Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ghislaine Maxwells documents ordered to be unsealed by Second Circuit

BREAKING: Second Circuit AFFIRMS a lower court's order to unseal documents related to Ghislaine Maxwell's civil case, including her allegedly incriminating deposition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 30, 2021 3:53 AM

Apostrophe deficient.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2020 11:24 PM

What if it mentions Trump? Boom!

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote] What if it mentions Trump? Boom!

Just coming here to post on all this.

There were 2 high profile defendants who were petitioning the court to prevent these documents from being exposed. They said it would do irreparable harm.

If Trump is in any way, shape, or form involved with this, that would be revolting.

And hinder Amy Covid for the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2020 11:36 PM

I just find myself thinking what the hell happened to her to turn her into Epstein's confidant/partner--was she molested and/or rejected by her dad?

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2020 11:40 PM

R4, it’s all for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2020 11:43 PM

R5, I'm sure she has a ton of daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2020 11:49 PM

Pretty safe bet that Jizz was either molested and or passed around to her father’s spy buddies.

She seems like she was raised to be a spy. She has the exact personality traits most spies have.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2020 11:56 PM

OMG, I wonder what's going to happen to her.

I'm one of the few people on here who's actually met her.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote] I wonder what's going to happen to her.

Me too. Fort March Park is still there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2020 12:01 AM

R8, spill! Whatever you feel like saying.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2020 12:04 AM

R7 what traits do spies have?

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2020 12:04 AM

Is fat fuck Bill Barr busy at work setting up Jizzy's suiciding???? Or is he too preoccupied because of the 'rona? We haven't heard from him in a while....

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2020 12:05 AM

I'm beating she is aiming for a deal. I think she is a survivor. But you can bet the Feds want the big fish. I don't think she will give up Prince Andrew but all bets are off on anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2020 12:07 AM

Spill the tea Grizzie!

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2020 12:10 AM

R8 - Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2020 12:12 AM

Where's R8? We're waiting for your testimony.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2020 12:13 AM

R3 Whoever those defendants are, if they willingly participated in some disgusting, illegal activities, they deserve the irreparable harm. Maybe they'll remember the irreparable harm they caused young women.

I CANNOT WAIT for this shit to come to light.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2020 12:13 AM

[quote][R8], spill! Whatever you feel like saying.

I've written about this at length on here before. My father knew her father and I went to the family house for lunch when I was about 16. Not much to tell you about her. I remember her brother better.

But it's weird having met her. I'd sort of forgotten, the way you do when someone you know becomes famous or infamous.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2020 12:16 AM

Did you meet her father?

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2020 12:19 AM

Actually, I think I remember R18's account from another thread months ago (possibly even last year). Well, I remember mostly the brother, too. Was it Kevin? Can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2020 12:19 AM

So what does released actually mean? To other cases or to the public?

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2020 12:25 AM

[quote]Actually, I think I remember [R18]'s account from another thread months ago (possibly even last year). Well, I remember mostly the brother, too. Was it Kevin? Can't remember.

You remember right.

[quote]Did you meet her father?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2020 12:25 AM

When will we get to find out?

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2020 12:29 AM

I wish her well. 😉

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2020 12:55 AM

It was the Miami Herald who brought the case. They asked that the documents be released to the public. So I guess that will happen.

Also, the judge has not decided whether or not to redact the names of the two John Does.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2020 12:58 AM

Trump had a meltdown with the press on the tarmac today. Yelling that the press guy was criminal. He is starting to crack.

News that these documents will be going public will just be an added pressure. tic toc

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2020 1:02 AM

Let's hope she has more to say, in 418 pages, than talk about TWO men!

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2020 1:10 AM

The Miami Herald have done a fantastic job all throughout. Not since Spotlight have I seen braver journalism.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2020 1:11 AM

Now that Le Figaro is releasing pictures galore of La Jizz, I can see the resemblance with her father. Especially when she was around 30 and younger. The eyes and the eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2020 1:22 AM

She looked so much better with longer hair.

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2020 1:29 AM

She started looking much more like a whore once she met Jeffrey. The short hair, the outfits...

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2020 1:32 AM

I think it's about more than two men. It's just that two men have requested to have their names redacted.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2020 2:01 AM

Why did Jiaz cut her hair? She looked much better when it was longer.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2020 4:15 AM

“She’s a nice lady”

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2020 4:20 AM

When she had longer hair in the first photo she looked a bit like Lisa Vanderpump

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2020 4:55 AM

Any legal eagles here?

Since this ruling agrees with or solidified the lower court’s ruling, can this go further to SCOTUS?

If not, what timeframe are we looking at for disclosure?

Would it be in the realm of possibility that these documents could be released before the election?

