or Miley Cyrus or a Jonas Brother! Hotter than Ariana or Taylor Swift or Lorde. As exciting of a stage performer as Bieber or Reba.

His personal resume is slender, because he's been a good boy focused on genius. But now with the epic flowering of his love and eternal partnership with Carmello, the romantic and more secret parts of his life is rich for review and reflection. I could watch a whole 10 hour series.

I have footage to contribute. That only Shaun and I know about. "In Wonderland" ❤️🔌🎁☎️🤍🌹💜

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2020 10:48 PM

The PR machine made sure to put the shower scene in the trailer. Do you think we’ll see his ass?

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2020 11:25 PM

Sean doesn't have a great ass. Wide, white and flat. Bieber, yes howdy.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2020 11:34 PM

r7 I assume your post is in jest because if not head back to Tumblr and leave DL to the adults.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2020 5:33 AM

Does he have a bunch of backup dancers he snuggles in bed with and plays truth or dare with?

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2020 5:39 AM

Will there be another album release to coincide with the documentary?

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2020 5:40 AM

Truth or Dare is a game of microaggression. Sean doesn't play that. He does enjoy pillow fights though. Adorbs. 💜

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2020 5:54 AM

R11 Someone photoshop Shawn's face on Madonna's body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2020 6:12 AM

Do I look hot in the shower scene, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2020 9:57 AM

R13 What about the hand in hot water while you sleep?

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2020 12:44 PM

Shower gif!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2020 8:39 PM

How exactly do they make a documentary of a bunch of songwriters writing an album and then Shawn's management paying them to let him also claim a credit?

Is Wonder another one of those deeply personal albums with dozens of writers?

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2020 4:15 PM

New pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2020 12:11 AM

Ah, I hope this doesn't reveal my age. But the photo of Shawn @ R19 reminds me of a young Carole King or Fran Lebowitz. He's not feeding on Camilla's cactus flower right now - so his hormones are in flux.

I fucked Sean Mendez in his ASS off the coast of the Atlantic for a whole summer. He was a boy then. (wide hips, but still a boy)

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2020 12:16 AM

When he finally comes out or gets outed he has so much material out there of faux-hetero bullshit that he is going to have to explain

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2020 12:23 AM

The documentary is chock full of Camila. He says that all his songs were written about her and is absolutely obsessed with the girl.

Why you trolls think there will be no interest in this I have no clue. All his stans will watch, just as all Taylor's stans and Beyonce's stans and Blackpink's stans watched their Netflix docs. Young people have the Netflix app.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2020 12:28 AM

He is so obviously gay, even Helen Keller could tell he's into cock. It's sad that a 20-ish guy in the year 2020 still has to play this bullshit "I'm straight" game. It seems so archaic. And it's not like anyone of his generation could give a shit anyway.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 12:32 AM

Is Shawn Latinx?

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2020 12:38 AM

R24 half, yes.

R23 because the world is still a lot more homophobic than you all wanna accept.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 12:47 AM

Shawn reacts to his own trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2020 1:34 AM

Has his voice always been like that? I can't put my finger on the exact reason but it seems extra-annoying in a way I hadn't noticed before.

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2020 9:46 AM

His new song Wonder is interesting. I actually thought he was going to come out. A lot of the lyrics could be alluding to his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2020 9:53 AM

Why has nobody talked about the lyrics?

I wonder if I'm being real Do I speak my truth or do I filter how I feel? I wonder, wouldn't it be nice To live inside a world that isn't black and white? I wonder what it's like to be my friends Hope that they don't think I forget about them I wonder, I wonder

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2020 9:56 AM

Will he come out as trans in this?

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2020 10:00 AM

R29 What's there to talk about? They were written for him to fit a marketing brief from his label - it's not like there's any kind of personal message there.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 10:13 AM

'He is so obviously gay, even Helen Keller could tell he's into cock.'

Fuck off back to Tumblr, conspiracy frau. You're the OP of all the Sam Heughan Pings to High Heaven threads too. A disgusting old woman who despises gay men.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2020 12:17 AM

'I wonder, wouldn't it be nice To live inside a world that isn't black and white?'

What a spoilt little brat he is. He is a multi millionaire and can go wherever he wants yet moans about living a colourless life. Or maybe he idolises Harry Styles for a reason and is secretly bisexual. Black and white = gay and straight.

Of course this idea is anathema to the HE PINGS troll who loathes Shawn and dominates this thread with her homophobic posts.

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2020 12:20 AM

LOL r32 I'm a gay man with eyes and ears and he's absolutely GAY.

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2020 12:26 AM

That "reaction" video further cemented my opinion that he is gay

by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2020 12:36 AM

Shawn on Radio Disney's TikTok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 27, 2020 6:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!