Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Emma Roberts Blocked Her Mom For Revealing Her Pregnancy News To The World

Emma is not happy with mom!

I predict Emma will be the next Mommie Dearest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 26, 2020 10:30 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2020 9:47 PM

Bitch looks like she's gonna give birth from her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2020 9:48 PM

She looks like a clown.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2020 9:48 PM

Emma is garbage. An uneducated, not very attractive “star” who plays sociopath a little too well (probably not hard).

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2020 9:50 PM

No wonder her real mother, Julia, aborted her.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2020 9:52 PM

Along with Katy Perry and Lea Michele there’s going to be a very nasty Mommy and Me cohort in LA these coming years. Expect much mommy blogging and associated baby centric product endorsement launches.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2020 10:06 PM

Her mother calls her "Queen"?

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2020 10:23 PM

This is not too surprising. A lot of women don’t want to tell people publicly about their pregnancies because about 20% end in miscarriage in the first few months. Maybe more.

The only thing worse than having a miscarriage is having a miscarriage and twenty zillion people bring it up the minute they see the woman, have an opinion about it, accuse them of having an abortion or having a drug overdose, whatever shitty accusation they can come up with. And then there’s the creeps that say, what’s the big deal? It’s not like it’s a real baby.

People are absolutely horrible about pregnant women, they think the minute they’re pregnant, all privacy goes out the window, and complete strangers feel their stomach, tell them what to eat, how to raise the kid, ask if they’re married or who the baby daddy is, whether they know the person or not, any obnoxious thing they can think of to say.

I don’t blame her. It’s weird that her mother wouldn’t ask her first. Why not at least run it by her? She’s probably got a screw loose.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2020 10:38 PM

R8 Not if you’re Chrissy Teagen, that’s an opportunity for lots of IG traffic in very “tastefully” done emergency room photos.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2020 10:41 PM

The greatest question is who was desperate enough to bun that hidjus oven.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2020 10:42 PM

R9, I saw that, but some people are total extroverts and she sure is. She just wants people to know every damn thing about her. If that’s your style, good for you. But not everyone is like that. Most people want to keep most of that within the family until they either pass the first trimester or start showing.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2020 10:44 PM

I'm not a fan of fat faces. So you can imagine how I feel about Chrissy,

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2020 11:24 PM

[Quote] Emma Roberts Blocked Her Mom

She was doing her mum a favour.

[Quote] The greatest question is who was desperate enough to bun that hidjus oven.

Garrett Hedlund.....but it's rumoured that Chord Overstreet is actually the father.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2020 2:26 AM

R13 that’s not a real rumor.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2020 2:27 AM

R14 that's why they're called rumours.....

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2020 2:44 AM

Why would Garrett Hedlund want to get involved with this cunt??

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2020 2:47 AM

Does this bitch actually think she's worked so hard to get where she is?

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2020 2:50 AM

R16 He likes a good beating?

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2020 5:13 AM

[R16] There may be several reasons why Garrett is with her. Could be because of her famous last name. His career is not doing too well. He is an alcoholic and has been fired from several projects due to his drinking.. Or maybe the alcohol is impairing his judgment. Could be that he is attracted to crazy/train wreck women. He did date Kirsten Dunst, she has substance abuse issues, so does Emma. They are both train wrecks, except Emma is also crazy. Since he also has substance abuse issues, he only seems to like to date women who have the same issues as him.

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2020 2:11 PM

Some are saying that Emma decided to get pregnant because both of her best friends Lea Michele and Billie Lourd just had babies. They are also saying that she probably stopped taking her birth control on purpose. It does seem strange that she was with Evan for seven years and never had a baby with him. She’s only been with Garrett for a little over a year and suddenly she’s pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2020 2:15 PM

[R19] Or maybe he’s just dumb as rocks.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2020 2:16 PM

Weren't there photos of her and Garrett out shopping where Garrett looked to have a black eye?

by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2020 2:19 PM

Emma is a toxic cunt just like Auntie Julia. I feel sorry for her partner and her future offspring.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2020 2:24 PM

[R21] He has to be pretty dumb to be with that abusive bitch. Still don’t know how she manages to get these good looking guys. First Evan, now Garrett. Why would anyone want to be with her? She’s a psycho. I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2020 2:26 PM

Those dead eyes of hers are so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2020 2:27 PM

Sociopath eyes.

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2020 2:28 PM

Evan had a lucky escape. With no children to share, he's rid of her forever.

by Anonymousreply 27October 25, 2020 2:33 PM

[R24] Like someone else on here said, maybe they’re with her because of her last name. Or they have very low self esteem. Evan was with her for seven years and took her abuse. He’d leave her, but then go right back. He had to suffer from low self esteem to take her abuse for that many years.

by Anonymousreply 28October 25, 2020 2:39 PM

Evan dodged a bullet. Good luck to Garrett and the baby. I hope she received help for her anger issues, and changed her ways, for the baby’s sake. I’m worried for it’s safety.

by Anonymousreply 29October 25, 2020 2:42 PM

In about 10 years Emma's gonna be melting down about her kid using wire hangers.

by Anonymousreply 30October 25, 2020 2:43 PM

[R20] Maybe she got him extra liquored up and took advantage of him. He did say he was shocked when he learned that shenwas pregnant. Probably doesn’t remember anything.

by Anonymousreply 31October 25, 2020 2:45 PM

Obviously she needs a child for her coven.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2020 2:57 PM

They have been off and on since they started dating. One of the times they were broken up, she was even seen on a beach in Mexico with several guys including her ex Chord Overstreet. I don’t think Garrett saw the relationship as serious, just as a hook up. That’s the reason he was so surprised when he found out she was pregnant. I highly doubt he wanted to have a baby with her.