What about before Amy Covid is solidified on the court?

(Have a funny sense that incriminating info about Donald might be involved. And could Donald/Billy Barr intervene in this?)

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2020 6:11 AM

She has eight siblings?

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2020 6:29 AM

Transcripts of interviews lawyers conducted with Ghislaine Maxwell involving her former boyfriend, the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, should be released as soon as possible, a New York judge ordered on Tuesday.

US district judge Loretta Preska signaled that the transcripts of two days of depositions in 2016, during civil litigation, of British socialite Maxwell, the British socialite and daughter of the late UK media baron, Robert Maxwell, required speedy revelation.

Preska said the depositions and related documents – along with the deposition transcript of an anonymous accuser – should be released publicly as soon as is practicable.

She gave lawyers an unspecified amount of time to make “minimal redactions” to block personally identifiable information that would reveal the names of non-parties or their families.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2020 10:24 PM

418 pages - I don't see how this should take more than a day or two, and even, with a team of lawyers, just a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2020 10:24 PM

Release the documents!

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2020 10:25 PM

She was very pretty in her youth.

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2020 10:50 PM

Jiz!

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2020 10:57 PM

The Time has come!

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2020 1:03 PM

Here is the deposition, link initially posted by someone else on another thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2020 1:15 PM

Well done, R44.,

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2020 1:28 PM

All credit to R54 from thread below :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2020 1:36 PM

"I don't understand the question, what did you mean bring?" one of the many gems from the deposition.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2020 1:45 PM

"What is your relationship with XXXXX?"

"What do you mean what is my relationship."

Seriously....

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2020 2:14 PM

"I have no idea what you are talking about" another classic line that sounds like a full confesssion, and that Ghislaine Maxwell uses repeatedly whenever asked about Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2020 2:33 PM

Q. Did you have a basket of sex toys that you kept in the Palm Beach house?

A. First of all what do you mean.

Q. A laundry basket that contained sex toys in it?

A. Can you ask the question again?

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2020 2:41 PM

What would you give me for a basket of sex toys?

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2020 2:48 PM

She sure seems determined to cover for Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2020 3:39 PM

A case for James Bond! No Time To Die, sure.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2020 4:29 PM

I'm almost finished reading Ghislaine's depo. omg. I'm exhausted but I have to keep going.

I laughed at these typos that the transcriber made:

* "Virginia's tail" instead of "tale."

* Question from Virginia's attorney to Ghisaine: "Is it a lie that Jeffrey Epstein had a sexual preference for underage miners?" lol.

* Di you say"

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2020 4:39 PM

Pages 107 and after seem to be about Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2020 4:47 PM

Q. So did you ever introduce XXXXXX XXXXX to Virginia in London?

A. I have no recollection.

Great way not to perjure yourself. Many people would remember introducing two people, especially knowing one of these two people, but not Ghislaine!

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2020 4:51 PM

I wonder what Prince Philip iis saying you the Queen today? Do they confront Andrew or what?

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2020 6:03 PM

The house they renovated for Jackie is very comfortable and simple. I think it’s kind of funny that all involved wanted privacy. I wonder if she went over to the big house for dinner or what?

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2020 6:08 PM

The answers to some of these questions are really fantastic... Here's a sample:

"Q. So on January 2nd of 2003, were you in Palm Beach?

A. I don't know.

Q. Where would you have been other than Palm Beach at the time?

A. I could have been anywhere.

Q. Where did you typically live?

A. What are you asking me?

Q. So for example, in 2003, where was your primary residence, was it wherever Jeffrey was living and staying or was it independent of that?

A. What was the date again.

Q. In 2003?

A. The end of 2003?

Q. January, the beginning.

A. I don't know, I could have been anywhere, Jeffrey and I were leading almost separate lives by then."

If that isn't a difficult witness, I don't know what is. Short of keeping your mouth shut the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2020 6:36 PM

I wonder if she still answers questions like this?

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2020 9:17 PM

THE RAIN IN SPAIN FALLS MAINLY ON JIZZLAINE!

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2020 10:02 PM

Bang bang Maxwells stinky pussy came down

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2020 11:25 PM

All this feigned ignorance from an Oxford-educated woman. GUILTY.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2020 4:20 PM

What is a sex toy?

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2020 4:30 PM

Doesn't everybody have a basket of sex toys?

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote] All this feigned ignorance from an Oxford-educated woman. GUILTY.

At least she had enough dignity not to ask what is the meaning of is.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2020 4:39 PM

There's not much dignity left in that woman.

by Anonymousreply 67October 23, 2020 4:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2020 4:45 PM

Refusing to answer even the most inane question just makes her sound guilty of every single charge, not to mention all that we don't know about/never will/wouldn't even think of because not everyone's cursed with a twisted, daddy's mind.

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2020 4:46 PM

Jeff n' Jizz really underestimated 'Jinny, the scrappy runaway they practically picked up off the streets, didn't they? Jeff, who taught Math at Dalton and Jizz, the Oxford grad are now 6 ft. under and in the slammer, respectively, while 'Jin is married with a family and leading a non-profit organization to assist victims of human trafficking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2020 2:17 AM

Her answers remind me of Bill Clinton's answers when deposed on the Monica Lewinsky matter.

Clinton's response to a question: "It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is. If the – if he – if "is" means is and never has been that is not – that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement."

Lawyers coach their clients to be as vague as possible.

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2020 2:34 AM

Vanity Fair sees the seething venom within...

[quote]Maxwell reserved most of her venom, though, for her repeated suggestion that there was a kind of conspiracy among Giuffre, Giuffre’s lawyers, and the media, referring at one point to “just another one of Virginia’s many fictitious lies and stories to make this a salacious event to get interest and press.” When McCawley asked whether Maxwell had ever said to anybody that she recruited girls to take pressure off herself to have sex with Epstein, Maxwell replied, “That’s the question? You don’t ask me questions like that. First of all, you are trying to trap me, I will not be trapped.”

More may come out in a second deposition from 2016...

[quote]For all the lawyers’ questioning, Maxwell proved elusive enough that after the deposition, McCawley asked the judge in the case to order Maxwell to respond to questions. Maxwell gave a second deposition in July 2016, which still remains sealed. The newly unsealed testimony leaves all kinds of matters related to Epstein and Maxwell unresolved, but it may give a preview of what to expect from her during her trial next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 24, 2020 4:08 PM

So the second deposition has not been released?

by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2020 8:25 PM

These are all depositions that are about 10 times longer than they should have been, due to the repeated "you'll have to break down the question" "I don't know what that means" "I don't know what you're asking" "I can't characterize that" etc. There's like 4 pages of trying to come up with the proper definition for a puppet.

by Anonymousreply 74October 24, 2020 9:10 PM

Maxwell's arrogance and anger is on display in the deposition. She's mad as a cut snake. She thought she could hide out in a 156-acre property in New Hampshire and avoid detection. Did she think she was protected by compromat, threats and payoffs?

[quote]From the moment Jeffrey Epstein was arrested she could have gone to France, but she stayed.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2020 10:20 PM

As I said before, there wasn't going to be much. If there was a big revelation, it would have leaked long ago.

She's keeping her mouth shut, which is the only play she has. Like Iago.

by Anonymousreply 76October 25, 2020 5:09 AM

This may sound far-fetched, but I think everyone involved is trying to cover for the prince. Obviously she'd remember introducing Andrew to anyone. I remember that Elizabeth allowed Dump and his grifter children to have full run of the Royal palace. Remember those spooky pics with Javanka in the bedroom windows. Putting two and two together, it seems like some kinda negotiations went on as I doubt the Queen would ever tolerate the likes of Dump and even less for his kids.

by Anonymousreply 77October 25, 2020 8:56 AM

The latest...

[quote] Preska ordered dozens of documents in the case to be unsealed next week — but not Maxwell’s 2016 deposition that detailed her sex life. “Although the prurient interest of some may be left un-satiated as a result, Ms. Maxwell’s interest in keeping private the details of her sexual relationships with consenting adults warrants the sealing of those portions of her testimony,” Preska said of the bid to unseal them filed by the Miami Herald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 22, 2021 6:31 AM

R71, were I Bill Clinton, I believe I would be in hiding by now.

by Anonymousreply 79January 22, 2021 6:37 AM

And yet sex creep Clinton was not a kiddy diddler like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 80January 22, 2021 6:46 AM

Ghislaine will reveal nothing

by Anonymousreply 81January 22, 2021 7:48 AM

That's why she's been rotting in jail for six months. No plea, no flee.

by Anonymousreply 82January 22, 2021 7:44 PM

Good luck with that, Jizz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 26, 2021 5:40 PM

So many prominant and pretentious people will be fucked over by this, and it will be DELICIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 84January 26, 2021 5:51 PM

I don’t get what is going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 85January 26, 2021 6:09 PM

[quote]were I Bill Clinton, I believe I would be in hiding by now.

Why? What would you have done if you had been Bill Clinton that would make you want to hide now?

by Anonymousreply 86January 26, 2021 6:12 PM

R86 Raping tween girls.

by Anonymousreply 87January 26, 2021 6:15 PM

More Jizzy records unsealed...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 29, 2021 3:40 PM

Epstein left Jizz holding the bag. Ahem.

by Anonymousreply 89January 29, 2021 3:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 30, 2021 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!