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2020 2:57 PM

She gives me psycho, stalker, girlfriend vibes.

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2020 2:59 PM

[R34] Funny you should say that. She and Garret had not been seen together in months (no pap walks). All of a sudden, she sold her house and is now living with him. His house is much smaller than hers. The closet in her old house was almost as big as his current house. She probably showed up one day at his house and told him she was moving in. He was probably to afraid of her to say no. He’s been playing photographer. Taking pictures of her so she can post them on her IG page.

by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2020 3:07 PM

If it weren’t for her last name and Auntie Julia, she’d be flipping burgers.

by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2020 3:08 PM

Who knocked this bitch up?

by Anonymousreply 37October 25, 2020 3:12 PM

She’s an entitled, spoiled, brat. She’s been known to pull the old “Don’t you know who I am?” One time when she was at Starbuck’s and they gave her the wrong coffee, she demanded to speak with the president of the company. Another time, she went to the front of the line because she refused to wait in line like everyone else for a cronut. Funny thing was, no one gave a crap who she was and they sent her to the back of the line.

by Anonymousreply 38October 25, 2020 3:12 PM

[R37] Garrett Hedlund

by Anonymousreply 39October 25, 2020 3:13 PM

Erm, really R13? Garrett Hedlund looks like he'd only be able to father butt babies.

by Anonymousreply 40October 25, 2020 3:13 PM

I remember one time Garrett was doing an interview for Triple Frontier, and he mentioned that he had gotten in shape for the movie, and if he had a girlfriend she’d be really happy. He came off as pretty desperate. Was he that desperate that he started dating her? No one is that desperate.

by Anonymousreply 41October 25, 2020 3:16 PM

Poor Garrett. He’s just skin and bones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 25, 2020 3:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 25, 2020 3:23 PM

[R22] Yeah, there were pics of him with black, eyes, they were even posted on here, but most thought they were just dark circles.

by Anonymousreply 44October 25, 2020 3:27 PM

Here’s the blind about his two black eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 25, 2020 3:29 PM

Here are the pics of his “black eyes.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 25, 2020 3:32 PM

[R42] What happened to him? He looks like a bum.

by Anonymousreply 47October 25, 2020 3:35 PM

Emma Roberts happened to him. That, and the booze. He must be drinking more than ever now that he’s with her.

by Anonymousreply 48October 25, 2020 3:37 PM

Can you blame him? I would be drinking myself to death too if I was with her.

by Anonymousreply 49October 25, 2020 3:38 PM

It's very simple the idiot sperm donor obviously thinks this brings him one step closer to his end game. The silver screen.

by Anonymousreply 50October 25, 2020 4:37 PM

[R50] Agree. Emma just used as a sperm donor. She just signed a deal with Hulu. He probably thinks that she and Aunt Julia will get him jobs.

by Anonymousreply 51October 25, 2020 5:16 PM

I highly doubt they’ll stay together once the kid is born. He’s trying to make it work because of the kid. His parents got divorced when he was a toddler, and he’s said that it an effect on him. I see a custody battle in his future, assuming the baby is his, there are rumors going around that it’s not. Emma will most likely win full custody of the kid, her aunt has access to the best lawyers. Although, they are both unfit to be parents, and in need of help, she’ll make it seem like he is the unfit one, because of his drinking.

by Anonymousreply 52October 25, 2020 5:23 PM

She signed a deal with Hulu and will be adapting books for television.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 25, 2020 5:50 PM

His friends told him to get a paternity test to make sure the kid is his, but he refused to get one. He said that it would be immature of him to get one, and that he trusts her. What a dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 54October 25, 2020 6:01 PM

Creepy eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 25, 2020 6:12 PM

R55 When did she marry someone named Brasil and might that be who actually the father?

by Anonymousreply 56October 25, 2020 6:33 PM

Hon this is Hollywood. It's her last name. Her father and her aunt were both successful actors. One of them is a Hollywood heavyweight. I'm sure he thinks it will get him a little something.

by Anonymousreply 57October 26, 2020 12:23 AM

I find it interesting she seems complacent doing television. Her family's name is more associated with films. Maybe she knows her limitations. Or maybe she's just happy to work.

by Anonymousreply 58October 26, 2020 12:29 AM

If he had the two black eyes, wouldn't you think he would be wearing sunglasses though? He's worn them in other photos, specifically you would think he would try to hide them, unless....he wants the attention?

Who knows with these two.

She gives off an odd vibe for sure.

by Anonymousreply 59October 26, 2020 1:57 AM

Maybe they are into consensual rough sex?

by Anonymousreply 60October 26, 2020 2:00 AM

R36 exactly. She has a career because of her aunt and her dad she barely acknowledges.

by Anonymousreply 61October 26, 2020 4:03 AM

She’s spoiled crazy bitch. Big Shock!!

by Anonymousreply 62October 26, 2020 4:07 AM

R32 nailed it! 🎃

by Anonymousreply 63October 26, 2020 8:26 AM

Garrett used to be so hot. What happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 26, 2020 10:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!